Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    06 Aug '18 01:07
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    hows that hand andy?
    Brilliant, moople. You been dipping in the hog trough again?
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57068
    06 Aug '18 05:23
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "Oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men."
    --Sarah Jeong (on Twitter, replying to racist, sexist trolls who abused her)

    This is an old tweet that right-wing trolls have exploited to make Sarah Jeong sound racist.

    "I enjoy being cruel to old black women."
    --supposedly 'quoted' by Mott-the-Hoopie

    Mott-the-Hoopie seemed (ignoring context) to replace 'old white men' with 'old black women'.
    I reckon anybody using twitter is a moron and anybody reading tweets needs a labotomy.

    I’m sick to death about the amount of reporting that refers to twitter, the online community and vloggers.

    As communication gets faster and easier, so humanity flushes itself down the ridicule toilet.

    I don’t know these people you are referring to, but I sure as hell ain’t inviting them to my Summer BBQ.

    You can come though!
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2490
    06 Aug '18 06:12
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Conokicated? Can't disagree with that.
    I'll covfefe that!
  4. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    06 Aug '18 06:18
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    I'll covfefe that!
    Is that unpresidented?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2490
    06 Aug '18 09:341 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Is that unpresidented?
    Watch out you don't misunderestimate him, and then, two days later, scarcely fail to deny that you hadn't the slightest idea how double negatives don't work.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81770
    06 Aug '18 11:20
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "Trust me. I'm objective."
    --Philokalia

    Only other racist white nationalists would believe Philokalia.

    The hypocritical troll Philokalia should leave the Republic of Korea (where I expect most
    people admire Sarah Jeong much more than they respect a very racist white American)
    and find a place full of white Christian people where his racism would be more welcome.
    since you wont answer my question to the first quote, will you answer if this quote is racist?

    tweet by sarah jeong...
    “Anyway my point is that we should kill all Jews ‘prior’ to removing the state from marriage as an institution.”
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81770
    06 Aug '18 11:26
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    I reckon anybody using twitter is a moron and anybody reading tweets needs a labotomy.

    I’m sick to death about the amount of reporting that refers to twitter, the online community and vloggers.

    As communication gets faster and easier, so humanity flushes itself down the ridicule toilet.

    I don’t know these people you are referring to, but I sure as hell ain’t inviting them to my Summer BBQ.

    You can come though!
    complaining about social media with a post on social media...LOL gotta love liberals
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57068
    06 Aug '18 12:11
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    complaining about social media with a post on social media...LOL gotta love liberals
    You really have sucked the moronity out of stupid juice, haven’t you?

    I’m not a liberal.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81770
    06 Aug '18 14:17
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    You really have sucked the moronity out of stupid juice, haven’t you?

    I’m not a liberal.
    have yet to see one that would admit it...your vocabulary says it all...you should broaden your horizons.
  10. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    09 Aug '18 01:19
    Originally posted by @shavixmir to Mott-the-Hoopie
    Yes, without context that sounds racist.
    So, what’s the context?
    Regarding context, 'Black Lives Matter' is a civil rights group or movement.
    'White lives matter' is a slogan chanted by white nationalists or supremacists.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45732
    09 Aug '18 05:13
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So it might not be racist?
    Well done Sherlock.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45732
    09 Aug '18 05:16
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    have yet to see one that would admit it...your vocabulary says it all...you should broaden your horizons.
    His vocabulary is broader, deeper and far more expressive than yours.
    And he can use caps!

    Perhaps your horizons need broadening?
    And by that I don't mean buy a telescope, get off your fat
    ar$e and travel, maybe as far as the next county or state even.
    Or read a book.
Back to Top