if only

Standard memberGertrude
Clans 27 Nov '21 18:34
  1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    27 Nov '21 18:34
    if only Maxtheminnow had not been the leader Breaking Bad would be champion and rusty could have powdered his behind
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Nov '21 08:48
    @lemondrop said
    if only Maxtheminnow had not been the leader Breaking Bad would be champion and rusty could have powdered his behind
    Winning is not something new to Rusty.
    He spent years with a winner. 😜
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Nov '21 10:38
    to be on two different championship clans has never been done I believe
    next year rusty may break new ground
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Nov '21 17:081 edit
    @lemondrop said
    I believe my old Clan are preparing for next year now so they have a whole month of collecting points and cashing in next year. I don't believe we can do as much of that if we want to hang on to 2nd spot. NEVER count Metallica out lemon.

I am having fun, no fighting with clanmates which is the most important thing to me. I've had my share of winning since 2008, as was pointed out. Now I am relaxed and enjoying the game more.

-VR
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Nov '21 18:37
    @Very-Rusty
    Nice to hear. 🙂
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Nov '21 19:01
    @very-rusty said
    I believe my old Clan are preparing for next year now so they have a whole month of collecting points and cashing in next year. I don't believe we can do as much of that if we want to hang on to 2nd spot. NEVER count Metallica out lemon.

I am having fun, no fighting with clanmates which is the most important thing to me. I've had my share of winning since 2008, as was pointed out. Now I am relaxed and enjoying the game more.

-VR
    the game should be enjoyable above all else
    I'm happiest when I'm playing
    least happiest when I'm posting
  7. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    28 Nov '21 20:45
    @lemondrop yep Breaking Bad no.1 next year
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Nov '21 23:25
    @wycombe-al said
    @lemondrop yep Breaking Bad no.1 next year
    I hope that wasn't rusty thumbing you down
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Dec '21 20:182 edits
    @lemondrop said
    No I didn't thumb Al's post down. I don't agree with him but never thumbed down his post or said anything up until now as you just talk without knowing facts lemon.

We will do good to finish 2nd this year never count a victory until it is actually won, although the Clan didn't need me and I didn't join until June 21/21 I believe it was. They would be where they are without me, make no mistake about it.

I think next year may be a bit of down year for us, I hope I am wrong. I do think the year after and the year after that providing we keep the people we now have we will be contenders for the prized spot. Perhaps a few additions?

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Dec '21 15:09
    @lemondrop said
    I mainly just thumb you down lemon, just a force of habit....LOL... 😉

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Dec '21 23:453 edits
    @lemondrop said
    You may want to change your prediction after you see who is coming back into the Metallica fold! 🙂

You do remember bobla45? all they need is one more and they will be a very, very strong contender. I believe they already have a bunch of challenges to cash in next year!

I don't know how many IVV have to cash in, but it might be scary with the amount they cash in next year in 2022.

-VR
  12. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Dec '21 23:18
    @very-rusty said
    You may want to change your prediction after you see who is coming back into the Metallica fold! 🙂

You do remember bobla45? all they need is one more and they will be a very, very strong contender. I believe they already have a bunch of challenges to cash in next year!

I don't know how many IVV have to cash in, but it might be scary with the amount they cash in next year in 2022.

-VR
    Boobla is currently rated at 200 points below his ability so no shocks there 😛
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 00:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Dec '21 14:24
    @mctayto said
    Boobla is currently rated at 200 points below his ability so no shocks there 😛
    I don't know if you correct or not, but most people are within about 200 points of their true rating and it does vary for many reasons.

Few quit after 3 moves to give the other side points, I think we all know what I am saying here without spelling it out don't we?

I see you're not even a Clan member, so of what interest is this to you?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree