Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clans Forum

Clans Forum

  1. 26 Aug '17 21:24
    if you could spend the day with a clan forum poster
    who would it be?
  2. 26 Aug '17 22:44
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    if you could spend the day with a clan forum poster
    who would it be?
    I think i would be too scared to pair up with anyone!

    *runs and hides under a rock*
  3. 26 Aug '17 23:19
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    if you could spend the day with a clan forum poster
    who would it be?
    Penelope Cruz has posted here ????
  4. 27 Aug '17 01:19
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    if you could spend the day with a clan forum poster
    who would it be?
    I'm available.
    Who's the lucky person?
  5. 27 Aug '17 01:27
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I'm available.
    Who's the lucky person?
    You can pair with Carrobie.
    Oh wait !! Maybe you can't !!
  6. 27 Aug '17 01:38
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    You can pair with Carrobie.
    Oh wait !! Maybe you can't !!
    There is NO conspiracy theory here. Please stay focused and on topic.
  7. 27 Aug '17 01:40
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    ...Oh wait !! Maybe you can't !!...
    I saw what you did there.
  8. 27 Aug '17 01:48
    Originally posted by @montymoose
    I saw what you did there.
    Nothing to see here Montydork.
  9. 27 Aug '17 02:07
    I'd like to pair up with radiodecay and give the old hag an atomic wedgie for a parting gift
  10. 27 Aug '17 02:10
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I'd like to pair up with radiodecay and give the old hag an atomic wedgie for a parting gift
    He would probably enjoy it.
  11. 27 Aug '17 02:20
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    He would probably enjoy it.
    absolutely
  12. Subscriber radioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    27 Aug '17 03:32
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I'd like to pair up with radiodecay and give the old hag an atomic wedgie for a parting gift
    Sorry Lemon, I'm heterosexual. Don't pair with queers. Have you tried vespin? He's into a bit of bareback riding. Give him a try.
  13. 27 Aug '17 11:49
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    You can pair with Carrobie.
    Oh wait !! Maybe you can't !!
    Nice.......and probably true
  14. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    27 Aug '17 13:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @bobla45
    Nice.......and probably true
    bobla45

    I concur on that one!

    EDIT: Maiden Gertrude, you should have known this thread would not turn out well!

    -VR
  15. 27 Aug '17 14:12
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    bobla45

    I concur on that one!

    EDIT: Maiden Gertrude, you should have known this thread would not turn out well!

    -VR
    yet to be seen