Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    29 Nov '17 18:46
    Trump not satisfied with promoting the Far Right in his own
    country is now endorsing propaganda from "Britain First" a
    political spin-off from the old British National Party - a very
    Right Wing Neo-Nazi organisation.

    How does that sit with Trump's moderate supporters?
  2. 29 Nov '17 19:18
    One of the videos in Trump's tweet - a Dutch video, no less. I'm so proud - was quickly determined to be not what it was titled. The boy in the video was neither an immigrant nor a Muslim.

    But the White House makes it quite clear it's not about the content:

    https://www.salon.com/2017/11/29/sarah-sanders-just-defended-donald-trumps-retweets-showing-facts-dont-matter/

    I guess this kind of nonsense takes people's attention away from Net Neutrality and such matters.
  3. 29 Nov '17 20:23
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Trump not satisfied with promoting the Far Right in his own
    country is now endorsing propaganda from "Britain First" a
    political spin-off from the old British National Party - a very
    Right Wing Neo-Nazi organisation.

    How does that sit with Trump's moderate supporters?
    Britain first? Why not the 4rth Reich first?

    Crazy British.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    9th Grade...
    29 Nov '17 20:41
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Trump not satisfied with promoting the Far Right in his own
    country is now endorsing propaganda from "Britain First" a
    political spin-off from the old British National Party - a very
    Right Wing Neo-Nazi organisation.

    How does that sit with Trump's moderate supporters?
    America first UK can compete for 2nd with Japan and the rest

    youtube.com/results?q=america%20first%20second&sm=3
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    29 Nov '17 20:42
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Britain first? Why not the 4rth Reich first?

    Crazy British.
    What were the first two reichs?

    Whodey only!
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    9th Grade...
    29 Nov '17 20:46
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    What were the first two reichs?

    Whodey only!
    HRE and pre WW1 German Empire in this context
  7. 29 Nov '17 21:21
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    What were the first two reichs?

    Whodey only!
    Ask Hitler!

    I don't number the Reichs!
  8. 29 Nov '17 21:48 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Britain first? Why not the 4rth Reich first?

    Crazy British.
    Oh, here I’m pretending not to know what’s really going on and oh pretending I’m not a trump supporter and oh how many “Reichs” were there...cos I don’t really know and oh look at me I’m trying to be all abstract and non-informed and pretending I’m not a neo-facsist sympathiser and oh look at the time and oh I must be going ....
  9. 29 Nov '17 21:50
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I don't number the Reichs!
    Just be what you are and have some self respect.
  10. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Nov '17 21:54
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Oh, here I’m pretending not to know what’s really going on and oh pretending I’m not a trump supporter and oh how many “Reichs” were there...cos I don’t really know and oh look at me I’m trying to be all abstract and non-informed and pretending I’m not a neo-facsist sympathiser and oh look at the time and oh I must be going ....
    And here I thought, what with all the nationalism and Union Jack waving, that 'Brexit' sounded like 'Britain First'.
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Nov '17 21:55
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Just be what you are and have some self respect.
    Come on, it's a bridge too far... he can't do both.
  12. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    30 Nov '17 00:30
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And here I thought, what with all the nationalism and Union Jack waving, that 'Brexit' sounded like 'Britain First'.
    To be fair supporters of Brexit (which included some left-wingers)
    are a million miles away from the Britain First racist scum.
  13. 30 Nov '17 07:09
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    And here I thought, what with all the nationalism and Union Jack waving, that 'Brexit' sounded like 'Britain First'.
    You do know what “Britain First” is don’t you?

    Obviously not.
  14. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    30 Nov '17 07:45
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    To be fair supporters of Brexit (which included some left-wingers)
    are a million miles away from the Britain First racist scum.
    Oh, you can take the Britain First out of Brexit, but you can’t take the Brexit out of Britain First....
  15. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    30 Nov '17 08:15
    On a side note... Trump and May dissing each other on twitter...


    Hahahahahaha

    What the hell is wrong with this bloody planet?