🙂 😉
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Jun '20 07:11
    @padger said
    🙂 😉
    Let me guess..........dumb ......... and dumber.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '20 15:362 edits
    @radioactive69 said
    Let me guess..........dumb ......... and dumber.
    So far your comment isn't looking popular among the viewing audience radio. 😉

-VR
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    14 Jun '20 15:38
    @very-rusty said
    So far your comment isn't looking popular among the viewing audience radio. 😉

-VR
    that's because the clan forum is dead
    it was a funny post
    made me smile
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jun '20 16:192 edits
    @lemondrop said
    that's because the clan forum is dead
    it was a funny post
    made me smile
    I wouldn't say dead, no one is responding and both got 3 thumbs down. I guess others don't have the same sense of humour as you and radio. 😉

You would have been more accurate saying the thread is dead! 😉

-VR
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    14 Jun '20 17:142 edits
    @very-rusty said
    I wouldn't say dead, no one is responding and both got 3 thumbs down. I guess others don't have the same sense of humour as you and radio. 😉

You would have been more accurate saying the thread is dead! 😉

-VR
    Hey, I was just suggesting a new clan name to Lemondrop for his next clan name change. It should be due very soon. He hasn't changed it for 2 days or so.

Unfortunately, the thing that has killed off the clan forum Rusty is you. Look at how many threads you've killed off. The clan forum (and more so the general forum) is a veritable graveyard of your killed off threads.

My advice to you is .....only post when you actually have something of consequence to say. Don't just post cause your bored or feel compelled, because everyone then has to wade through that stuff and it is, quite frankly, most of the time, totally mind numbing. Threads become instant lepers the minute you touch them my friend.

Anyway, that's my thought for the day. I'll be slathering at the bit to read your incredibly interesting and witty response. I'm sure........another thread killer!!

Have a nice day !!!
  8. Here
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 07:44
    @radioactive69 said
    Hey, I was just suggesting a new clan name to Lemondrop for his next clan name change. It should be due very soon. He hasn't changed it for 2 days or so.

Unfortunately, the thing that has killed off the clan forum Rusty is you. Look at how many threads you've killed off. The clan forum (and more so the general forum) is a veritable graveyard of your killed off thread ...[text shortened]... dibly interesting and witty response. I'm sure........another thread killer!!

Have a nice day !!!
    Ditto
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 08:15
    @padger said
    Ditto
    Hey, It's nice to see that you agree with me on one thing.

Maybe you're not as stupid as you make out.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 16:091 edit
    @radioactive69 said
    Hey, It's nice to see that you agree with me on one thing.

Maybe you're not as stupid as you make out.
    Or you both are as stupid as you thought padger is!!! 😛 😉

You see what I did there, two for one shot! 😉

-VR
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 16:49
    @very-rusty said
    Or you both are as stupid as you thought padger is!!! 😛 😉

You see what I did there, two for one shot! 😉

-VR
    With such witty repartee as this, how can one compete !!

You Rusty, my friend, have the remarkable ability to compress the most words into the smallest idea possible. It's truly impressive.

I await, agape, for more pearls of your esteemed wisdom, just as others on the general forum do. How could we all get through the day without reading your totally illuminating and insightful posts.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 17:13
    @radioactive69 said
    With such witty repartee as this, how can one compete !!

You Rusty, my friend, have the remarkable ability to compress the most words into the smallest idea possible. It's truly impressive.

I await, agape, for more pearls of your esteemed wisdom, just as others on the general forum do. How could we all get through the day without reading your totally illuminating and insightful posts.
    radio,
    It appears to me that you need the audience here in the forums behind you and to impress them. You see this is how we differ as I don't really care if someone agrees with me or not you do. I can listen, disagree or agree depending on the subject matter.

Do you think I don't see through your sarcasm? Just who are you trying to impress anyway? Would you like me to let you have the last word? Would you like me to stop posting on here altogether?

With some of you and I am not talking about everyone is "we" this and "we that", as if you can't make remarks and have them as your own without including or trying to speak for others.

Look forward to your insightful response, well not really but it is the politically correct thing to say! 😉

-VR
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 17:271 edit
    @very-rusty said
    radio,
    It appears to me that you need the audience here in the forums behind you and to impress them. You see this is how we differ as I don't really care if someone agrees with me or not you do. I can listen, disagree or agree depending on the subject matter.

Do you think I don't see through your sarcasm? Just who are you trying to impress anyway? Would you l ...[text shortened]... your insightful response, well not really but it is the politically correct thing to say! 😉

-VR
    Alas poor Rusty. We knew him well !!

Yes please let me have the last word and save you the ignominy of killing yet another thread. Let it be me who slays this foul beast of a thread !!

Out vile spot !! Come ye here no more !!!
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 17:353 edits
    @radioactive69 said

Yes please let me have the last word and save you the ignominy of killing yet another thread. Let it be me who slays this foul beast of a thread !!

You seriously didn't think I'd give you the last word, noticed you only answered one of the questions and not the important ones. Like who are you trying impress? Why do you try to speak for everyone? Do you not think they are capable of speaking for themselves?

As far as the thread goes lemon started it padger was 2nd and you followed up with your dumb and dumber. I was going to say and dumbest being you, as you were the 3rd one in the thread!

-VR
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 19:14
    @radioactive69 said

Rusty who?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree