Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 May '18 12:14
    Need to import more illegals...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/opinion/the-democratic-party-is-in-worse-shape-than-you-thought.html
  2. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    04 May '18 12:22
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/opinion/the-democratic-party-is-in-worse-shape-than-you-thought.html
    Even so, I imagine they're all very pleased not to be Republicans right about now.

History will show this version of the Grand Old Party in the Chapter labeled "Cowardice in the Face of Adversity".
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    04 May '18 12:37

Maybe you shouldn't rely on opinion pieces nearly a year old to gauge the current political climate.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 May '18 12:591 edit

So now you get a different story about Stormy, deny deny deny, then Guiliani says sure T paid back Cohen.

I guess all that makes zero difference to you in your Trumpf bromance.

You don't care how much your sociopath POTUS lies. Well that goes along with your general POV.

ABH.
  5. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 May '18 15:11

Oh Yeah, that's why the Democrats have been losing all these recent elections, right?? 🙄
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 May '18 20:15

I'd be happy if state election officials actually stop removing citizens of color from the voting rolls, and actually let them vote this time.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 May '18 20:34

Dems need to get their act together.
    We need to get rid of the current train wreck in the WH !!
  8. Germany
    Moves
    04 May '18 20:39
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Dems need to get their act together.
    We need to get rid of the current train wreck in the WH !!
    This is a really odd mentality. Sure, the Democrats' PR is dreadful, but when you have to choose between eating a moldy sandwich and a bunch of razor blades, should the peddlers of moldy sandwiches really need a sales pitch?
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 May '18 21:00
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    This is a really odd mentality. Sure, the Democrats' PR is dreadful, but when you have to choose between eating a moldy sandwich and a bunch of razor blades, should the peddlers of moldy sandwiches really need a sales pitch?
    No mentality.
    Just my basic assessment.
    As a Canadian.
    Dems are disorganized.
    Trump WH is a train wreck.

What were you looking for ?
    Fake news ??
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    05 May '18 05:49

You bring a year-old opinion to Debates!
    Why?
  11. Germany
    Moves
    05 May '18 07:53
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    No mentality.
    Just my basic assessment.
    As a Canadian.
    Dems are disorganized.
    Trump WH is a train wreck.

What were you looking for ?
    Fake news ??
    I'm from Europe. What I'm saying is that it was so obvious Clinton was the superior candidate that the Democrats' mediocre campaign pales in comparison to the idiocy of those who could not assess her overwhelmingly superior credentials. It's like those "caution: contents may be hot"-warnings on coffee cups. Frankly, they shouldn't be necessary, and if someone does burn themselves because they forgot hot coffee may be hot, they're just idiots. Blame them, not the cup-makers.
  12. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    05 May '18 09:39
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    I'm from Europe. What I'm saying is that it was so obvious Clinton was the superior candidate that the Democrats' mediocre campaign pales in comparison to the idiocy of those who could not assess her overwhelmingly superior credentials. It's like those "caution: contents may be hot"-warnings on coffee cups. Frankly, they shouldn't be necessary, and if ...[text shortened]... because they forgot hot coffee may be hot, they're just idiots. Blame them, not the cup-makers.
    Yes...there are many lazy and ignorant voters here. But...as time passes, it's becoming clearer: Trump cheated with the help of Russia.

Our invading forefathers, were not exclusively, the unwanted and unfulfilled geniuses of class-conscious Europe. They, unfortunately, included its superstitious and puritanical refuse.

Our immigrant ancestry began with the best of the best...and the worst of the worst.

Sinclair Lewis captures a snapshot of this ongoing reality in his 1926 book "Elmer Gantry".

Our masses are easily swayed.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 May '18 13:00
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Yes...there are many lazy and ignorant voters here. But...as time passes, it's becoming clearer: Trump cheated with the help of Russia.

Our invading forefathers, were not exclusively, the unwanted and unfulfilled geniuses of class-conscious Europe. They, unfortunately, included its superstitious and puritanical refuse.

Our immigrant ancestry began wit ...[text shortened]... pshot of this ongoing reality in his 1926 book "Elmer Gantry".

With the "Right" PR, as has been proven in many elections throughout world history, voters can be swayed.
  14. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    05 May '18 14:05
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    With the "Right" PR, as has been proven in many elections throughout world history, voters can be swayed.
    'Tis true...'tis true.

In the 1980's, I remember traveling Germany and sometimes thinking, "How did these kind and well-educated people ever fall for those evil fascist lies?"

With the onset of American Trumpism...I now understand.

It's not flattering.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 May '18 14:341 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63

Our immigrant ancestry began wit ...[text shortened]... pshot of this ongoing reality in his 1926 book "Elmer Gantry".

" But...as time passes, it's becoming clearer: Trump cheated with the help of Russia."

you need to contact meuller IMMEDIATLEY!!! LMFAO