InVinoVeritas Recruiting

InVinoVeritas Recruiting

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
31 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Pondy if you're trying to say something just say it, don't talk in riddles. Spit out what ever is on your mind, we've heard it all before! 🙂 😛 I think it sums up to Jealousy!

-VR
SRYGHITVLLOP

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
31 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Pondy if you're trying to say something just say it, don't talk in riddles. Spit out what ever is on your mind, we've heard it all before! 🙂 😛 I think it sums up to Jealousy!

-VR
You asked I replied nothing more. If you put something into your question and expect something in the same vein it is yours.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Oct 20
2 edits

@ponderable said
You asked I replied nothing more. If you put something into your question and expect something in the same vein it is yours.
You said: Playing chess in well balanced matches. Are you saying others haven't been doing the same? Sounded that way to me anyways. Just in the past 12 years haven't seen them in 1rst, 2nd or 3rd spots unless of course I am missing something here. 😉

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
You said: Playing chess in well balanced matches. Are you saying others haven't been doing the same? Sounded that way to me anyways. Just in the past 12 years haven't seen them in 1rst, 2nd or 3rd spots unless of course I am missing something here. 😉

-VR
It's not uncommon for a clan mascot to miss things.

m

Moves
01 Nov 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Nov 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's not uncommon for a clan mascot to miss things.
It is ok if you're having issues with missing things goad. Have you made 20 games yet as your Clan Mascot?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
01 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
It is ok if you're having issues with missing things goad. Have you made 20 games yet as your Clan Mascot?

-VR
being a mascot is a good thing
you should be flattered to be one

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Nov 20
1 edit

@lemondrop said
being a mascot is a good thing
you should be flattered to be one
You're just saying that because you're the mascot of your 1 man Clan.....LOL....

At least you've won many more Clan Games than goad has or ever will in my most humble opinion. 😉

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
You're just saying that because you're the mascot of your 1 man Clan.....LOL....

At least you've won many more Clan Games than goad has or ever will in my most humble opinion. 😉

-VR
humble opinions are of low value
I'm proud to be my clans mascot
cheering it on to victory after victory
the most clan wins by a player in clan history
a record that will outlive the ladder itsel
the notorious lemonator enshrined in the clan ladder hall of fame

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Nov 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
My win rate is over 95%.

You?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Nov 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
My win rate is over 95%.

You?
My Clan wins are over 1500!

You? 😉

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
My Clan wins are over 1500!

You? 😉

-VR
Quality trumps quantity. Perhaps that's where you're going wrong.

Play less, play better.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Nov 20
4 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Play less, play better.
Actually I took your advice and it is working. I do have more time than those who have to work of course. I believe you suggested that to me some time ago.

You still only have 16 clan games played and 2 challenges pending you aren't even at 20 Clan games played yet goad! To be proud now is just plain silly in my humble opinion. Let me know your percentage after 100 Clan games!!! 😉

Thank You
-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Nov 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Nov 20

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Stop your name calling. Also telling me I don't contribute in a good way, just because you don't agree. I've noticed not everyone agrees with you Sir.

Kind Regards,
With all the Respect you Deserve,
-VR