1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 07:34
    Originally posted by @padger
    No I understand
    You must be the one who originally proposed the stupid way the points are awarded in the first place
    That's why you dig your heels in to any change
    Anyone can see that if a lot of individual challenges come up a different result as a block challenge
    There must be something wrong with it
    Yes it was my idea
    The reason I don't want it changed i charge RHP royalties. 😉
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 07:58
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Yes it was my idea
    The reason I don't want it changed i charge RHP royalties. 😉
    Well done Roma. It's a great system. Unfortunately Padger has absolutely no idea. Moans and whines but can't come up with anything to challenge your great system
  3. Here
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 18:55
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Well done Roma. It's a great system. Unfortunately Padger has absolutely no idea. Moans and whines but can't come up with anything to challenge your great system
    I expected you to come in a lot sooner than this to help out your old buddy
    I may not have come up with an idea that suits everyone but anything is better than what we have now
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 16:03
    I expected you to come in a lot sooner than this to help out your old buddy
    I may not have come up with an idea that suits everyone but anything is better than what we have now
    He don't need no help hanging you out to dry Mcpadger. Booting you from one end of the forum to the other looks like an easy task.

Hey, I see that as well as sandbagging your rating you're also utilising the Lemondrop loophole by playing countless one man challenges. That way as long as you win one of the two games you still get points.

No sooner does one cheat get booted from the site than another pops up to replace him. It's like a plague !!!!
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    20 Jun '18 23:041 edit
    [i]Originally posted by @radioactive69[

. Booting you from one end of the forum to the other looks like an easy task.
    Ah. . . The old 'booting you like a beachball ' argument

The 'booting' being you chirruping up and supporting Roma

At least he has the good grace to stay out of your childish posts.

Talking of 'booting around', you seem to be ignoring my posts on the other active thread, mocking the abysmal Aussie sporting record at the moment, especially their match after match *donkey licking* in the cricket

Understandable, to be fair
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 02:28
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Ah. . . The old 'booting you like a beachball ' argument

The 'booting' being you chirruping up and supporting Roma

At least he has the good grace to stay out of your childish posts.

Talking of 'booting around', you seem to be ignoring my posts on the other active thread, mocking the abysmal Aussie sporting record at the moment, especially their match after match *donkey licking* in the cricket

Understandable, to be fair
    Hey sponger BOTT square pants,

Ashes......Australia 4.......England 0. Brutal. Meaningless one day series playing with our C side........um,,,,,,who really cares.If that brings some happiness to your pitiful life then it's a good thing.

Normally I don't respond to non-sub sponging scum like yourself on this forum as it is reserved for important clan issues used by paying subscribers. Please in future take your meaningless drivel to the appropriate forum (in this case sports) where other dole budging spongers like yourself tend to congregate and infest the site

Oh.......and have a nice day !!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 02:47

Ashes......Australia 4.......England 0. Brutal. Meaningless one day series playing with our C side........um,,,,,,who really cares.If that brings some happiness to your pitiful life then it's a good thing.

Normally I don't respond to non-sub sponging scum like yourself on this forum as it is reserved for important ...[text shortened]... spongers like yourself tend to congregate and infest the site

There are NO "clan issues" here anymore, and nobody really posts anymore.

I would think you want us good posters to contribute, even without a sub.

Right?
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 03:17
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    There are NO "clan issues" here anymore, and nobody really posts anymore.

I would think you want us good posters to contribute, even without a sub.

Right?
    Take it to the general forum spanky.

You will be ignored in future on this forum. Please take your friend sponger BOTT and leave this forum for the discussion of important clan issues, something you leeches have no idea about.

Goodbye !!!!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 03:26

You will be ignored in future on this forum. Please take your friend sponger BOTT and leave this forum for the discussion of important clan issues, something you leeches have no idea about.

Goodbye !!!!
    Interesting.

I will have to put some thought into this, and get back to you.

We'll talk more soon.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 06:032 edits

Normally I don't respond to non-sub sponging scum like yourself on this forum as it is reserved for important ...[text shortened]... spongers like yourself tend to congregate and infest the site

Hi there Champ

Been waiting for the old 'take it to Sports' argument. If you weren't so pickled in Aussie lager, you would know it was YOU who introduc ed cricket into here, with the almost laughable claim that you were having a bet on Oz in the first ODI at 6-4

That went well!

Haven't you followed cricket much? Remember the cheating Aussie scumbags! All results obtained by this bunch of low lives over the past 2 years are worthless. Cheated results.

Sure your Test captain would be proud to be part of the 'C' team.

What's that about being booted around like a beachball?
  11. Here
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 06:08

Goodbye !!!!
    speak for yourself or your captain
    I have a job working out who is writing
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 06:25
    speak for yourself or your captain
    I have a job working out who is writing
    You have a job just tying your shoelaces.

Yes, I can understand your confusion as you fail to grasp the most basic functions of the clan scoring system and the vacation aspect of the site. Lets face it, your not very bright.

I'm surprised you even grasp how the chess pieces move......but given your rating maybe you don't really. Never mind, it takes all kinds. If we didn't have dullards how would we be able to tell who the smart people are. You serve a purpose my friend

As always...........Have a nice day !
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 07:00
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Hi there Champ

Been waiting for the old 'take it to Sports' argument. If you weren't so pickled in Aussie lager, you would know it was YOU who introduc ed cricket into here, with the almost laughable claim that you were having a bet on Oz in the first ODI at 6-4

That went well!

Haven't you followed cricket much? Remember the cheating A ...[text shortened]... e proud to be part of the 'C' team.

What's that about being booted around like a beachball?
    Is that the same England cricket team recently beat by Scotland?
    😉
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 07:063 edits
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Is that the same England cricket team recently beat by Scotland?
    😉
    That's the one!

I suppose, if you come from North of the border, you can claim to have the best ODI team in the world at the moment

England are top of the rankings, and you beat us. Albeit on a postage stamp pitch!

Just imagine the carnage if the Tartan Army played the hapless Aussies!
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 07:112 edits
    Ps.

Roma, did you see the documentary on the Scotland 1978 World Cup 'attempt' the other day?

Catch it if you can. . .excellent, nostalgic watch

Some of McCloud's boasts pre tournament are laugh out loud funny.

But Archie's goal. A thing of beauty. Deserved to get you out of Group stages

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree