1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 08:08
    Listen I enjoy attention as much as anyone. It is a human basic emotion. But that is why I have a family, a wife to be, a grown up beautiful grown up daughter in college, and my friends that are not in a forum in cyber space.

Radio seems to be unblocking me, then blocking me, then unblocking me,, then blocking me, and repeat.....

I have no clue what he is saying because I just hit delete. LOL LOL

However his recent obsession with me leads me to believe he has lost what little bit of his mind he had left. Does anyone realize the energy it takes to unblock, type message and send, then block me immediately because he is not man enough for a response.

Then brags in the forum. Now I have not read what Crusty has written because there would be nothing worth reading, and the few others including Radio also posting. But please people, have an intervention for Radio, the poor girl has a huge crush on me, and I have told him I am taken by a living real life girl, and not a forum.

Radio please seek help. I have deleted the last four messages you sent, and ignoring you. Please stop sending messages to me, or your love letters. Again, I see your name and delete it.

Move on with your life. I know you can do it. Come out of your moms basement and dance on over to the nearest pub and go see Crusty.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 08:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 08:46
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Listen I enjoy attention as much as anyone. It is a human basic emotion. But that is why I have a family, a wife to be, a grown up beautiful grown up daughter in college, and my friends that are not in a forum in cyber space.

Radio seems to be unblocking me, then blocking me, then unblocking me,, then blocking me, and repeat.....

I have no clue what ...[text shortened]... an do it. Come out of your moms basement and dance on over to the nearest pub and go see Crusty.
    Coward, you are living in la la land. I wouldn't dream of sending you a message. Quite the reverse. I had to block you as you were flooding my inbox with junk messages.

Now I'm not sure if it's legal where you come from but over here you are not allowed to marry your blow up doll. If it's legal then go for it. Just be careful. One little prick and she'll be gone.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 09:15

I have no clue what ...[text shortened]... an do it. Come out of your moms basement and dance on over to the nearest pub and go see Crusty.
    Starting four threads about radio in a few days looks to me like you are the one in love.

What about chaney hes called you a nasty name in the can we have our football back thread.

Nothing to say to him?
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 10:121 edit
    He's starting to creep me out with all this stalking. Bombarded me with pm's asking for my email address, my telephone number, asking if I was 15 (the sleaze), and wanting to meet up with him.

I kept telling him I'm not like that and in the end had to block him. Sicko !!

I believe he was stalking you at one time also. How did you get rid of his unwanted attention? He's seriously creepy with all this stalking.

Coward and a stalker !!!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 12:34

little v..

STOP you whining, no one really cares what you THINK except you of course. You take a lot of time whining. Put your time to better use.

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 12:37
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    He's starting to creep me out with all this stalking. Bombarded me with pm's asking for my email address, my telephone number, asking if I was 15 (the sleaze), and wanting to meet up with him.

I kept telling him I'm not like that and in the end had to block him. Sicko !!

I believe he was stalking you at one time also. How did you get rid of his unwanted attention? He's seriously creepy with all this stalking.

Coward and a stalker !!!
    radio,

Perhaps inform him it is against the law to meet up with 15 years olds or to ask them for their e-mail or phone numbers....LOL....

-VR
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 12:57
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    radio,

Perhaps inform him it is against the law to meet up with 15 years olds or to ask them for their e-mail or phone numbers....LOL....

-VR
    I tried Rusty but the coward's smitten with me. I even tried to send him a message to stop harassing me but he blocked me. He's seriously creepy.

Vepin, the stalking coward.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '17 16:33

Incoherent as usual.

Oh !! And one more thing ......

You're stupid. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree