Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    05 Jun '11 17:08
    So, today again the extremists tried to invade Israel during their ludicrous Naksa. They got what was coming their way.

    Kudos to the Israeli troops for defending the country's soil. Victory, just lile in 1967.
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    05 Jun '11 17:11 / 2 edits
    Umm...I think you're exaggerating this a wee bit. A riot was repelled with tear gas and flashbangs.

    EDIT - Kudos to the IDF for not killing anybody. That showed a lot of discipline considering Molotovs were flying.

    http://www.jpost.com/VideoArticles/Video/Article.aspx?id=223730
  3. 05 Jun '11 17:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    So, today again the extremists tried to invade Israel during their ludicrous Naksa. They got what was coming their way.

    Kudos to the Israeli troops for defending the country's soil. Victory, just lile in 1967.
    "Israel under attack"? Sounds too good to be true.
  4. 05 Jun '11 17:55
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    "Israel under attack"? Sounds too good to be true.
    Add Anti -Semite to your resume'
  5. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    05 Jun '11 18:01
    Can you smell that, guys? It is called "victory".

    The fragrant aroma of the Middle East since 1948.

    Do you like them apples, kids?
  6. 05 Jun '11 18:01
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Add Anti -Semite to your resume'
    Because Judaism and the Jewish people are indistinguishable to Israel?
  7. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    05 Jun '11 18:03 / 1 edit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

  8. 05 Jun '11 18:05
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Can you smell that, guys? It is called "victory".

    The fragrant aroma of the Middle East since 1948.

    Do you like them apples, kids?
    I smell something rather different, I smell the rancid odor of imperialism and despicable brutality.
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    05 Jun '11 18:11
    Syrian government killing protesters in Syria = BAD

    Israeli government killing protestors in Syria = GOOD

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43284111/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/
  10. 05 Jun '11 18:13 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by sh76
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

    Here we have a Jew, endorsing Jewish domination of the entire middle-east, why am I not surprised?

    edit- and there's even a little part at the end about jewish domination of america, too bad they didn't name any names, e.g, AIPAC, Anti-defamation league, etc.
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    05 Jun '11 18:24
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    Here we have a Jew, endorsing Jewish domination of the entire middle-east, why am I not surprised?
    Do you know what the word "satire" means?
  12. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    05 Jun '11 19:17
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    I smell something rather different, I smell the rancid odor of imperialism and despicable brutality.
    And we all care a lot about what you think.

    Keep up the good work, son.
  13. 05 Jun '11 19:23
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And we all care a lot about what you think.

    Keep up the good work, son.
    This coming from the site's greatest clown...
  14. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    06 Jun '11 07:18
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    This coming from the site's greatest clown...
    And we all care a lot about what you think.

    Keep up the good work, son.
  15. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    06 Jun '11 12:58
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And we all care a lot about what you think.

    Keep up the good work, son.
    You're like a bloody record player that's broken down.