weak comeback
    I mean seriously weak
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 05:58
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    how does it feel to have snuffed out the light of the brightest star on this site?
    I think the whole thing is a dam shame. Everyone is guilty of saying things at one time or another in here at this point. I don't know what was said or done. But I hope Russ cools off, understands that Robbie has been a good paying customer, and had not done anything the others have not done. To my knowledge anyway. Radio actually couldn't wait to unblock me just to laugh that Robbie was gone. Then blocked me again.

Do these people have lives at all? I wish I had their free time.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 06:02
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I remember not to long ago you were calling Russ a coward and demanding he do something about the clan situation

but you are right
    he does't owe me an explanation
    but as subscribers
    I think he should
    just like he did when he banned Mcytato
    Isn't it funny through their whole collusion thing, they said horrible things about Russ, things I could not believe they got away with. I have no idea what Robbie said, but it cant be any worse than what the others said. I think it's a shame to be banned, especially when you pay hard earned money. I wish Robbie and MacT were both back. It was much better with both of them. Don't use up your energy on Radio, he is so far removed from having any brain cells it's not worth it.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 06:04
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    It wasn't meant to be a comeback.
    Just a fact.
    Your a moron and a coward.
    Okay now your turn. lol
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 07:08
    Originally posted by @vespin
    Isn't it funny through their whole collusion thing, they said horrible things about Russ, things I could not believe they got away with. I have no idea what Robbie said, but it cant be any worse than what the others said. I think it's a shame to be banned, especially when you pay hard earned money. I wish Robbie and MacT were both back. It was much better w ...[text shortened]... use up your energy on Radio, he is so far removed from having any brain cells it's not worth it.
    But Robbie hasn’t been paying any money.

When did he even last play any chess here?

(Rhetorical question. That, for those with limited vocabulary, means no answer required.)
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '17 20:481 edit
    Personally I would have banned robbie long before Russ banned him. He was taking alot from him in the forums for sure. Russ has a much thicker skin than I do, and I think I have a pretty thick skin.

I believe what happened is Robbie P.M.'D Russ, said some things and that became the very last straw. I warned robbie even warned him in a private message he failed to pay attention to what I was telling him. He just wouldn't back off.

I sincerely believe he went over the line and got EXACTLY what he had coming to him!!!

-VR
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 20:51
    Originally posted by @startreader
    But Robbie hasn’t been paying any money.

When did he even last play any chess here?

(Rhetorical question. That, for those with limited vocabulary, means no answer required.)
    If you were so brilliant you wouldn't be living in a forum day and night.
    Do you really believe patting yourself on the back makes people believe you actually know anything? It's the same thing over and over. Listen, I am really happy you can spell, and speak English. Congratulations.

Now go drink your warm milk, your pills, and try to get some sleep.
    You have to get up early tomorrow get on the forum, and watch the birds from your window.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 22:551 edit
    Do you really believe patting yourself on the back makes people believe you actually know anything? It's the same thing over and over. Listen, I am really happy you can spell, and speak English. Congratulations.

You have to get up early tomorrow get on the forum, and watch the birds from your window.
    little v.

Give it a rest, you are now picking on a woman you coward! Yes, I indeed would tell you that to your face in public. I think you would pee yourself in a face to face confrontation, including one with startreader!!!

-VR
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 15:56

Startreader doesn't live here day and night - they have MUCH better things to do. You leave my clan mate alone 😛
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Oct '17 16:52
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    Startreader doesn't live here day and night - they have MUCH better things to do. You leave my clan mate alone 😛
    are you sure about that?
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 05:23

Hilarious!

So if I make a couple of posts i’m living here “day and night”, but if you create thread after thread whining miserably that Radio has blocked and unblocked you.....forgetting that you did exactly that to members of your own clan who refused to do your cheating for you (and I’m not talking about myself).....then you’re merely passing through instead of sitting in the forum snivelling because big bad Radio is telling you a few home truths?

You really are the little coward everyone keeps reminding you that you are.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 05:271 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    little v.

Give it a rest, you are now picking on a woman you coward! Yes, I indeed would tell you that to your face in public. I think you would pee yourself in a face to face confrontation, including one with startreader!!!

-VR
    Thanks Rusty! 🙂

If I were the elderly lady he likes to paint me as I’d be amusing myself digging him hard with the tip of my umbrella and tripping him up with my zimmer frame!

😀
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 05:30
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Thanks Rusty!

If I were the elderly lady he likes to paint me as I’d be amusing myself digging him hard with the tip of my umbrella and tripping him up with my zimmer frame!
    I've seen pictures of Startreader and let me tell you she makes the playboy centrefolds look old, fat and frumpy.

Oops........maybe I shouldn't have mentioned those pics, everyone will be wanting them now.....Sorry ST !!!
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Oct '17 05:30
    Originally posted by @silverstriker
    Thanks, Silverstriker!

Dangermouse is a mighty force to be reckoned with!!

😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree