1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 09:13
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    We avoid playing cheats.

Your clan is full of cheats

Therefore we avoid playing your clan

Simple.
    No one in my clan is playing three hundred points below their actual strength unlike the pumpkin eaters in your clan.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 10:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No one in my clan is playing three hundred points below their actual strength unlike the pumpkin eaters in your clan.
    Dream on bozo.

Our clan is squeaky clean. Your clan is renowned as the dirtiest, most cheatingest clan that has ever existed in the history of the world.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 10:17
    you were boasting about amassing two points, thats hilarious! What a jive turkey!
    I was actually pointing out how chickensheet Lemondrop resigned both games half a dozen moves into the challenge.

He must have been ordered by yourself to resign in both games as you had work for him colluding in challenges on your behalf.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 10:20
    No..........they would be booted if they were.

The criteria for admission into your clan of scums is 600 points below their actual strength...................300 below is just not acceptable !!!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 11:33
    I was actually pointing out how chickensheet Lemondrop resigned both games half a dozen moves into the challenge.

He must have been ordered by yourself to resign in both games as you had work for him colluding in challenges on your behalf.
    2 points and you think you are the greatest, bwahahahah! What a bozo!
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 11:51
    2 points and you think you are the greatest, bwahahahah! What a bozo!
    Cheat your ass off to rort true champions out of the clan title and you think your the greatest.

Who is your greatest sporting idol of all time bozo.....no !.....no !.....let me guess.......ah..............yes.....Lance Armstrong. I should have guessed earlier.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 12:00
    Cheat your ass off to rort true champions out of the clan title and you think your the greatest.

Who is your greatest sporting idol of all time bozo.....no !.....no !.....let me guess.......ah..............yes.....Lance Armstrong. I should have guessed earlier.
    I bet you pick up 2 cents off the street, yah Scrooge!

Two points and we are the greatest, bwahahahaha!
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 12:08
    I bet you pick up 2 cents off the street, yah Scrooge!

Two points and we are the greatest, bwahahahaha!
    We don't have coins that small here in Oz.........but if we did I could start saving them to help fund you in saving for another 3 month subscription to RHP.

I think it was very mean of the big V to only pay a 3 month sub for you last time. Very measly. Not a very charitable chappy hey Rob.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 20:21
    We don't have coins that small here in Oz.........but if we did I could start saving them to help fund you in saving for another 3 month subscription to RHP.

I think it was very mean of the big V to only pay a 3 month sub for you last time. Very measly. Not a very charitable chappy hey Rob.
    Got it in one! He even gets his Scottish pal with the funny skirt and hat number digging around in his veggie patch for him.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 21:481 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Got it in one! He even gets his Scottish pal with the funny skirt and hat number digging around in his veggie patch for him.
    How pathetic (in the original sense of the word) to see you reduced to scoring cheapo's with this colonial riff raff from convict island! I thought you were better than that! I am disappointed in you startreader
  11. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 22:38
    Originally posted by Startreader
    You need to head south of the border to find turnip heads, our veg patches are more disconcerning
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 22:59

you know I wasn't going to comment on the match with you
    I congratulated you
    and complimented you
    but you seem to have some sick perverted need to trash everything you touch
    having you as an opponent was like a daily dose of cod liver oil
    I surprised myself in lasting as long as I did
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Aug '16 05:24
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    You need to head south of the border to find turnip heads, our veg patches are more disconcerning
    Get out of here you scumbag !!!!!!!!!
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Aug '16 05:29
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    you know I wasn't going to comment on the match with you
    I congratulated you
    and complimented you
    but you seem to have some sick perverted need to trash everything you touch
    having you as an opponent was like a daily dose of cod liver oil
    I surprised myself in lasting as long as I did
    How about explaining why you wasted my time, setting up a challenge which I accepted, then resigning in both games after half a dozen moves or so. Did you forget you were playing me and not one of your collaborative games against carrobie?

Don't bother me again sending challenges you don't intend to play.

Oh.........and get a life !!!
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Aug '16 05:401 edit
    How about explaining why you wasted my time, setting up a challenge which I accepted, then resigning in both games after half a dozen moves or so. Did you forget you were playing me and not one of your collaborative games against carrobie?

Don't bother me again sending challenges you don't intend to play.

Oh.........and get a life !!!
    I knew who I was playing
    I stomached the game as long as I could

the reason I challenged you to begin with was because of an insulting pm you sent me
    don't worry
    there will never be another game with you or your clan

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree