1. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 15:05
    The white hats might be for you. Now, given the events of the past couple weeks you might think "A CLAN called White hats?" I assure you, unlike the POTUS we despise NAZIs and racism. The clan was named based mainly on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where the good guys were called the "white hats" in the forums based on the following definition (from wikipedia)

In United States films of the Western genre between the 1920s and the 1940s, white hats were often worn by heroes and black hats by villains to symbolize the contrast in good versus evil.[1] The 1903 short film The Great Train Robbery was the first to apply this convention.[2] Two exceptions to the convention were portrayals by William Boyd (active 1918–1954), who wore dark clothing as Hopalong Cassidy, and Robert Taylor's portrayal in the film The Law and Jake Wade (1958).[1]

But in the end, we are just looking for a few more members. We are back on the rise this year, and want to fill out more clan leagues and all that.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 16:051 edit
    Originally posted by @jcandance
    The white hats might be for you. Now, given the events of the past couple weeks you might think "A CLAN called White hats?" I assure you, unlike the POTUS we despise NAZIs and racism. The clan was named based mainly on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where the good guys were called the "white hats" in the forums based on the following definition (from wik ...[text shortened]... mbers. We are back on the rise this year, and want to fill out more clan leagues and all that.
    I believe this player: @robbie-carrobie is looking for a fresh start, although I'd count your fingers after your first meeting.
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 17:29
    For one click shopping:

Clan 95

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree