1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:01
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe he had reasons for not getting back to the game, so he just resigned? People do that all the time. Do you do anything but start trouble?

Your ass should be thrown off this site. You, and Radio have no use, and have no credibility to be on here. None.

Just shut your mouth already. You have no idea why people do ...[text shortened]... ou don't then shut your mouth scum.

Do some good. Play chess, and help build the site. Idiot.
    Hey dimwit !!
    Everybody knows he had a reason for resigning the games.
    Why do you keep filling the forum with drivel when you are 6 blocks behind everyone else ? 🙄
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:06
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Hey dimwit !!
    Everybody knows he had a reason for resigning the games.
    Why do you keep filling the forum with drivel when you are 6 blocks behind everyone else ? 🙄
    he's my droogie
    and speaks the truth
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:24
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    he's my droogie
    and speaks the truth
    Seeing as you rename your clan every couple of weeks and dimwit Vespin has recently joined, why don't you consider a new name for your clan ?

Dumb and Dumber !! 😀
    And use a cone collar for your avatar !! 😛
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:37
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Seeing as you rename your clan every couple of weeks and dimwit Vespin has recently joined, why don't you consider a new name for your clan ?

Dumb and Dumber !! 😀
    And use a cone collar for your avatar !! 😛
    nope
    will not do it
    onward Droogies!
    smite the nonbelievers
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 06:40
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe he had reasons for not getting back to the game, so he just resigned? People do that all the time. Do you do anything but start trouble?

Your ass should be thrown off this site. You, and Radio have no use, and have no credibility to be on here. None.

Just shut your mouth already. You have no idea why people do ...[text shortened]... ou don't then shut your mouth scum.

Do some good. Play chess, and help build the site. Idiot.
    Whenever Vespin writes you can just hear the bravado, can't you?

Big brave little fellow.
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 08:11
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Only on Fridays when I visit your mum. Boy she's a lonely dog but she pays well
    So you let people stick things in you and do what they want to you no matter who they are as long as they pay you? Wow.... Good for you coming out even further than radio. Does he get jealous when you cheat on him with men and woman even if you are getting paid? You really don't have any shame do you.
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 08:20
    Originally posted by @roma45
    You use them to sand bag
    You are a disgrace and should be booted from here
    Now everyone should be booted when you said you did not believe in it? You and Radio are the only two who should have their asses booted from here. Your both scum and cowards. Your a disgrace.
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 08:24
    when your rating dropped 300 pts from your yearly high, I never accused you of sandbagging
    what a limp richard you are
    Notice he is asking for everyone he doesn't like to be booted? I lost count. He lies, cries like a baby, and runs to Russ begging for his help to get rid of people.

Even people who are new to the forum have messaged me to complain about him and others call him a liar as well.

He is trash and should be thrown out as such. I sent him the PM. Lets see if he is man enough to step up.

I have a good post coming later on today. Just for Roma. He is just like radio. All mouth and a coward.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 08:29
    Why did you resign that game?
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 09:03
    that really hurts
    please stop
    wait
    you probably hear that every night
    with that mutt you sleep with
    As I thought. I put Roma to the test once again. Gave him what he requested, and called me nuts then disappeared. I think to go report me even though he says he reports nobody.

Just as he told me he never wanted to see anyone booted from the site. NOw he is saying many people should be banned. lol lol Another liar on our hands. No honor at all.

I gave him the email, I PM'd him, and he once again tried to say I requested it. This way he can claim I started it.

I said no, he requested, I am accepting. Lets see if he reports, or if he steps up. I am waiting on him. But I did what I said I would do. If he fails, he is a bigger coward than Radio and can never be taken seriously again.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 12:01
    As I thought. I put Roma to the test once again. Gave him what he requested, and called me nuts then disappeared. I think to go report me even though he says he reports nobody.

Just as he told me he never wanted to see anyone booted from the site. NOw he is saying many people should be banned. lol lol Another liar on our hands. No honor at all.

I ga ...[text shortened]... would do. If he fails, he is a bigger coward than Radio and can never be taken seriously again.
    Blah blah blah

Time anytime you want
    Location ghost house gym in perth.

I can't be any clearer than that pussy boy.

Like a true coward you will not turn up
    You send a novel of a pm ( do you kiss your mum with that filthy mouth?) Then run and hide
    You can never win an argument because you are an idiot and have to resort to threats if violence but you picked the wrong person this time little plastic cage fighting pussy.

What will flow first from you?
    Piss
    Tears
    Blood

Curious I out lemon as a sand bagger first the racist troll turns up then you with your sad predictable duel nonsense.
    I think lemons games need more investigating

Run and hide little pussy
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 15:37

I ga ...[text shortened]... would do. If he fails, he is a bigger coward than Radio and can never be taken seriously again.
    You've got a brain the size of a flea and a heart the size of a pea.

Gonna catch you real soon and then we can all see what a peaheart your are !!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree