Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 26 Sep '13 15:37
    http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/09/25/greenville-wal-mart-shooter-picked-victims-by-race/

    Wonder if we'll see this story on the national news?

    If not, then I wonder if a copy cat crime with races reversed would make the national news.
  2. 26 Sep '13 16:01
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/09/25/greenville-wal-mart-shooter-picked-victims-by-race/

    Wonder if we'll see this story on the national news?

    If not, then I wonder if a copy cat crime with races reversed would make the national news.
    From your link:

    GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) — A man who shot four people near a Greenville Wal-Mart in June picked out his victims because they were white, according to several indictments handed down against him.

    Lakim Faust, who is black, picked out his victims based on their race, according to the indictments. The documents didn’t specify why Faust wanted to shoot white people, and police have not talked about why he picked out his targets.

    Three of the four people wounded in the shooting suffered permanent and debilitating injuries, according to the indictments. Details of those injuries were not specified.
  3. 27 Sep '13 23:40
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    From your link:

    GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) — A man who shot four people near a Greenville Wal-Mart in June picked out his victims because they were white, according to several indictments handed down against him.

    Lakim Faust, who is black, picked out his victims based on their race, according to the indictments. The documents didn’t specify why Faust ...[text shortened]... bilitating injuries, according to the indictments. Details of those injuries were not specified.
    I'm in the middle of reading the second edition of "White Girl Bleed a Lot", Colin Flaherty.

    One constant thread in his dissertation of facts, is that "racial crime" is often under reported, because police are reluctant to label crime as racially motivated. Newspapers and TV media are the same. 100% of crime could be attributed to a single race, and race would not be a component, if any other cause such as greed could be ascribed to the robberies.

    In the HBO acclaimed series "The Wire", the police practice of "juking the numbers" is explored and outed. In real life, Detroit Mayor Coleman Young put this into practice when first elected. Burglaries were rampant, so Young promised to fix this. The method. To report a burglary, the homeowner would henceforth have to go to the local precinct, instead of officers coming out to "investigate". Magically, crime went down, at least reported crime.

    You'll note that most news stories don't identify perps by race.
  4. 27 Sep '13 23:52
    This story was buried by the mainstream media 2 months ago, it's old news.
  5. 28 Sep '13 16:51
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    This story was buried by the mainstream media 2 months ago, it's old news.
    Just goes to show that the US is being manipulated by the people who own the television stations and other news outlets.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    28 Sep '13 18:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Just goes to show that the US is being manipulated by the people who own the television stations and other news outlets.
    That's right, Black people control the media
  7. 28 Sep '13 18:32
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Just goes to show that the US is being manipulated by the people who own the television stations and other news outlets.
    Have a good read:

    http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    28 Sep '13 18:53
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Have a good read:

    http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
    I bet this guy is MISTER CHESS clearing the streets of those drug using homeless who spend $200 a day on crack:

    http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_north_pinellas/tarpon_springs/suspect-linked-to-one-homeless-mans-murder-two-shootings