Come back Chaney !!!
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 05:26
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Come back Chaney !!!
    I've told Roma this, so you can confirm this with him. I think some of the funniest things every said on this site have come from you. Roma is funny as hell as well. But you come out with things that use to bring tears to my eyes and I would show my fiancé Bridget, and she would laugh as hard as I would.

Although you really know how to push that envelope. lol But that is not my business to judge. I just know you are funny and really witty. I always told Roma that. He is really funny to. He cracks me up.

I am still trying to figure out why you guys don't like Chaney? He will be back. I heard he just had a ban, but did not seem to be a permanent thing.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 12:14
    Originally posted by @vespin
    I've told Roma this, so you can confirm this with him. I think some of the funniest things every said on this site have come from you. Roma is funny as hell as well. But you come out with things that use to bring tears to my eyes and I would show my fiancé Bridget, and she would laugh as hard as I would.

Although you really know how to push that envelope ...[text shortened]... e Chaney? He will be back. I heard he just had a ban, but did not seem to be a permanent thing.
    little v.

Take this from someone who knows if chaney3...and what ever alias he is keeps pushing the envolope, he will be banned from the site. Most of what chaney says is crap to me, and I am sure I am not alone in saying this.

roma45 on the other hand knows how far to push the envelope most of the time. 😉

-VR
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 18:54
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    little v.

Take this from someone who knows if chaney3...and what ever alias he is keeps pushing the envolope, he will be banned from the site. Most of what chaney says is crap to me, and I am sure I am not alone in saying this.

roma45 on the other hand knows how far to push the envelope most of the time. 😉

-VR
    I always make sure there is a crisp £20 when I push the envelope.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree