1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 14:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually its my wedding anniversary and I wont be doing any work today. ahhhhh luxury!
    Wow......how was your day? Did you treat the little lady to a great night out?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 16:131 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Wow......how was your day? Did you treat the little lady to a great night out?
    Yup I bought her a pot noodle and packet of crisps, she adores me!
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 16:27
    Yup I bought her a pot noodle and packet of crisps, she adores me!
    Figured as much. Couldn't you have done the right thing for once, dragged yourself away from RHP, and taken her out somewhere nice!

Poor Lemon

Dude........you JW's make lousy husbands.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 16:34
    Figured as much. Couldn't you have done the right thing for once, dragged yourself away from RHP, and taken her out somewhere nice!

Poor Lemon

Dude........you JW's make lousy husbands.
    17 years married and still making love, I wouldn't call that lousy, I would call that prodigious!
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 17:02
    17 years married and still making love, I wouldn't call that lousy, I would call that prodigious!
    And yet all you did for her was a pot noodle (whatever the hell that is) and gave her a packet of crisps.

You're about as generous as you are fair.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 17:301 edit
    And yet all you did for her was a pot noodle (whatever the hell that is) and gave her a packet of crisps.

You're about as generous as you are fair.
    She has me, she it is enough for her and what women would want more?.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 17:32
    She has me, she it is enough for her and what women would want more?.
    Is that the way they teach you to treat women in the JW's?

Personally I think she deserves a bit more respect..........Lemondrop, give him the flick !!!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 17:342 edits
    Is that the way they teach you to treat women in the JW's?

Personally I think she deserves a bit more respect..........Lemondrop, give him the flick !!!
    You think I stayed 17 years married by being disrespectful, ouch your powers of discernment seem scant. Personally I think you haven't got a clue.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 17:53
    You think I stayed 17 years married by being disrespectful, ouch your powers of discernment seem scant. Personally I think you haven't got a clue.
    So what did you do.....where did you take her to celebrate?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 18:113 edits
    So what did you do.....where did you take her to celebrate?
    I never went anywhere we celebrated as a family in our home with our kids. What do you find objectionable about that.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 18:22
    I never went anywhere we celebrated as a family in our home with our kids. What do you find objectionable about that.
    Was that in between posting on RHP forums ?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 18:563 edits
    Was that in between posting on RHP forums ?
    I have a smartphone believe it or not. It connects to the internet. Guess what! Its mobile and has a browser! When I sit on my couch, in my kitchen, in my loft conversion or my garden or sit with family of friends I can connect to the internet too! Anytime i like! I don't need to justify when or where, or how often I post on these forums to you.
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 19:00
    I have a smartphone believe it or not. It connects to the internet. guess what, its mobile and has a browser when I sit on my couch, in my kitchen, in my loft conversion or my garden or anywhere else I can connect to the internet too! anytime i like!
    And you can't spend a night with your family on your anniversary away from your obsession with RHP and in particular Metallica.

Your anniversary and you spent almost all night on here posting 42 times on various forums. Dude.............I'm surprised your family even recognise you.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 19:044 edits
    And you can't spend a night with your family on your anniversary away from your obsession with RHP and in particular Metallica.

Your anniversary and you spent almost all night on here posting 42 times on various forums. Dude.............I'm surprised your family even recognise you.
    I don't need to justify my use of the internet to you. Not of where I post, how often I post, what I post, when I post.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    07 Sep '16 19:11
    I don't need to justify my use of the internet to you. Not of where I post, how often I post, what I post, when I post.
    Didn't ask you to.

Just pointing out that on the day of your blissful anniversary that you spent with your family you could not take a night off and spend the time with them but spent it posting 42 times on here.

Man......if that's the way you want to spend such a special day......then I feel real sad for your family.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree