1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 13:20
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Fake News is Fake News whatever its source. I am far more articulate and educated the the Orange Dumpster.
    robbie,

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, and I realize you think very highly of yourself, but may not have many who agree.

-VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 13:231 edit
    Just for the lulz,

Divedroogster v VESPIN

Move forty one, Vespers (peace be upon him) announces mate in two, divegeester throws a flakey, loses and gets trolled for being a crybaby wah wah.

[pgn][Event "Clan challenge"] [Site "http://www.timeforchess.com"] [Date "2017.05.02"] [EndDate "2017.07.05"] [Round "?"] [White "divegeester"] [Black ...[text shortened]... nd divelamebo throws a flakey, loses and gets trolled} 42. Kg2g3 Qa1g1 43. Kg3h3 Qg1h2 0-1[/pgn]
    robbie,

Again you announce little v's shortcomings. It is very unsportsmanlike to tell your opponent you have mate in 2 moves 4 moves what ever the case may be. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. STOP making yourself look so silly, or continue entirely up to you.

-VR
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 13:38
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

Again you announce little v's shortcomings. It is very unsportsmanlike to tell your opponent you have mate in 2 moves 4 moves what ever the case may be. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. STOP making yourself look so silly, or continue entirely up to you.

-VR
    Well lets face it. Sportsmanship is not one of carrobies or little "v's" strong points.

They've already been tried and hanged for unsporting behaviour by the legend Russ.

Unfortunately people like carrobie and co. never learn.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:09
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Well lets face it. Sportsmanship is not one of carrobies or little "v's" strong points.

They've already been tried and hanged for unsporting behaviour by the legend Russ.

Unfortunately people like carrobie and co. never learn.
    gee
    not too long ago you were calling Russ a coward and other not so flattering things
    your loyalty and support has about as much meaning as your sandbagged rating
    the time out hag is now the queen of sandbaggers
    madam
    you are laughable
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:12
    robbie,

-VR
    Unsporting? On the contrary its demonstrates excellent sportsmanship and accuracy of thought. The greats like Morphy used to announce mate and it was considered manly! Pity great players like V must play amongst hypersensitive pansies like you!
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:16
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    gee
    not too long ago you were calling Russ a coward and other not so flattering things
    your loyalty and support has about as much meaning as your sandbagged rating
    the time out hag is now the queen of sandbaggers
    madam
    you are laughable
    I would never do such a thing !!!

Russ is legend. I've always said so 😵
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:19
    Unsporting? On the contrary its demonstrates excellent sportsmanship and accuracy of thought. The greats like Morphy used to announce mate and it was considered manly! Pity great players like V must play amongst hypersensitive pansies like you!
    I'd kick little "v's" ass from one end of the board to the other.

And that's even before we started playing chess !!!!
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:40
    robbie,

You are comparing apples to oranges. Morphy was a Grandmaster and a bit of a show off, who played back in the 1800's. Lets get in the right century for starters. How many of todays players announce mate to their opponents. I want facts here!!!

Little v. will never be classed as a Morphy!

-VR
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:43
    robbie,

You are comparing apples to oranges. Morphy was a Grandmaster and a bit of a show off, who played back in the 1800's. Lets get in the right century for starters. How many of todays players announce mate to their opponents. I want facts here!!!

Little v. will never be classed as a Morphy!

-VR
    You are too wuss to handle the facts.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:48
    Isn't everyone happy that I bumped this thread back to the present.
    The thread containing the irrefutable evidence of collusion. 😀😀😀😀
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:51
    It tell us nothing other than some people were throwing games, a practice which you and your clan of skulduggers are on record as attempting to legitimise stating and I quote, 'its good clan management' - your leader, Shirtycircuit. Your hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the site administration is now manifest. The only reason you and your clan of sa ...[text shortened]... de it better than most. You know it and I know it so don't give us any of your jive you phoney!
    Throwing games for the purpose of throwing challenges to Easy Riders !!
    Just so the facts are straight.

All the games from McTayto that Russ presented to the audience tell the story.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:52
    You are too wuss to handle the facts.
    robbie,

LOL...That is funny you calling ANYONE a wuss after your 2016 fiasco...You don't have any facts to show.

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 14:581 edit
    Move forty one, Vespers (peace be upon him) announces mate in two, divegeester throws a flakey, loses and gets trolled for being a crybaby wah wah.
    Wow. The shame of putting a **** like that on ignore.

Great comeback Robbie. 🙄
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 16:46
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Wow. The shame of putting a **** like that on ignore.

Great comeback Robbie. 🙄
    It gets even better than that, at one point you were probably winning! 😵
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 01:11
    It gets even better than that, at one point you were probably winning! 😵
    Of course, that was before he started cheating, as someone pointed out in another thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree