Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member vivify
    rain
    20 Oct '12 20:51
    http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/the-family-room-blog-post?post=3d749067-c3aa-406a-94e2-1ef9425aac30

If American children had their way, President Barack Obama would serve another four years as the Commander in Chief.

That’s according to the recent Scholastic Student Vote where those under 18 got to weigh in on the important election. Nearly a quarter of a million students across the country cast their ballots, and the results are in: President Barack Obama walked away with a 6 percent lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney.
  2. 20 Oct '12 22:39
    More evidence schools are brainwashing children with liberal propaganda.
  3. 21 Oct '12 11:52
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    More evidence schools are brainwashing children with liberal propaganda.
    As opposed to the conservative propaganda you swallow.
  4. 21 Oct '12 12:01
    Originally posted by kbear1k
    As opposed to the conservative propaganda you swallow.
    My bad for thinking the irony was obvious.
  5. 21 Oct '12 12:44
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    My bad for thinking the irony was obvious.
    Sorry about that - my fault - sometimes it's hard to tell where one stands - I should have looked at some of your earlier posts - again my apologies.
  6. 21 Oct '12 13:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/the-family-room-blog-post?post=3d749067-c3aa-406a-94e2-1ef9425aac30

If American children had their way, President Barack Obama would serve another four years as the Commander in Chief.

That’s according to the recent Scholastic Student Vote where those under 18 got to weigh in on the important election. Nearly ...[text shortened]... dent Barack Obama walked away with a 6 percent lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney.
    Promting President Obama to push for children's sufferage.

Think of it!! Obama would have the block black vote, Hispanic vote, leftist vote and childrens vote!!

No one can stop him now!!
  7. Subscriber WoodPush
    Pusher of wood
    23 Oct '12 16:08
    And the big bird vote too. Though that segment should be squashed soon.
    (And is closely related to the indoctrination of children into the liberal occult).
  8. 23 Oct '12 16:11
    Originally posted by WoodPush
    And the big bird vote too. Though that segment should be squashed soon.
    (And is closely related to the indoctrination of children into the liberal occult).
    Don't forget those binders full of women.
  9. 23 Oct '12 16:37
    Originally posted by JS357
    Don't forget those binders full of women.
    Well I grew up in the Netherlands and can assure you that Romneys binders full of women is a factor but since he is also over 50 the courts should take that into consideration.
  10. 24 Oct '12 03:02

That’s according to the recent Scholastic Student Vote where those under 18 got to weigh in on the important election. Nearly ...[text shortened]... dent Barack Obama walked away with a 6 percent lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney.
    Kids always prefer immediate gratification.
  11. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    24 Oct '12 22:27

If Obama wins reelection, American childlike minds will have had their way.