Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 22:07
    Ok. So are all you guys just accepting of the fact that Ford has been used as a stalling tactic for the Democrats, to keep the Supreme court nomination from being made till after the mid terms? If so, how does weaponizing the #metoo movement make you feel?

July 9th till September 13th seems like a long time to sit on such an allegation.
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 22:15
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    Ok. So are all you guys just accepting of the fact that Ford has been used as a stalling tactic for the Democrats, to keep the Supreme court nomination from being made till after the mid terms? If so, how does weaponizing the #metoo movement make you feel?

July 9th till September 13th seems like a long time to sit on such an allegation.
    The Right insists on playing hardball. Garland should have been confirmed. If they insist on playing rough then we gotta do what we gotta do and if that means exposing them for the perverts and rapists that they are then so be it. I’m tired of their blatant and extreme anti Muslim, anti woman, anti Black, anti Hispanic, anti Chinese etc prejudice and discrimination.
  3. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 22:21
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    The Right insists on playing hardball. Garland should have been confirmed. If they insist on playing rough then we gotta do what we gotta do and if that means exposing them for the perverts and rapists that they are then so be it. I’m tired of their blatant and extreme anti Muslim, anti woman, anti Black, anti Hispanic, anti Chinese etc prejudice and discrimination.
    I'll take that as a yes
  4. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 22:29

My mistake...July 30th.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 00:442 edits
    I'll take that as a yes
    Spoken like a good little brainwashed republican.

You could care less republicans held up Obama's pick for 2 YEARS. Adding 2 DAYS was too much for the republicans.

Oh yeah, not letting other witnesses in to testify, like Mark Judge who is hiding out, their refusal to let the FBI get involved. NONE of this crap EVER happened before.

The stupid republicans kept harping on the idea that the FBI doesn't come to conclusions,
    which everyone knew, as if that meant they didn't need an outside fact finding mission, which OBVIOUSLY want to avoid at all cost. THAT is why they will not allow FBI probes.
    SO hypocritical it stinks. Smells just like republicans.

You think all this is ok, rushing things through, and at the same time you were ok with republicans holding up the Obama pick for years. And for you that is not even close to hypocritical.
  6. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 00:58
    I'll take that as a yes
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WorldsSmallestViolin
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 02:20
    Kav was accused of rape?

News to me.

Meanwhile in Keith Ellison's house....................

Metoo movement? Keith and the entire DNC support it fully.

LMAO!
  8. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 07:10
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Spoken like a good little brainwashed republican.

You could care less republicans held up Obama's pick for 2 YEARS. Adding 2 DAYS was too much for the republicans.

Oh yeah, not letting other witnesses in to testify, like Mark Judge who is hiding out, their refusal to let the FBI get involved. NONE of this crap EVER happened before.

The stupid re ...[text shortened]... blicans holding up the Obama pick for years. And for you that is not even close to hypocritical.
    Straight to name calling? Well done, debate over.

And I'm not American, so no. I'm not a brain washed republican. I just have two working eyes, and a disdain for the strategic use of sexual assault allegations. But well done...just, well done.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 10:171 edit

And I'm not American, so no. I'm not a brain washed republican. I just have two working eyes, and a disdain for the strategic use of sexual assault allegations. But well done...just, well done.
    You dare question the Great "DNC" sir?

I had no idea that you were a racist, woman hating fascist idiot.

My condolences.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 10:191 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    [b]Spoken like a good little brainwashed republican.

The stupid republicans kept harping on the idea that the FBI doesn't come to conclusions,
    Right, I just hope that stupid radical right Joe Biden does not run again in 2020.

YouTube

Not to worry Dims, I'm sure Joe Biden plagiarized every last word from a Republican so it's all good.
  11. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 11:22
    Right, so let's play hardball every single time.

The lying media overplays its hand every single time this happens and trust in it has eroded to huge extents.

The initial barrage, beginning with Russian collusion, was impressive, but every single time this sort of insanity and shouting of the sky is falling occurs, the more people distrust them.

Let's keep playing this game, Aty.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 11:28

a sexual assaulter is being kept from shaping your nation's future until he retires/croak and you whine about the democrats using sexual assault as a reason not to confirm him

Are you just accepting the fact that the republicans want to jam a sexual assaulter in the supreme court?

"If so, how does weaponizing the #metoo movement make you feel? "
    what the hell do you think the #metoo movement is? a collection of tweets to be read on the toilet?
    of bloody course it's weaponized that's the fukin point. A tool, a weapon if you will, to make sure sexual assaulters are hold accountable or at least removed from positions of power.

"July 9th till September 13th seems like a long time to sit on such an allegation"
    awesome, Feinstein "holding off the allegation" was the last thing i was missing on my "Dumb republican bingo".
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    a sexual assaulter is being kept from shaping your nation's future until he retires/croak and you whine about the democrats using sexual assault as a reason not to confirm him

Are you just accepting the fact that the republicans want to jam a sexual assaulter in the supreme court?

"If so, how does weaponizing the #metoo movement make you feel? "
    w ...[text shortened]... ein "holding off the allegation" was the last thing i was missing on my "Dumb republican bingo".
    For the last time, Bill Clinton is out of office.

In fact, why bring Bill up at all?

After all, Bill is not running for SCOTUS so no one cares about his rapes, especially the Metoo movement.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 13:03

Sorry, I thought you were American. But I notice you reply to me calling you a brainwashed republican but not a word about the specifics of the issue.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 13:31
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    Why not? They jammed one into the White House.