Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 27 Apr '16 03:38
    Some numbers to think about.
    Since the clan forum re-opened, there have been 68 threads created, counting this one.

    Of the 68, Lemonhead and Carrobie have combined to create 27 of those.
    About 40%. And those have mostly been useless drivel.
    The thread subject line will tell the readership enough.

    The total number of threads by all Metallica members combined is 7 !!

    There are very few clans using this forum for recruitment purposes.
    Or asking questions they may have,

    2 characters polluting this forum with their drivel.
    And nothing to offer !!
  2. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    27 Apr '16 04:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Some numbers to think about.
    Since the clan forum re-opened, there have been 68 threads created, counting this one.

    Of the 68, Lemonhead and Carrobie have combined to create 27 of those.
    About 40%. And those have mostly been useless drivel.
    The thread subject line will tell the readership enough.

    The total number of threads by all Metallica members ...[text shortened]... they may have,

    2 characters polluting this forum with their drivel.
    And nothing to offer !!
    are you policing the forum now
    good job for you
    keep up the good work

    you have been so mean to me
    I'm not going to post anymore
    you're going to miss me
  3. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    27 Apr '16 05:15
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    are you policing the forum now
    good job for you
    keep up the good work

    you have been so mean to me
    I'm not going to post anymore
    you're going to miss me
    Same song, 62nd verse.....
  4. 27 Apr '16 06:42 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    are you policing the forum now
    good job for you
    keep up the good work

    you have been so mean to me
    I'm not going to post anymore
    you're going to miss me
    wow this guy Mahgoober55 is just a glorified edit counter clearly unappreciative of creativity and great art.
  5. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    27 Apr '16 19:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow this guy Mahgoober55 is just a glorified edit counter clearly unappreciative of creativity and great art.
    No, he just sees your BS meter in overdrive.
  6. 27 Apr '16 20:18
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    No, he just sees your BS meter in overdrive.
    yes once I point it at a metallica post it almost blows up!
  7. 27 Apr '16 21:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes once I point it at a metallica post it almost blows up!
    You sure you aren't pointing it at Anti-Metallica ? 😀
  8. 27 Apr '16 21:22
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You sure you aren't pointing it at Anti-Metallica ? 😀
    No i send it to anti-metallica and they repair my bull-o-meter.
  9. 28 Apr '16 00:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No i send it to anti-metallica and they repair my bull-o-meter.
    You mean Anti-Metallica adds bull to your clan points total with collusion challenges.

    I know what you were trying to say.
    I was just glad to help you put it properly into words.

    You're welcome !! 😀😀😀😀
  10. 28 Apr '16 06:36
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    You mean Anti-Metallica adds bull to your clan points total with collusion challenges.

    I know what you were trying to say.
    I was just glad to help you put it properly into words.

    You're welcome !! 😀😀😀😀
    Last ten challenges are on view, not an anti-metallica challenge in sight, so either you made it up or you dont know what you are talking about, probably both.
  11. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    28 Apr '16 12:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Last ten challenges are on view, not an anti-metallica challenge in sight, so either you made it up or you dont know what you are talking about, probably both.
    Probably can't make another until your 3 in progress are completed.
  12. 28 Apr '16 12:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Probably can't make another until your 3 in progress are completed.
    3 in progress? Well run to the hills Ma Baker the feds are coming!
  13. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    28 Apr '16 13:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    3 in progress? Well run to the hills Ma Baker the feds are coming!
    If you had a brain, you would be dangerous.
    You know that is the maximum you can have running concurrently.

    We are keeping an exact tabulation of every colluded challenge you issue or accept.
    Too bad there is no honor or glory to be gained from cheating,
    You obviously don't know how to accomplish the task with hard work and good play.
    But, I imagine your whole life has been a series of failures and shortcuts.
    Hard to believe that someone who likes to parade under a charade of intelligence
    is nothing more than a thug who never amounted to much in life and never accomplished anything.
  14. 28 Apr '16 16:03 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    If you had a brain, you would be dangerous.
    You know that is the maximum you can have running concurrently.

    We are keeping an exact tabulation of every colluded challenge you issue or accept.
    Too bad there is no honor or glory to be gained from cheating,
    You obviously don't know how to accomplish the task with hard work and good play.
    But, I imag ...[text shortened]...
    is nothing more than a thug who never amounted to much in life and never accomplished anything.
    Tee hee, spoken like a bitter and broken man! Dont look back in anger Shirley 😀 I dedicate this to you, The importance of being idle!

    YouTube
  15. 28 Apr '16 16:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Last ten challenges are on view, not an anti-metallica challenge in sight, so either you made it up or you dont know what you are talking about, probably both.
    Now that is daft !!!
    We can look at the challenges back to the beginning of the year. We know what you have done.

    But you already know that !!
    You've dug up chess games in my library from a year and a half ago. Come on now !!

    You have use 2 clans in collusion to pad your point total.
    And you know you don't need them anymore as long as you keep your lead on the field.

    And you did notice when Metallica passed Wanderers into 2nd place.
    Why, you even started a thread on that very subject !!

    You are watching your rearview mirror, aren't you ??
    And if that lead starts to shrink, you have those 2 clans on standby.
    After the 100 or so collusion points you have in progress run out !!

    And don't try to bring up the new rules Russ has put in.
    I've seen some of your "balanced" challenges.
    I've seen you winning or leading those by as much as 14-2, 14-6.

    Collusion is collusion !!
    Whether the players in the challenge are evenly matched or not,
    you are manufacturing the clan points from the challenges with the 2 clans everyone knows about.

    And that is not just my opinion, that is the general opinion !!

    Now go start another useless thread !!