1. UK
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 10:21
    Hi there,

I started up a new clan a year or so ago, intended just as a fun no-pressure thing for people whose names I thought were funny ( very high-concept)

I don't have many members, and a few challenges but I'm wondering what the best way of gaining more members would be? Do people actually respond to posts in this forum for membership requests?

How can I encurage people to join without p*ssing them off or driving them away
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 11:11
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    Hi there,

I started up a new clan a year or so ago, intended just as a fun no-pressure thing for people whose names I thought were funny ( very high-concept)

I don't have many members, and a few challenges but I'm wondering what the best way of gaining more members would be? Do people actually respond to posts in this forum for membership requests?

How i managed it - was play in tournaments and ask people im playing against if they would like to play in a clan.

Another way was looking at recently moved players and checking on there and sending a message
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 17:13
    the problem you have is that your clan is limited to those with silly names
    just what is a silly name?
    the best way to recruit I think would be to scroll the players listings and pm those that you think have funny names
    maybe some will join, most won't
    but I think you will do alright
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 22:281 edit
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    Hi there,

I believe the best people to ask would be the Leaders of Clans. You already got an answer from at least one of them.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree