True spirit of Da Easy Riders

True spirit of Da Easy Riders

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
29 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't have any pre arranged games with anyone, we issue and accept challenges like any other clan. Mostly the challenges I send to anti-metallica and breaking bad get bounced back. There is nothing handed to us on a silver platter, you need a reality check.
That is a pretty ridiculous statement that you just made.
I will recycle the other thread that puts a reality check on top of your stupid post.

rc

Moves
29 Jun 16
3 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
That is a pretty ridiculous statement that you just made.
I will recycle the other thread that puts a reality check on top of your stupid post.
You can regurgitate all the slobbery drool you like, heck you can petition any god you like, visit a wishing well, seek out the help of a mystic, offer up incense to an effigy of your favourite Saint, anything you like to try to make it come true.

Someone as intellectually bereft as you should not be offering someone as brainy as me advice on reality or cerebral processing power..

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 16
2 edits

mghrn55... I hope you will not mind me re-posting your post from the other thread. Kudo's to you!!!

Robbie said:
"Mostly the challenges I send to anti-metallica and breaking bad get bounced back."

There have been 26 challenges completed in 2016 and 9 more underway with 3 clans in collusion.
Yeah !! All challenges bounced back. Except for 35 of them !!
This as of June 22nd. There may be another 1 or 2 added since.
Of the 26 completed challenges, record is 25W, 1L.
Total record of this clan this year is 108W, 60L, 73D.
Subtract the 25W, 1L from the above and you have some idea of the disparity in their record.
Add to that the fact that the 26 challenges contain the 25 largest challenges
on their list this year in terms of the number of players. i.e. - potential points.

Robbie, just keep posting and adding new threads.
Just more material for us to slap you around with !!

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
29 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
mghrn55... I hope you will not mind me re-posting your post from the other thread. Kudo's to you!!!

Robbie said:
"Mostly the challenges I send to anti-metallica and breaking bad get bounced back."

There have been 26 challenges completed in 2016 and 9 more underway with 3 clans in collusion.
Yeah !! All challenges bounced back. Except for 35 of t ...[text shortened]... s to slap you around with !!

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Sincerely,
-VR
It wont come true Crusty no matter how often you keep repeating it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 16

It wont come true Crusty no matter how often you keep repeating it.
Sir,
No matter how many times you deny, the FIGURES & FACTS do not lie!!! Everyone knows now, you can stop the pretense, my old friend.
I sincerely do feel sorry for you!
Kindest Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
29 Jun 16

Sir,
No matter how many times you deny, the FIGURES & FACTS do not lie!!! Everyone knows now, you can stop the pretense, my old friend.
I sincerely do feel sorry for you!
Kindest Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
I don't want you feeling anything but happiness Crusty ol'Burger!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
29 Jun 16

You are the one who was talking about this S&M thing not one of my buddies, you EXPLAIN it to me, Sir!!!
Now you want to know my sexual situation, you are a nosey little old lady aren't you?
Kindest Regards,
Have A Great Day,
-VR
why do you keep calling me sir if you think I'm a little old lady?
and it was you who mentioned spanking
a bit to kinky for me
I understand that you may have some sexual issues
but I'm not the one you need

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jun 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
why do you keep calling me sir if you think I'm a little old lady?
and it was you who mentioned spanking
a bit to kinky for me
I understand that you may have some sexual issues
but I'm not the one you need
To Whom It May Cocern,
You have me confused first your a little old lady then you're a man. Do you know what sex you actually are?
I am still trying to figure out that S&M thing you wanted me to try on you?
Kindest Regards,
May you deserve everything you receive,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 Jun 16

To Whom It May Cocern,
You have me confused first your a little old lady then you're a man. Do you know what sex you actually are?
I am still trying to figure out that S&M thing you wanted me to try on you?
Kindest Regards,
May you deserve everything you receive,
-VR
I never wanted you to try anything on me
I simply thought that you should know about S&M
since you mentioned spanking
had you never gone down that road
we would not be talking about it
as far as my gender
I'm not confused
why are you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jun 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
I never wanted you to try anything on me
I simply thought that you should know about S&M
since you mentioned spanking
had you never gone down that road
we would not be talking about it
as far as my gender
I'm not confused
why are you?
Oh yes, right you wanted me to give you a good sound spanking.
Yes I recall now, then you were asking me about S&M didn't know what you were talking about. Sometimes you say you are a little old lady other times you say you are a man. Perhaps you are switching over, not that there is anything wrong with that. 😉 Should we call you a he/she or transgender??? Confused!
Kindest Regards,
May you get everything you have coming to you,
-VR

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
30 Jun 16

I don't have any pre arranged games with anyone, we issue and accept challenges like any other clan. Mostly the challenges I send to anti-metallica and breaking bad get bounced back. There is nothing handed to us on a silver platter, you need a reality check.
BS

You are a cheat. You know it and we know it.
Paint yourself any color you like, but underneath you are still just a turd.

rc

Moves
30 Jun 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
BS

You are a cheat. You know it and we know it.
Paint yourself any color you like, but underneath you are still just a turd.
Wow coming from a man with more bull than a herd of Texan longhorns, that rich! real rich!

I knew you would not take the dismantling of your ramshackle outfit easily, but it had to be done. Karma has smiled upon Da Easy Riders (who dat! who dat!) and we are ridin Easy at the top of the clan table while you vultures scavenge around for points issuing your lopsided challenges for your chicken coup of Saggy Ol' baggsters!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jun 16

Wow coming from a man with more bull than a herd of Texan longhorns, that rich! real rich!

I knew you would not take the dismantling of your ramshackle outfit easily, but it had to be done. Karma has smiled upon Da Easy Riders (who dat! who dat!) and we are ridin Easy at the top of the clan table while you vultures scavenge around for points issuing your lopsided challenges for your chicken coup of Saggy Ol' baggsters!
Lets say that Admins let you get away with your Cheating and 4 clans ganging up on one.
How many Paying Subscribers do you think it will cost the site? Of course you don't really care, because nothing comes out of your pocket. Seriously, how many Paying Subscribers do you figure it will take not to re-new, before you are STOPPED?? Just for once answer the question, without dodging or deflecting.
Kindest Regards,
May Karma catch up to you soon,
-VR

rc

Moves
30 Jun 16
2 edits

Lets say that Admins let you get away with your Cheating and 4 clans ganging up on one.
How many Paying Subscribers do you think it will cost the site? Of course you don't really care, because nothing comes out of your pocket. Seriously, how many Paying Subscribers do you figure it will take not to re-new, before you are STOPPED?? Just for once answer th ...[text shortened]... question, without dodging or deflecting.
Kindest Regards,
May Karma catch up to you soon,
-VR
Lets say you are reeled in from your orbit around the moon, you are slowly brought back to reality, educated and taught to think both logically and rationally. Just think how much Canadian drug enforcerment agencies will save peeling you from walls and howling at the moon.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jun 16
2 edits

Lets say you are reeled in from your orbit around the moon, you are slowly brought back to reality, educated and taught to think both logically and rationally. Just think how much Canadian drug enforcerment agencies will save peeling you from walls and howling at the moon.
Sir,
I guess in your world, Paying subscriptions aren't logical.
You still didn't answer the question about the Subscriptions, guess it is too tough or delicate for you to venture into. I do understand your in a tough postition with all the cheating you been doing. I don't know what you do, but I don't touch drugs, perhaps that is a good part of YOUR problem. Don't use drugs and chat, my old friend!
Kindest Regards,
Karma is licking at your heels,
-VR