Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    27 Aug '16 08:42 / 1 edit
    Are you feeling like you don't fit in with all these clans who recruit only those with the most questionable of morals? (That's actually a good thing. ) Or maybe their clan leader only cares what you can do for them, not what they can do for you? (The worst clans make you feel like you have a second job -- the best clans make you feel like family. )

    Feeling like you don't belong in a clan that only cares about points? (Good! You must actually have a life! )

    Don't care much about all the trash talking going on in this forum? Do you prefer to let your chess speak for itself? (So you're not a poser! )

    Searching for Honesty? Concerned about Fairness? Thirsting for Integrity?

    Then you just might be a Misfit.


    Visit Clan 25434 to apply
  2. 27 Aug '16 09:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Are you feeling like you don't fit in with all these clans who recruit only those with the most questionable of morals? (That's actually a good thing. ) Or maybe their clan leader only cares what you can do for them, not what they can do for you? (The worst clans make you feel like you have a second job -- the best clans make you feel like family. )

    Fee ...[text shortened]... hirsting for Integrity?

    Then you just might be a Misfit.


    Visit Clan 25434 to apply
    cuts wrists and hides so no one will find me until I lose all consciousness!
  3. 27 Aug '16 09:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Are you feeling like you don't fit in with all these clans who recruit only those with the most questionable of morals? (That's actually a good thing. ) Or maybe their clan leader only cares what you can do for them, not what they can do for you? (The worst clans make you feel like you have a second job -- the best clans make you feel like family. )

    Fee ...[text shortened]... hirsting for Integrity?

    Then you just might be a Misfit.


    Visit Clan 25434 to apply
    it pains me to read this drivel
    suzi sandbagger
    honesty and integrity
    by all means join this clan
    swim in the cesspool of clan play
    see how much more hate you can contribute
    call players cheaters and lowlifes
    try to get players banned because you feel your moral superiority demands it
    if your goal is to become a top clan, forget it
    if it is just to play good fair chess
    have at it
    I'll even wish you luck
  4. Subscriber roma45
    st johnstone
    27 Aug '16 09:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    cuts wrists and hides so no one will find me until I lose all consciousness!
    keeping my fingers crossed.
    good bye loser
  5. 27 Aug '16 11:18
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    it pains me to read this drivel
    suzi sandbagger
    honesty and integrity
    by all means join this clan
    swim in the cesspool of clan play
    see how much more hate you can contribute
    call players cheaters and lowlifes
    try to get players banned because you feel your moral superiority demands it
    if your goal is to become a top clan, forget it
    if it is just to play good fair chess
    have at it
    I'll even wish you luck
    you produce more hate than the misfits clan all put together
  6. 27 Aug '16 15:22
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    you produce more hate than the misfits clan all put together
    probably true
    but my hatred is confined to only a couple on this site
    other than that
    I just kid around
  7. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    28 Aug '16 11:54
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    probably true
    but my hatred is confined to only a couple on this site
    other than that
    I just kid around
    I hope I'm one of them.

    It means I'm pulling the right strings.............oh..........and not that little one of yours that Robbie plays with all the time either. No..........I'm speaking metaphorically.
  8. 28 Aug '16 15:50
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I hope I'm one of them.

    It means I'm pulling the right strings.............oh..........and not that little one of yours that Robbie plays with all the time either. No..........I'm speaking metaphorically.
    actually you're not
    you're just a nuisance
    I don't hate you
  9. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    29 Aug '16 08:45
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    actually you're not
    you're just a nuisance
    I don't hate you
    Hate is a very strong word Lemon.

    Hate is what inspires terrorists to kill

    Why would you hate anyone........especially people on here that you don't know and just kid around a bit.

    McGayo however is an exception. He's not a person so it's OK to hate him.
  10. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    30 Aug '16 06:50
    Still looking for more Misfits.

    You know who you are.

    You know where to go.

    Come home. We'll leave a light on for you.

    Clan 25434
  11. 01 Sep '16 03:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Still looking for more Misfits.

    You know who you are.

    You know where to go.

    Come home. We'll leave a light on for you.

    Clan 25434
    only 9 vacancies
    don't get shut out
  12. Subscriber shortcircuit
    The Energizer
    01 Sep '16 15:54
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    only 9 vacancies
    don't get shut out
    That puts her clan 10 members more than you have...... winning!!!!
  13. 01 Sep '16 16:11
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    That puts her clan 10 members more than you have...... winning!!!!
    but my clan is full
    I'm not begging for more members
    I'm turning players down
    how come you cannot fill your roster?
    the mighty Metallica has a vacancy they cannot fill
  14. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    01 Sep '16 16:20
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    but my clan is full
    I'm not begging for more members
    I'm turning players down
    how come you cannot fill your roster?
    the mighty Metallica has a vacancy they cannot fill
    Ahhhh...........flying solo hey?

    Do you change hands occasionally?
  15. 01 Sep '16 16:24
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Ahhhh...........flying solo hey?

    Do you change hands occasionally?
    6th place and rising
    flying high
    where is the st snotstone clan?
    exactly where they belong
    in the red
    led by a joke