1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '12 03:08
    Wiki: "Secret State is a 2012 British four-part political thriller, starring Gabriel Byrne, Charles Dance and Gina McKee, and "inspired" by Chris Mullin's novel A Very British Coup. It delves into the relationship between a democratically elected government, the military and big business. The first one hour part premiered on Channel 4 on Wednesday 7 November 2012, with the other three parts being shown the following Wednesdays."

Anyone enjoying this?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Nov '12 11:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wiki: "Secret State is a 2012 British four-part political thriller, starring Gabriel Byrne, Charles Dance and Gina McKee, and "inspired" by Chris Mullin's novel A Very British Coup. It delves into the relationship between a democratically elected government, the military and big business. The first one hour part premiered on Channel 4 on Wednesday 7 November 201 ...[text shortened]... with the other three parts being shown the following Wednesdays."

Anyone enjoying this?
    I assume you are watching that on BBC. I don't think we get that series in the US. We have BBC here but I don't think it's the entire lineup.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '12 13:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I assume you are watching that on BBC. I don't think we get that series in the US. We have BBC here but I don't think it's the entire lineup.
    I downloaded it. Part 4 hasn't been screened yet back in the UK.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    24 Nov '12 13:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    I downloaded it. Part 4 hasn't been screened yet back in the UK.
    I have not seen it but I did see A Very British Coup.
    That was pretty good. If Secret State is as good then
    it should be worth checking out.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 00:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wiki: "Secret State is a 2012 British four-part political thriller, starring Gabriel Byrne, Charles Dance and Gina McKee, and "inspired" by Chris Mullin's novel A Very British Coup. It delves into the relationship between a democratically elected government, the military and big business. The first one hour part premiered on Channel 4 on Wednesday 7 November 201 ...[text shortened]... with the other three parts being shown the following Wednesdays."

Anyone enjoying this?
    If I was home on Wednesday nights, I'd be watching Arrow. Sue me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree