1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 11:02
    I say ol'boy those metalidweebs are a bunch of cads and bounders.
  2. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 13:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I was having a conversation with one of your guys al. padger. He must have clicked the wrong clan by mistake and messaged me instead of you. Naturally i tried to lead him along into revealing some secrets, but he must have realised after the third or fourth message that I was not who he thought I was. Tee hee πŸ˜€
    i hope he didn't reveal our new member initiation process
  3. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 13:19
    I say ol'boy those metalidweebs are a bunch of cads and bounders.
    run like a fox dear boy before the hunt catches up, or prey the sabs come to your rescue
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 13:26
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    i hope he didn't reveal our new member initiation process
    No he was saying that the new rules were a sandbaggers dream. I don't know if he was aware who was answering his questions, most amusing.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 13:27
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    run like a fox dear boy before the hunt catches up, or prey the sabs come to your rescue
    Bwahaha, where are metallica, like are they still on page one?
  6. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 13:40
    No he was saying that the new rules were a sandbaggers dream. I don't know if he was aware who was answering his questions, most amusing.
    well yes they are a sandbaggers dream
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:17

Removed by poster

8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:031 edit
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    Of slight concern sir that you would be seeking a definition. Well, according to Anton Chekhov (in a letter to his brother)

Civilized people:

1. "Respect the individual and are therefore always indulgent, gentle, polite and compliant. They do not throw a tantrum over a hammer or a lost eraser...
    2. Their compassion extends beyond beggars and cats. They are hurt even by things the naked eye can’t see.
    3. They respect the property of others and therefore pay their debts.
    4. They are candid and fear lies like the plague. They do not lie even about the most trivial matters. A lie insults the listener and debases him in the liar’s eyes. They don’t put on airs, they behave in the street as they do at home, and they do not try to dazzle their inferiors...
    5. They do not belittle themselves merely to arouse sympathy. They do not play on people’s heartstrings to get them to sigh and fuss over them. They do not say, “No one understands me!” or “I’ve squandered my talent on trifles!”
    6. They are not preoccupied with vain things. They are not taken in by such false jewels as friendships with celebrities, handshakes with drunken Plevako, ecstasy over the first person they happen to meet at the Salon de Varietes, popularity among the tavern crowd.
    7. If they have talent, they respect it. They sacrifice comfort, women, wine and vanity to it. They are proud of their talent, and so they do not go out carousing...
    8. They cultivate their aesthetic sensibilities. They cannot stand to fall asleep fully dressed, see a slit in the wall teeming with bedbugs, breathe rotten air, walk on a spittle-laden floor or eat off a kerosene stove.

And so on. That’s how civilized people act. If you want to be civilized and not fall below the level of the milieu you belong to, it is not enough to read The Pickwick Papers and memorize a soliloquy from Faust. It is not enough to hail a cab and drive off to Yakimanka Street if all you’re going to do is bolt out again a week later.You must work at it constantly, day and night. You must never stop reading, studying in depth, exercising your will. Every hour is precious."
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:47
    I have no idea what you are slobbering about, all my mates were banned! Only me and the illustrious lemon were left!
    Oy!!! *jumps up and down to be sure to be spotted by Robbie*
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:49
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Oy!!! *jumps up and down to be sure to be spotted by Robbie*
    oops sowy πŸ˜€ How to get radiodweeb and roma slobber back so that i can mock them for being flunkies.
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 19:18

Removed by poster

12. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 20:45
    @lemondrop removed their quoted post
    That's of course assuming no one else pulls the same stunt but with more clans.....
  13. Here
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 16:05
    I was having a conversation with one of your guys al. padger. He must have clicked the wrong clan by mistake and messaged me instead of you. Naturally i tried to lead him along into revealing some secrets, but he must have realised after the third or fourth message that I was not who he thought I was. Tee hee πŸ˜€
    I knew who I was messaging .As a leader of a clan I was trying to get your support for my proposal in the " Site Ideas " forum
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 16:13
    Bye guys. Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't have done on acid 40 years ago.

Does this mean we get the Geriatric Forum to ourselves again?

Pass the prune juice.

BTW, where is that Dr. Beaver's Atomic Tabasco sauce I was supposed to get in a plain brown wrapper from Down Under?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 12:07
    Originally posted by padger
    I knew who I was messaging .As a leader of a clan I was trying to get your support for my proposal in the " Site Ideas " forum
    Ok I understand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree