1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 00:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Does Startreader ever even make it to mass?
    Always
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 00:10
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    If we are beaten fairly WITHOUT the assistance of others, I am most gracious.
    You are a cheat. Take away the points you colluded from the three sisters
    and your clan isn't in the top 10.

You and your vagabonds are not now, nor will you EVER be considered champions
    by anyone other than your kiss-ass brigade.
    We have extended our hands in congratulations to Wycombe clan more than once when they won.

By the way, they actually did win a clan title or 2 during Metallica's dynasty !! 😛

More than I can say about Easy Riders. 😕
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 01:40
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Only 10 days until they are crowned as the clan that put a stop to metallica's sandbagging and general manipulation of the site rules.
    You are just totally flucking insane. You have the mind of a goldfish with dementia.

Sleazy Riders will wear the same crown as Lance Armstrong wears. That of a common cheat.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 08:41
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Always
    remember to light a candle for Metallica 😵
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 08:42
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    You are just totally flucking insane. You have the mind of a goldfish with dementia.

Sleazy Riders will wear the same crown as Lance Armstrong wears. That of a common cheat.
    Hey sup radiosheila, you seem not a little bitter. Let the good times roll 😀
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 20:40
    Originally posted by radioactive69

An accurate description. Unfair to gold fishes though. We had some once. They responded to humans, waited to be fed, showed every sign that their brain cells were active along the neurons.

They definitely wouldn't be writing the drivel Robbie does. Goldfish win, I think.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 18:57
    Originally posted by Startreader
    An accurate description. Unfair to gold fishes though. We had some once. They responded to humans, waited to be fed, showed every sign that their brain cells were active along the neurons.

They definitely wouldn't be writing the drivel Robbie does. Goldfish win, I think.
    Robbie appears to me to be more like an Angelfish than a Goldfish. 😵
  8. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 19:17
    Here is a typical Sleazy Riders game: Game 11950206

Hrkvc (sleazy riders) vs Panterman (arrow clan)

Panterman hasn't moved for 174 days! Guess Hrkvc is waiting to claim win until 2017 so sleazy riders can start off the new year with a 20 point clan win. Nice going sleazy riders.
  9. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 19:40
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Here is a typical Sleazy Riders game: Game 11950206

Hrkvc (sleazy riders) vs Panterman (arrow clan)

Panterman hasn't moved for 174 days! Guess Hrkvc is waiting to claim win until 2017 so sleazy riders can start off the new year with a 20 point clan win. Nice going sleazy riders.
    certainly looks that way
  10. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 19:44
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    certainly looks that way
    also these games being set up by clan knowing their player isn't moving, what more sign can their be of gifting points away, more blatant than resigning games as they know all games will be timed out, though seems certain easy riders member has not been fully informed of his duties
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:32
    also these games being set up by clan knowing their player isn't moving, what more sign can their be of gifting points away, more blatant than resigning games as they know all games will be timed out, though seems certain easy riders member has not been fully informed of his duties
    They certainly didn't let a 200 point limit on the rating difference get in the way of fixed challenges.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:491 edit
    certainly looks that way
    Actually the time had expired ages ago and it took two PM's and an appeal to site administration to get this game concluded. Site administration said they could do nothing about it because the player was still active. My own player did not respond to the two PM's that I sent asking him to conclude the game. What was I supposed to do? Its not my business if other clan leaders want to field inactive players. They can field an entire clan of inactive players if they like, I'll take it! and so would Wycombe and Metallica!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 20:50
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    They certainly didn't let a 200 point limit on the rating difference get in the way of fixed challenges.
    Thats nothing compared to your pre rule 600 rating points difference that you used to try to get away with. You and that saggy baggster Forkers!
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 21:26
    Thats nothing compared to your pre rule 600 rating points difference that you used to try to get away with. You and that saggy baggster Forkers!
    SIGH !!!
    Here we go again.

You wanna talk 600 point rating differences ??
    You must really be a sucker for punishment !!

10 collusion challenges.
    Full of 600 point rating differences.
    Including 10 games you were gifted.

Clan challenge 278037 – 21W 5L
    Clan challenge 279173 – 11W 4L
    Clan challenge 278877 – 27W 3L
    Clan challenge 279041 – 27W 5L
    Clan challenge 279318 – 14W 2L
    Clan challenge 280444 – 27W 3L
    Clan challenge 281335 – 8W 2L
    Clan challenge 280319 – 24W 2L
    Clan challenge 280872 – 14W 2L
    Clan challenge 281025 – 11W 5L
  15. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 21:37
    Actually the time had expired ages ago and it took two PM's and an appeal to site administration to get this game concluded. Site administration said they could do nothing about it because the player was still active. My own player did not respond to the two PM's that I sent asking him to conclude the game. What was I supposed to do? Its not my b ...[text shortened]... entire clan of inactive players if they like, I'll take it! and so would Wycombe and Metallica!
    Well it is your business because your mate was setting the challenges with the inactive player and you were accepting them, in cahoots

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree