Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    01 Sep '17 20:07 / 1 edit
    No challenge will be turned down
    we are afraid of no one
    step up and challenge us
    or accept the challenges offered
    I am calling on all clan leaders to grow a pair

    we are droogs
    ready to rule
  2. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    01 Sep '17 20:15 / 1 edit
    I would prefer to communicate with clan leaders only
    they tend to be a bit more knowledgeable
  3. 01 Sep '17 20:38
    fap fap fap ..... TISSUES!!
  4. Subscriber roma45online
    st johnstone
    01 Sep '17 21:13
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    No challenge will be turned down
    we are afraid of no one
    step up and challenge us
    or accept the challenges offered
    I am calling on all clan leaders to grow a pair

    we are droogs
    ready to rule
    I tried to challenge one of your clan but the useless coward is too low due to dropping his knickers to robbie for the past 18 months
  5. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    01 Sep '17 21:22
    Originally posted by @roma45
    I tried to challenge one of your clan but the useless coward is too low due to dropping his knickers to robbie for the past 18 months
    you never issued a challenge and besides
    you would have to show me proof that you had all of your shots to be considered worthy
    mutts and non clan leaders need not post here
  6. Subscriber roma45online
    st johnstone
    01 Sep '17 21:25
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    you never issued a challenge and besides
    you would have to show me proof that you had all of your shots to be considered worthy
    mutts and non clan leaders need not post here
    You said no challenge refused'
    Another lie?.

    I tried to challenge the coward but it was automatically barred something to do with the opponent is a little sissy coward
  7. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    01 Sep '17 21:29
    Originally posted by @roma45
    You said no challenge refused'
    Another lie?.

    I tried to challenge the coward but it was automatically barred something to do with the opponent is a little sissy coward
    I'll get back to you as soon as I am able to figure out what you said
    no challenge refused!