Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 14 Jan '17 14:47
    (I copied and pasted this from another site because I so enjoyed it.)

    I love liberals!

    1. No....f'real......I do.

    Real Liberals....the sort who stand for liberty....not the America-hating, crawling, dictatorship loving, camouflaged Fascisti, Democrat-voting sort who claim to be Liberals, but are direct descendants of the Bolsheviks.
    You know who you are.

    a.I love this sort of Liberal....
    "The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech,"
    by Kirsten Powers

    The low-life Liberals will never read the book, but any who are real Liberals, should.



    2. Glenn Greenwald is another fav. I liked this book, "With Liberty and Justice for Some: How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful," by Greenwald, but that's not the reason for this post.

    Waaayyy Left gay Liberal Greenwald has a new online publication called 'The Intercept'... The magazine serves....to "produce aggressive, adversarial journalism across a wide range of issues" in the long term."
    The Intercept - Wikipedia



    3. In a recent edition, he skewered the establishment and its open war with Trump: the takes on the Democrats, the media....and the intell community!

    "This is the faction that is now engaged in open warfare against the duly elected and already widely disliked president-elect, Donald Trump. They are using classic Cold War dirty tactics and the defining ingredients of what has until recently been denounced as “Fake News.”

    Their most valuable instrument is the U.S. media, much of which reflexively reveres, serves, believes, and sides with hidden intelligence officials.


    And Democrats, still reeling from their unexpected and traumatic election loss, as well as a systemic collapse of their party, seemingly divorced further and further from reason with each passing day, are willing — eager — to embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry, and damaging those behaviors might be.



    ....cheering for the CIA and its shadowy allies to unilaterally subvert the U.S. election and impose its own policy dictates on the elected president is both warped and self-destructive..... Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie — is an assault on journalism, democracy, and basic human rationality.

    And casually branding domestic adversaries who refuse to go along as traitors and disloyal foreign operatives is morally bankrupt and certain to backfire on those doing it.

    ....there is no bigger favor that Trump opponents can do for him than attacking him with such lowly, shabby, obvious shams, recruiting large media outlets to lead the way. " The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer





    4. Glenn Greenwald....anti-Trump from the get-go....but he eviscerates Democrats, the intell agencies, the media for:
    '...using classic Cold War dirty tactics ..'
    '....embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry,....
    "Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."


    ...is a true Liberal, and the closest thing to Voltaire's
    "I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"
  2. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    14 Jan '17 16:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    (I copied and pasted this from another site because I so enjoyed it.)

    I love liberals!

    1. No....f'real......I do.

    Real Liberals....the sort who stand for liberty....not the America-hating, crawling, dictatorship loving, camouflaged Fascisti, Democrat-voting sort who claim to be Liberals, but are direct descendants of the Bolsheviks.
    You know who ...[text shortened]... Voltaire's
    "I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"
    He says "widely disliked" but a more accurate phrase would be "loudly disliked."
  3. Subscriber mchill
    Infinitorum
    14 Jan '17 16:48 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    (I copied and pasted this from another site because I so enjoyed it.)

    I love liberals!

    1. No....f'real......I do.

    Real Liberals....the sort who stand for liberty....not the America-hating, crawling, dictatorship loving, camouflaged Fascisti, Democrat-voting sort who claim to be Liberals, but are direct descendants of the Bolsheviks.
    You know who ...[text shortened]... Voltaire's
    "I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"
    Your mixture of politics, philosophy, and sound bites makes for an entertaining post and while there are some grains of truth to it, it's still a silly attempt to stereotype 100 million+ people.

    And Yes, Liberals love you too.
  4. 14 Jan '17 18:28 / 5 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    Your mixture of politics, philosophy, and sound bites makes for an entertaining post and while there are some grains of truth to it, it's still a silly attempt to stereotype 100 million+ people.

    And Yes, Liberals love you too.
    It is not an attempt to stereotype people, it is an attempt to identify the political movement that the modern liberal supports.

    There is very little liberal about it with their politically correct speech, hate speech, safe zones, and the like. Very few modern liberals have yet to meet a law or regulation, all of which impedes our freedoms, they did not like and even more think that the free market is unworkable because such freedom causes evil human beings to do more harm than good.

    It's like I've always said, jail is the modern day liberal's utopia.

    Free meals, free shelter, free cloths, free health care, its a gun free zone, and everyone is treated the same and could not be safer with armed guards around them. The kicker is, everyday is gay pride day.
  5. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    14 Jan '17 18:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    (I copied and pasted this from another site because I so enjoyed it.)

    I love liberals!

    1. No....f'real......I do.

    Real Liberals....the sort who stand for liberty....not the America-hating, crawling, dictatorship loving, camouflaged Fascisti, Democrat-voting sort who claim to be Liberals, but are direct descendants of the Bolsheviks.
    You know who ...[text shortened]... Voltaire's
    "I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"
    Besides the rest of your rant being BS, the quote you attributed to Voltaire was not his, but a biographer of his a woman named Evelyn Beatrice Hall.http://www.themarysue.com/voltaire-beatrice-evelyn-hall/

    In fact, suppression of speech has long been a principle and practice of right wing governments (can't let the peasants get a bunch of crazy ideas in the head that might challenge the position of their betters).

    The US has had a great increase in incarceration fueled by right wing policies mislabeled as "law and order" in the last four decades; your constant attempts to blame "liberals" for policy results that your own ideology is responsible for shows your sickening hypocrisy or just plain idiocy.
  6. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    14 Jan '17 18:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Besides the rest of your rant being BS, the quote you attributed to Voltaire was not his, but a biographer of his a woman named Evelyn Beatrice Hall.http://www.themarysue.com/voltaire-beatrice-evelyn-hall/

    In fact, suppression of speech has long been a principle and practice of right wing governments (can't let the peasants get a bunch of crazy ideas ...[text shortened]... s that your own ideology is responsible for shows your sickening hypocrisy or just plain idiocy.
    More crap from the Krap King.
  7. 14 Jan '17 19:05
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Besides the rest of your rant being BS, the quote you attributed to Voltaire was not his, but a biographer of his a woman named Evelyn Beatrice Hall.http://www.themarysue.com/voltaire-beatrice-evelyn-hall/

    In fact, suppression of speech has long been a principle and practice of right wing governments (can't let the peasants get a bunch of crazy ideas ...[text shortened]... s that your own ideology is responsible for shows your sickening hypocrisy or just plain idiocy.
    Well as I said, I copied and pasted this from elsewhere. So Voltaire did not say that? Well then, thank you Evelyn Beatrice. Women really are smarter ya know.

    As for "the right wing" contributing to Big government, I assume you mean the GOP doing this in the name of conservatism, for which I have no argument. It really is a big government party that simply wants to swing the gavel with executive edicts just like the Dims.

    Hopefully the country will awaken some day and push for state rights instead of a top down despot as President.
  8. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    14 Jan '17 19:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well as I said, I copied and pasted this from elsewhere. So Voltaire did not say that? Well then, thank you Evelyn Beatrice. Women really are smarter ya know.

    As for "the right wing" contributing to Big government, I assume you mean the GOP doing this in the name of conservatism, for which I have no argument. It really is a big government party that si ...[text shortened]... ountry will awaken some day and push for state rights instead of a top down despot as President.
    "State Rights" is just a buzzword (an incorrect one as only individuals can have Rights) for control by local elites. Throughout our history, States and localities have been the biggest violators of the People's Natural Rights.

    As an example since you mentioned jail, the increase in persons incarcerated in the US occurred overwhelmingly because of State policies.
  9. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    14 Jan '17 20:08
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    "State Rights" is just a buzzword (an incorrect one as only individuals can have Rights) for control by local elites. Throughout our history, States and localities have been the biggest violators of the People's Natural Rights.

    As an example since you mentioned jail, the increase in persons incarcerated in the US occurred overwhelmingly because of State policies.
    You mean, the War on Drugs, wherein drugs clearly won.
  10. 14 Jan '17 20:09
    So the troll Whodey finds a way to put another lie in his thread's title.
  11. 14 Jan '17 20:41 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    "State Rights" is just a buzzword (an incorrect one as only individuals can have Rights) for control by local elites. Throughout our history, States and localities have been the biggest violators of the People's Natural Rights.

    As an example since you mentioned jail, the increase in persons incarcerated in the US occurred overwhelmingly because of State policies.
    No, state rights allow conservative states to choose their own self determination, like with health care.

    Instead, we either have states like Texas or California screaming to leave the union every election cycle it would be nice to let those states decide for themselves, much like MA did with their own health care plan in Romneycare

    As for jails, I'm much more in favor of exploring capital and corporal punishment than just locking people up so they can get beat up and raped and let out on the street about 5 times as bad as when they were first locked up, without any hope of finding a decent job.
  12. 14 Jan '17 20:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    So the troll Whodey finds a way to put another lie in his thread's title.
    Why not stick to the hate Jews and white men threads you seem to enjoy so much?

    What does it matter who said a quote? It either rings true or it does not.

    I'm tired of all the hero worship of famous folk.
  13. 14 Jan '17 20:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why not stick to the hate Jews and white men threads you seem to enjoy so much?

    What does it matter who said a quote? It either rings true or it does not.

    I'm tired of all the hero worship of famous folk.
    No one really believes that Whodey 'loves liberals!' as his thread's title proclaims.
    Whodey might be able to find another lying troll, however, who claims to believe it.
  14. 14 Jan '17 21:15
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    No one really believes that Whodey 'loves liberals!' as his thread's title proclaims.
    Whodey might be able to find another lying troll, however, who claims to believe it.
    Just out of curiosity, do you consider Jews to be "white men"

    I love to hear your Hitler like racial thinking.
  15. 14 Jan '17 21:24 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just out of curiosity, do you consider Jews to be "white men"

    I love to hear your Hitler like racial thinking.
    As an extreme right-wing racist white man, Whodey would have been on a fast track in the SS,
    apart from the fact that some intelligence (which Whodey lacks) was useful for promotion.

    Jewish people are diverse and may be members of any 'race'.
    However loudly Whodey shouts his fanatical belief in 'Israel uber Alles!',
    many Jews would regard the racist pathological liar Whodey with deep disdain.