Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    19 Mar '18 13:27
    if you think you've spotted robbie
    post it here
    let's find robbie !
  2. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    22 Mar '18 15:31
    just got a PM
    he was spotted at a beer festival
  3. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    22 Mar '18 17:54
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    if you think you've spotted robbie
    post it here
    let's find robbie !
    I have spoken to him a few times .
    He's washed his hands of this site.
    He will not return
    Time to move on
  4. 22 Mar '18 18:28
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    just got a PM
    he was spotted at a beer festival
    He was crying in his beer ?? 😀
  5. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    22 Mar '18 18:58
    Originally posted by @roma45
    I have spoken to him a few times .
    He's washed his hands of this site.
    He will not return
    Time to move on
    just having a little fun
    he was a fun guy after all
  6. Standard member krieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    23 Mar '18 00:37
    Good riddance.

    Quack quack.
  7. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    23 Mar '18 00:49
    Originally posted by @krieghoff
    Good riddance.

    Quack quack.
    you haven't made a move in nearly two years
    what happened?
    did your engine die?
    you were outed awhile back
    cluck cluck
  8. Standard member krieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    23 Mar '18 00:56
    Still here and Carrobie isn't - says it all really...
  9. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    23 Mar '18 01:00
    Originally posted by @krieghoff
    Still here and Carrobie isn't - says it all really...
    robbie was one of the players who outed you
    along with king tiger
    that really says it all
  10. Standard member krieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    23 Mar '18 01:11
    Really? "Outed" for what as I'm still here and Carrobie is gone. That's the reality.
  11. Subscriber lemondrop
    The Art of War
    23 Mar '18 01:13
    Originally posted by @krieghoff
    Really? "Outed" for what as I'm still here and Carrobie is gone. That's the reality.
    you're the genius
    figure it out
  12. Standard member krieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    23 Mar '18 01:15
    No figuring needed - still here and Carrobie's gone baby gone.
  13. Subscriber VESPIN
    All For Fun
    23 Mar '18 03:36
    At least you guys got a hello. It would have been nice to know how he was doing. His leaving was so fast I never got to say good bye. But if he is really done with this site, which I think he should have stayed, then I just wish him well. As Roma said, time to move on. Hope everyone is well.
  14. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    23 Mar '18 10:31
    Originally posted by @vespin
    At least you guys got a hello. It would have been nice to know how he was doing. His leaving was so fast I never got to say good bye. But if he is really done with this site, which I think he should have stayed, then I just wish him well. As Roma said, time to move on. Hope everyone is well.
    He got shafted
    Pity the site allows engine users to roam free
    Not accusing any particular player but some would easily be world champion
    Start saving for June you are on the beers like you promised.
    Mind you I struggle to finish half a pint...truth be told I always struggle to finish half a pint.
  15. 24 Apr '18 00:58 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @roma45
    He got shafted
    On the contrary, Robbie Carrobie was banned for bringing the site into disrepute by publically accusing the administration of underhand behaviour and for deliberately manipulating the clan scoring mechanisms.

    In my opinion he was spent as a contributor to the forums; a deeply flawed individual with a narcissistic personality who was generally disesteemed by all here except the few JWs and a handful of other forum pariahs.