Manassa Maulers

SubscriberD4V
Clans 20 Feb '18 11:17
  1. SubscriberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    146240
    20 Feb '18 11:17
    It is a real joy to see that this Clan of villains and cowards is finally dead.

    They threw me out of the group without warning me, treacherously.

    Seeing them disintegrate is a great satisfaction.

    Farewell, losers.
  2. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    182730
    20 Feb '18 15:54
    Originally posted by @d4v
    It is a real joy to see that this Clan of villains and cowards is finally dead.

    They threw me out of the group without warning me, treacherously.

    Seeing them disintegrate is a great satisfaction.

    Farewell, losers.
    those dirty bastards
    I'm glad you are feeling better

    Gertrude
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55358
    21 Feb '18 05:07
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    those dirty bastards
    I'm glad you are feeling better

    Gertrude
    He was being a bit "cheeky" so they "slapped" him around a bit.

    Man, talk about holding a grudge. That was years ago !!
  4. SubscriberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    146240
    23 Feb '18 15:20
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    He was being a bit "cheeky" so they "slapped" him around a bit.

    Man, talk about holding a grudge. That was years ago !!
    Sitting by the river to see the corpse of your enemy flowing downstream it's not a grudge, it's a peaceful fishermans waiting.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55358
    24 Feb '18 07:55
    Originally posted by @d4v
    Sitting by the river to see the corpse of your enemy flowing downstream it's not a grudge, it's a peaceful fishermans waiting.
    Remind me to not get on your wrong side !!!
Back to Top