1. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    181167
    27 May '18 23:56
    I can't figure who my 4th thumbs downer is
    there is roma45
    radioactive69
    Very Rusty
    but who is the 4th?
    can you reveal yourself?
    please
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343647
    28 May '18 13:39
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I can't figure who my 4th thumbs downer is
    there is roma45
    radioactive69
    Very Rusty
    but who is the 4th?
    can you reveal yourself?
    please
    Sorry must be a missing two.
    Your posts don't even deserve a thumb these days.

    I notice one of you new players is leaving already.

    Soon another mass evacuation?
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    181167
    28 May '18 15:18
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Sorry must be a missing two.
    Your posts don't even deserve a thumb these days.

    I notice one of you new players is leaving already.

    Soon another mass evacuation?
    I decided to boot him
    just like I did you years ago
    my how time flies
    hope you are well
    not really
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55152
    28 May '18 16:55
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I decided to boot him
    just like I did you years ago
    my how time flies
    hope you are well
    not really
    Yeah, I remember that clan you had about 500 name changes ago. The name eludes me now but it was quite a good little clan. Then you fell in love with an unnamed player that has since been booted from the site forever, bent over and threw your own clan games. Roma exposed you and the entire clan jumped ship immediately. Since then you have drifted along aimlessly changing your clans name almost daily and cheating the system.

    What a life

    Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55152
    28 May '18 17:03
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Sorry must be a missing two.
    Your posts don't even deserve a thumb these days.

    I notice one of you new players is leaving already.

    Soon another mass evacuation?
    Yes he couldn't take the jolly rogering Lemondrop was giving him. Drilled him night and day. Rubbed him up the wrong way so to speak. Couldn't pull out fast enough he couldn't.

    One lone survivor so far.
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    181167
    28 May '18 17:17
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Yes he couldn't take the jolly rogering Lemondrop was giving him. Drilled him night and day. Rubbed him up the wrong way so to speak. Couldn't pull out fast enough he couldn't.

    One lone survivor so far.
    so far my remaining clan members are loyal
    but if any time out games the way you do
    they are gone
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    546508
    29 May '18 00:24
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I can't figure who my 4th thumbs downer is
    there is roma45
    radioactive69
    Very Rusty
    but who is the 4th?
    can you reveal yourself?
    please
    Just read your post, becoming the 4th is an honor Spooge.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343647
    29 May '18 19:27
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Yeah, I remember that clan you had about 500 name changes ago. The name eludes me now but it was quite a good little clan. Then you fell in love with an unnamed player that has since been booted from the site forever, bent over and threw your own clan games. Roma exposed you and the entire clan jumped ship immediately. Since then you have drifted alon ...[text shortened]... our clans name almost daily and cheating the system.

    What a life

    Have a nice day !!!!!!!!!
    The best thing is.
    The player in question totally hated him.
    The pms laughing he actually gave me some good advice how to annoy him.


    5 thumbs down now.
    I can't even be bothered making it six
  9. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    181167
    29 May '18 19:35
    Originally posted by @roma45
    The best thing is.
    The player in question totally hated him.
    The pms laughing he actually gave me some good advice how to annoy him.


    5 thumbs down now.
    I can't even be bothered making it six
    the only thing that was annoying was action as a clan member
    something you can't do
    since you only get to thumb once, you can't make it six
    come back with some more lies
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343647
    29 May '18 20:22
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    the only thing that was annoying was action as a clan member
    something you can't do
    since you only get to thumb once, you can't make it six
    come back with some more lies
    I like and respect you.

    That's a great lie.

    When I saw the lame big announcement thread I first thought you were coming out...

    It's not a secret everyone knows.
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55152
    29 May '18 20:58
    Originally posted by @roma45
    I like and respect you.

    That's a great lie.

    When I saw the lame big announcement thread I first thought you were coming out...

    It's not a secret everyone knows.
    Lemon used to always give Robbie a thumbs up. Explains why he has brown thumbs.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343647
    30 May '18 20:21
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    the only thing that was annoying was action as a clan member
    something you can't do
    since you only get to thumb once, you can't make it six
    come back with some more lies
    Now it's six

    Feel better?
  13. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    181167
    30 May '18 21:35
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Now it's six

    Feel better?
    absolutely
    only six, so far, in the posse of clowns
  14. Subscriberlemondrop
    balls of fire
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    181167
    30 May '18 23:49
    Originally posted by @roma45
    The best thing is.
    The player in question totally hated him.
    The pms laughing he actually gave me some good advice how to annoy him.


    5 thumbs down now.
    I can't even be bothered making it six
    he prematurely resigned 19 clan games
    put a little dent in our clans ladder progress
    but we shall overcome
    we are the JOLLY ROGER clan
    and we'll take your skull
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414577
    31 May '18 00:07
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    he prematurely resigned 19 clan games
    put a little dent in our clans ladder progress
    but we shall overcome
    we are the JOLLY ROGER clan
    and we'll take your skull
    Someone should give that man a Medal!!!!

    -VR
Back to Top