st johnstone
    Moves
    06 May '17 13:24
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    I'm not going anywhere.
    But grilling sounds good. Thanks.
    you can come to the party

price of admission?

just congratulate metallica for winning the 2016 title.

any idea why mctayto resigned all his games 146 of them just after russ made the big announcement, mctayto should be happy his sad clan ended up with a better minus score after collusion points were removed
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 May '17 14:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    We are now in a position to ban players from clan play, which will make them ineligible for future clan challenges, and all existing clan challenges will remain unscored.

@Mctayto has been awarded a ban from further clan play, and all clan game results from 2016 going forward have been annulled as a result.

A pattern of tactically resigning games is p ...[text shortened]... i]The Arrow[/i] vs [b]Easy Riders
    Challenge Clan challenge 280726
    Game Game 11540064
    [/b]
    Looking over that long list of games suggests a plausible explanation why striking out the results of games terminated on or before 5 moves did not affect the clan standings for 2016: many of the games McTayto resigned in won positions were played out longer than 5 moves.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 May '17 18:46
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Looking over that long list of games suggests a plausible explanation why striking out the results of games terminated on or before 5 moves did not affect the clan standings for 2016: many of the games McTayto resigned in won positions were played out longer than 5 moves.
    Well, one thing it does help is that matches which are set with players who are inactive won't count. This is only a good thing.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 May '17 20:55
    Yes, the five move policy will weed out dead players. A step in the right direction.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 May '17 22:47
    Originally posted by roma45

price of admission?

any idea why mctayto resigned all his games 146 of them just after russ made the big announcement, mctayto should be happy his sad clan ended up with a better minus score after collusion points were removed
    Nah....Never get me to congratulate a clan who has been sanbagging for years, only to have people jump on one guy who openly admitted on his page that he is better than his rating suggests.

Metallica has never admitted to anything. If they put the same energy into looking at them, shorty would be gone.

Personally, it does not affect me one way or another. I always said, I play everyone, and soon as one challenge ends, if they start one up right away, then I accept. Very simple.

I happen to like Robbie and Mctayo. Collusion has not been proven, just a witch hunt, no better then a mob being bullies. Only no guts or manhood. Just a bunch of keys crying.

I'll have my own party, where the men act like men. I think it is disgraceful.
    But hey to each their own.
    So everyone enjoy.
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 May '17 22:571 edit

price of admission?

As far as I am concerned, The Easy Riders won in 2016, and Robbie and McTayo are both good honorable men.

People usually are jealous when they feel inferior to someone. Both of them are good men, and honorable men. And I do know the have a great life outside of this site.

Unlike many who cry in here daily.
    But enjoy the party. πŸ™‚

Time to go be a mastermind with my clan. lol
    Shorty has lost his mind.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 May '17 23:13
    As far as I am concerned, The Easy Riders won in 2016, and Robbie and McTayo are both good honorable men.

People usually are jealous when they feel inferior to someone. Both of them are good men, and honorable men. And I do know the have a great life outside of this site.

I'll try to break this to you as gently as possible but ..........

You're STUPID !!!!
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 May '17 23:48

This sort of thinking explains why they don't allow you to play with sharp objects.

They knew your brain was already wasn't sharp.

Have a nice day defending losers and cheats.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    07 May '17 00:07
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

They knew your brain was already wasn't sharp.
    Oh, the irony
  10. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    07 May '17 01:36
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Oh, the irony
    Oh the gloat. Plucked, plucked plucked goes the Carrobie Duck now. Rumour has it that JW have de-frocked him and his broken glasshouse. Watchtower justice at last.

K-
  11. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    07 May '17 02:11
    "Oh Carrobie Carrobie, wherefore art thou Carrobie" cried McTayto from the Vespins. (with apols to the Bard)

K-
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 May '17 05:31

Did you look at the games Russ posted in connection with mctayto perhaps have a look then see if you think he's honourable?

The confusing thing is it was a protest from them but they leave when punished more like cry baby's to me
    Also you say you never refuse a challenge but said a few posts ago you never play Metallica can you clarify
    I hope the mctayto punishment is just the tip of the iceberg a few more should get the same.
    Now be a man and congratulate the 2016 winners Metallica
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 May '17 15:29
    Did you look at the games Russ posted in connection with mctayto perhaps have a look then see if you think he's honourable?

The confusing thing is it was a protest from them but they leave when punished more like cry baby's to me
    Also you say you never refuse a challenge but said a few posts ago you never play Metallica can you clarify
    I hope the mctayt ...[text shortened]... berg a few more should get the same.
    Now be a man and congratulate the 2016 winners Metallica
    roma45,

little v. has always been a bum boy for robbie. Even joined in on the 2016 fake celebrations at the last moment, after saying he didn't agree with what robbie was doing in many private messages to different posters on this site.

Probably not an elegant way for me to put it, but then I've never been very elegant , always tell things the way they are without candy coating anything.

-VR
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 May '17 13:17
    Originally posted by Russ
    We are now in a position to ban players from clan play, which will make them ineligible for future clan challenges, and all existing clan challenges will remain unscored.

@Mctayto has been awarded a ban from further clan play, and all clan game results from 2016 going forward have been annulled as a result.

A pattern of tactically resigning games is p ...[text shortened]... row[/i] vs Pale Yellow Star Clan! Challenge Clan challenge 287909
    Game Game 11965095
    The 3 thumbs down votes were robbie, McTayto & Vespin no doubt.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 May '17 18:16
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The 3 thumbs down votes were robbie, McTayto & Vespin no doubt.
    I agree that there is no doubt about it. I don't think even Maiden Gertrude would give it a thumbs down!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree