Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 10 May '17 15:49
    anytime my name is mentioned or inferred, I will make note of it here
    you may shut me up only if you shut yourself up
    enjoy
  2. 11 May '17 03:25 / 1 edit
    little carystover just showed me a little love
    way to go missy
    said I was lower than whale feces
    a little lame but her limits are narrow
  3. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    11 May '17 12:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    little carystover just showed me a little love
    way to go missy
    said I was lower than whale feces
    a little lame but her limits are narrow
    I'm amazed the law hasn't caught up to you yet girlyboy.

    I still haven't stopped laughing at McGayo and carrobie getting what we all knew was coming to them plus being stripped of the title and their nemesis Metallica being crowned again.

    Old Rusty warned again and again that karma would catch up with them. It did in a big way.

    It seems that all they have left is their little thumbs up and thumbs down. Common McGayo..........give me a thumbs down for old times sake.

    Total riot. Best show in town.Have you started packing your bags yet Lemon?
  4. 11 May '17 14:28
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I'm amazed the law hasn't caught up to you yet girlyboy.

    I still haven't stopped laughing at McGayo and carrobie getting what we all knew was coming to them plus being stripped of the title and their nemesis Metallica being crowned again.

    Old Rusty warned again and again that karma would catch up with them. It did in a big way.

    It seems that a ...[text shortened]... r old times sake.

    Total riot. Best show in town.Have you started packing your bags yet Lemon?
    from the resident potty mouth and committer of crimes against nature
    maybe a look into your timeout losses in clan games is in order
    smells a little like the kangaroo pouch you live in
  5. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    11 May '17 14:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    from the resident potty mouth and committer of crimes against nature
    maybe a look into your timeout losses in clan games is in order
    smells a little like the kangaroo pouch you live in
    Your welcome to investigate and report my timeouts. Unfortunately life gets in the way at times.

    I see you're still sandbagging your rating to the max though.

    Won't be long till the law catches up with you and sends you to Hell with carrobie and McGayo.

    Poor carrobie, this site was his life. He may actually have to spend some time with his family now that he's run away like a little girl, and McGayo .......Bwahahahahaha !! Seeya !!!
  6. 11 May '17 15:00
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Your welcome to investigate and report my timeouts. Unfortunately life gets in the way at times.

    I see you're still sandbagging your rating to the max though.

    Won't be long till the law catches up with you and sends you to Hell with carrobie and McGayo.

    Poor carrobie, this site was his life. He may actually have to spend some time with his family now that he's run away like a little girl, and McGayo .......Bwahahahahaha !!
    I don't want to investigate your timeout losses
    administration should
    my rating is on the upswing
    hardly that of a sandbagger
  7. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    11 May '17 15:18
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I don't want to investigate your timeout losses
    administration should
    my rating is on the upswing
    hardly that of a sandbagger
    Mate, your the second biggest sandbagger this site has ever seen.

    Now that the biggest sandbagger, your buddy McGayo, has been unceremoniously booted from the site, you now carry the mantle of the current biggest sandbagger on RHP.

    Finally you are no. 1 in something !!!
  8. 11 May '17 15:46
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Mate, your the second biggest sandbagger this site has ever seen.

    Now that the biggest sandbagger, your buddy McGayo, has been unceremoniously booted from the site, you now carry the mantle of the current biggest sandbagger on RHP.

    Finally you are no. 1 in something !!!
    we are both playing around 300 points below our 5yr high
    does that make you number 2 now?
    I'm trying to up my rating to my true strength of around 1500
    you will not see any sandbagging from me going forward
  9. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    11 May '17 16:10
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    we are both playing around 300 points below our 5yr high
    does that make you number 2 now?
    I'm trying to up my rating to my true strength of around 1500
    you will not see any sandbagging from me going forward
    Good to hear. Actions speak louder than words though.

    We'll keep a sharp eye on your progress. Maybe you can dump that no.1 rating..........and become a no. 2 !!!

    So......how's your buddies McGayo and carrobie doing after the purging. Are the tears still flowing ?
  10. 11 May '17 16:21
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Good to hear. Actions speak louder than words though.

    We'll keep a sharp eye on your progress. Maybe you can dump that no.1 rating..........and become a no. 2 !!!

    So......how's your buddies McGayo and carrobie doing after the purging. Are the tears still flowing ?
    don't keep in touch with either
    I'll make the assumption that they are not happy with what was done
    que sera sera
  11. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    11 May '17 16:31
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    don't keep in touch with either
    I'll make the assumption that they are not happy with what was done
    que sera sera
    Don't blame you. Carrobie well and truly shafted you............so to speak
  12. 11 May '17 17:01
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Don't blame you. Carrobie well and truly shafted you............so to speak
    I'll say again
    I liked robbie
    he is a very interesting
    somewhat complex
    person
    I hope he comes back
  13. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    11 May '17 17:02
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Don't blame you. Carrobie well and truly shafted you............so to speak
    mctayto and robbie total little cowards

    cause trouble then run away

    oh happy days

    still some lingering scum needed chased, karma will catch them all
  14. 11 May '17 17:51
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    don't keep in touch with either
    I'll make the assumption that they are not happy with what was done
    que sera sera
    Perhaps they are unhappy with what they've done ?
    That would be a better path to redemption for them.
    Especially Robbie.
    Might cure him of his chronic envy !!
  15. 11 May '17 17:53
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I'll say again
    I liked robbie
    he is a very interesting
    somewhat complex
    person
    I hope he comes back
    If he does come back, maybe he can correct the slogan under his clan name.

    Needs fixin' !!