1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 18:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we don't do lopsdied challenges against saggy bagging clans like yours.
    Cluck cluck.
    Chicken feed for Carrobie for Xmas.

Buck buck !! 😀
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    21 Dec '16 21:10
    Listen to that carrobie cackle.
    Listen to him screech in the sun.
    But just issue him a fair challenge,
    And watch hit panties run!!
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 06:55
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Listen to that carrobie cackle.
    Listen to him screech in the sun.
    But just issue him a fair challenge,
    And watch hit panties run!!
    I would draw a comparison with Foghorn Leghorn, but that would be unkind to my favourite cartoon chicken.

A better comparison would be to the idiotic chicken in Moana, which I enjoyed the other day with my grandchildren. (Take your kids! Great film!)
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 08:52
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I would draw a comparison with Foghorn Leghorn, but that would be unkind to my favourite cartoon chicken.

A better comparison would be to the idiotic chicken in Moana, which I enjoyed the other day with my grandchildren. (Take your kids! Great film!)
    Your assimilation as Metallica borg is complete, look how you crow the same cackle as your masters!
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 13:50
    Your assimilation as Metallica borg is complete, look how you crow the same cackle as your masters!
    Robbie,

Do you realize how silly you sound to others? I am betting you have no idea. 😉

-VR
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 14:23
    You assimilation as an ass was complete years ago,
    Through lots of practice, you have truly become a perfect ass!!

well done!!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 17:12
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You assimilation as an ass was complete years ago,
    Through lots of practice, you have truly become a perfect ass!!

well done!!
    You still obsessed Shirty.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 20:33
    Nobody is my master, Robbie. Your thinking is stuck in some weird kind of authoritarian universe governed by fantasy rules.

Oh. That reminds me of something...
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 20:491 edit
    Nobody is my master, Robbie. Your thinking is stuck in some weird kind of authoritarian universe governed by fantasy rules.

Oh. That reminds me of something...
    Right! and Shirley Circuit is not really the Borg Queen! You have been assimilated Startreader into their collective consciousness! I don't know if anyone has ever come back from being a Borg, its possible but it may have irrevocable repercussions, nightmares, flashbacks etc
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 21:171 edit
    Right! and Shirley Circuit is not really the Borg Queen! You have been assimilated Startreader into their collective consciousness! I don't know if anyone has ever come back from being a Borg, its possible but it may have irrevocable repercussions, nightmares, flashbacks etc
    Robbie, you do know that Jehovah's Witnesses are universally known as the Borg, don't you? Most particularly amongst ex JW's, those who have finally awoken and shaken off their brainwashing.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 21:24
    Robbie, you do know that Jehovah's Witnesses are universally known as the Borg, don't you? Most particularly amongst ex JW's, those who have finally awoken and shaken off their brainwashing.
    This is the second time in as many posts that you have had a dig at Jehovahs Witnesses, this is not the place for it Startreader, this is a forum dedicated to clans, clan issues and I would be pleased if you respected that.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 21:342 edits
    This is the second time in as many posts that you have had a dig at Jehovahs Witnesses, this is not the place for it Startreader, this is a forum dedicated to clans, clan issues and I would be pleased if you respected that.
    Robbie,

Have you stopped to think that if you ACTED more like a JW you wouldn't leave yourself open to as much ridicule?

From what I've seen you have broken many of the JW rules. Are you really a JW? You sure don't act like one. The ones I've met have always been very polite. Never rude, or calling names, cheating, or stealing, or in collusion!! Nice people, very much unlike your persona on here.

I do believe the possibility that they've been brain washed since childhood into the JW's way of thinking and believing. Maybe you should start looking at another religion that is more your style? 😉

-VR
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 21:37
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

Have you stopped to think that if you ACTED more like a JW you wouldn't leave yourself open to as much ridicule?

From what I've seen you have broken many of the JW rules. Are you really a JW? You sure don't act like one. The ones I've met have always been very polite. Never rude, or calling names, cheating, or stealing, or in collusion!! Nic ...[text shortened]... believing. Maybe you should start looking at another religion that is more you style? 😉

-VR
    More cheap talk! Please Crusty spare me your sermon.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:00
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

From what I've seen you have broken many of the JW rules. Are you really a JW? You sure don't act like one. The ones I've met have always been very polite. Never rude, or calling names, cheating, or stealing, or in collusion!! Nic ...[text shortened]... elieving. Maybe you should start looking at another religion that is more your style? 😉

-VR
    This is the nub of the problem, Rusty. I do know many Jehovah's Witnesses and know how very carefully they adhere to their values and also how rigorously those values are enforced. As well as how assiduously they study.

Time and again, Robbie, we see you saying and doing things that would see you severely disciplined by elders, if not excluded.

So, when two and two don't add up, we know that something's very wrong.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '16 22:13
    This is the nub of the problem, Rusty. I do know many Jehovah's Witnesses and know how very carefully they adhere to their values and also how rigorously those values are enforced. As well as how assiduously they study.

Time and again, Robbie, we see you saying and doing things that would see you severely disciplined by elders, if not excluded.

So, when two and two don't add up, we know that something's very wrong.
    Why are you addressing me through Very Crusty? Am I so intimidating a prospect that you cannot appeal to me through reason directly? I resent the cheap tactics used by Maghoober55, Very Crusty and others to use someones religion to get leverage that they cannot attain by their own wit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree