The walking dead

The walking dead

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Bott,

Do you think you have a halo over your head. You have a bigger mean streak in you than most on this site!

I also believe you have another name, as you don't play much chess under this name you use, just stir the pot in the forums and not just this one either.

You sir, are the one who is clueless! Do you realize that there are drug enhanced ...[text shortened]... ted in testing? Read up a little before talking about a subject you have no idea about!!!

-VR
Rusty Believe what you will. A little proof might be nice in your statements about both Ms Williams and myself.

Still waiting for this quote of mine in which the word 'friend' was used.

Like a lot in here, you post a lie, then when challenged curl up and hope it will all go away

PS wtf are these 'drug enhanced drugs' that are 'out there' ?? do those first 3 words mean anything?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 17
4 edits

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Rusty Believe what you will. A little proof might be nice in your statements about both Ms Williams and myself.

Still waiting for this quote of mine in which the word 'friend' was used.

Like a lot in here, you post a lie, then when challenged curl up and hope it will all go away

PS wtf are these 'drug enhanced drugs' that are 'out there' ?? do those first 3 words mean anything?
Bott,

I should have typed performance enhancing drugs Mr spelling cop!!! 😛

Take the time to learn about the potential benefits, the health risks and the many unknowns regarding so-called performance-enhancing drugs such as anabolic steroids, androstenedione, human growth hormone, erythropoietin, diuretics, creatine and stimulants. You may decide that the benefits aren't worth the risks.

You did state that you liked roma, is that not considered to be a 'friend'?

Try correcting my spelling or grammar until you are blue in the face. What is "wtf"?
Afraid to spell it out?....LOL... I've never been concerned about my spelling or grammar on here. How many languages do you speak, sir?

It is a chess site silly, lots of people from different countries speaking more languages than English!!! 😉

-VR

m

Moves
24 Jun 17

Hey VR.
I wouldn't bother with bott.
He's only a non-sub. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
Hey VR.
I wouldn't bother with bott.
He's only a non-sub. 😀
mghrn55,

Good point! I like to humor him, love pulling his chains sometimes to a fault.
I guess it isn't his fault he can't afford a Subscription. 😉

-VR

Moves
24 Jun 17
1 edit

Bott,

I should have typed performance enhancing drugs Mr spelling cop!!! 😛

You did state that you liked roma, is that not considered to be a 'friend'?

-VR
if you spell 'drugs' as 'perfomance enhancing' your old teacher has a lot to answer for. 13 extra letters thrown in and a space. Good job.

I 'like' Bob Dylan. Don't consider Mr Zimmerman a friend. You were the one who brought 'friend' into it. You admitting you were lying?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 17
2 edits

if you spell 'drugs' as 'perfomance enhancing' your old teacher has a lot to answer for. 13 extra letters thrown in and a space. Good job.

I 'like' Bob Dylan. Don't consider Mr Zimmerman a friend. You were the one who brought 'friend' into it. You admitting you were lying?
Bott,

Why do I feel like I am talking to a 4 year old, no insult intended toward all the smart 4 year olds you people have out there.

So listen either you consider roma a friend or you don't you can't have it both ways, little man.

You sound very much like a previous Paying Subscriber on this site to me! 😛

Don't type and drink! 😉
You failed to answer how many languages you speak?.... I figured as much!!!

-VR

Moves
24 Jun 17

Bott,

Why do I feel like I am talking to a 4 year old, no insult intended toward all the smart 4 year olds you people have out there.

So listen either you consider roma a friend or you don't you can't have it both ways, little man.

You sound very much like a previous Paying Subscriber on this site to me! 😛

Don't type and drink! 😉
You failed to answer how many languages you speak?.... I figured as much!!!

-VR
Well done, Rusty, in that one post you show the 'mean streak', the reference to another poster's supposed alcohol intake and why you generally are a figure of fun.

No wonder that mg55 pitched up on previous page and advised you to stop engaging with me. They are all sitting on the sidelines groaning as you post drivel, and I just kick it around.

At the risk of repeating myself YOU posted, p6 , 6 posts down, towards the end of that particular ramble, that I claimed Roma as a "friend". Your punctuation. It means you are directly quoting me. In fact, you made it up. You lied.

Do I think Roma is my friend? No, this is an internet forum! We seem to get on at the moment, that could change.As I said, any snooker fan is OK with me.

Languages? Is that how you judge intelligence your way, Rusty? Of course, I could say '20', and you could prove no different. As it is, I speak English, and am trying to learn French. Has stood me OK in my life so far. Happy?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 17
3 edits

Well done, Rusty, in that one post you show the 'mean streak', the reference to another poster's supposed alcohol intake and why you generally are a figure of fun.

No wonder that mg55 pitched up on previous page and advised you to stop engaging with me. They are all sitting on the sidelines groaning as you post drivel, and I just kick it arou ...[text shortened]... it is, I speak English, and am trying to learn French. Has stood me OK in my life so far. Happy?
Bott,

Seems the drinking issue seems to be an issue you don't like to discuss. Perhaps you do have a problem with it. I was saying don't type and drink taunting but you assumed it to be your supposed alcohol consumption. I may have been talking about any drink!!! 🙂

mg55 as you like to call him (although that is incorrect) was not advising me to stop engaging in anything. He was just stating you were a lost cause talking to, I however love to pull your chains, you take yourself and the site so seriously.

All you seem to do Mr Perfect is repeat yourself saying the same thing over and over again. Just like another poster who use to post regularly in here under a different name! 😉 Could be your twin!!!!

I asked you how many languages you spoke what does that have to do with intelligence? You might speak 25 languages, and still not be the brightest bulb in the room!!! It was a question, so your answer in a round about way is one and trying to learn another one, I got my answer. You how ever do not understand why I asked the question yet.

As far as being Happy, I am always happy sitting here with a big smile on my face as I type to you, wondering what your next attempt at looking smart will be....LOL... Get a life!!!

-VR

Moves
24 Jun 17

Rusty. The drinking point is - you and some of your acolytes jump up and down when any poster accuses you of being intoxicated on here, yet you seem to feel free to hurl similar insults at others. Point has been made to you before by Lemondrop.

As for repeating myself, when the person I am engaging stays quiet because they are in a corner, and hope their lying misquoting of me will go away, what choice do I have.

Not too sure what your point is about languages spoken, but it was interesting. To you, at least.

Take care, feller. Who knows, maybe one day you might grow a pair and tell us all which other name you feel I use. I , for one, would love to know.

I suspect you won't, but who knows

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 17
2 edits

Rusty. The drinking point is - you and some of your acolytes jump up and down when any poster accuses you of being intoxicated on here, yet you seem to feel free to hurl similar insults at others. Point has been made to you before by Lemondrop.

As for repeating myself, when the person I am engaging stays quiet because they are in a corner, and ...[text shortened]... ther name you feel I use. I , for one, would love to know.

I suspect you won't, but who knows
Bott,

You just keep on wasting your time trying to figure it all out!

Have you ever had a problem with alcohol? if your answer is no you have no idea what it is to have beaten it. So you speak about something you know absolutely nothing about, but that doesn't seem to stop you.

Why drag lemondrop into this? He has been quiet and hasn't said a thing about my drinking alcohol in a long time now.

I stated to you don't drink and type. I may have meant tea, or coffee, etc., etc.,, IS it because you actually were having an alcoholic drink at the time?

You repeat yourself because you don't get an answer to your questions. Doesn't matter how often you repeat it silly, if someone doesn't want to answer your dumb question it isn't going to happen.

You just keep on trying to figure out why I asked the question about how many languages you spoke, others have already figured it out. You should have stayed away from that one...LOL...

You have a Great Evening now Mr. Perfect!!!

-VR

Moves
27 Jun 17

[b]Bott,

You just keep on wasting your time trying to figure it all out!

I stated to you don't drink and type. I may have meant tea, or coffee,

You repeat yourself because you don't get an answer to your questions. Doesn't matter how often you repeat it silly, if someone doesn't want to answer your dumb question it isn't going to happen.
In order

No I don't. Been away for 3 days, then read this drivel

You could. Possibly. Think everyone knows what you imply when you mention 'drink and type' . Or are you going to deny it??

3rd point. You keep ignoring that awkward question. That "dumb question". Cause you can't answer it.

I figured. Languages = my many persona on here!! Here's a dumb question. Who else do you think I am??

Answers on this board please

Thanks

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jun 17

In order

No I don't. Been away for 3 days, then read this drivel

You could. Possibly. Think everyone knows what you imply when you mention 'drink and type' . Or are you going to deny it??

3rd point. You keep ignoring that awkward question. That "dumb question". Cause you can't answer it.

I figured. Languages = my many persona on her ...[text shortened]... ! Here's a dumb question. Who else do you think I am??

Answers on this board please

Thanks
Bott,

Hell, I was hoping you had left the site altogether. Are you just too afraid to talk to me under your other name? 😛

I could have meant you were drinking anything you were the one who assumed I was talking alcohol. I think that may have been what you were drinking at the time.

NO, You haven't figured out the language question yet, keep trying spanky!

-VR

Moves
27 Jun 17

Bott,

Hell, I was hoping you had left the site altogether. Are you just too afraid to talk to me under your other name? 😛

I could have meant you were drinking anything you were the one who assumed I was talking alcohol. I think that may have been what you were drinking at the time.

NO, You haven't figured out the language question yet, keep trying spanky!

-VR
Hell, keep hopin', feller

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jun 17

Hell, keep hopin', feller
Bott,

Try and come up with something original! 😛

Wishes do come true. 😉

Have A Great Day!

-VR

Moves
28 Jun 17
1 edit

[b]Bott,

I could have meant you were drinking anything you were the one who assumed I was talking alcohol. I think that may have been what you were drinking at the time
Hi Rusty

Can I rattle your chains and ask you directly what/who this 'other name' is??

Or aintcha got the balls? Think we all know

Plus the usual tedious 'alcohol' jibe from the 'man' who jumps up and down when directed at him

You say I repeat myself??