Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 29 Sep '17 19:29 / 1 edit
    Michelle has said the second most controversial comment since saying that she was finally proud of her country, only for electing Barak Obama.

She has now said that women went against their voice by voting for Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michelle-obama-faces-backlash-saying-155354371.html

So did Trump grab them by the ##### and force them, or what exactly is she saying here?
  2. Standard member vivify
    rain
    29 Sep '17 19:33 / 1 edit
    Is she wrong? Is a man who's been blatantly and proudly objectifying and disrespecting women, waltzing into lockers of teen girls getting dressed, saying it's okay to call his daughter a "hot piece of ass" and who said women need to be treated "like sh**" someone who'll best serve the interests of women?
  3. 29 Sep '17 19:34
    To be fair, so did men.
  4. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    29 Sep '17 19:35
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Is she wrong? Is a man who's been blatantly and proudly objectifying and disrespecting women, waltzing into lockers of teen girls getting dressed, saying it's okay to call his daughter a "hot piece of ass" and who said women need to be treated "like sh**" someone who'll best serve the interests of women?
    But if the paycheck says Playboy, Inc., at the top left, it's just a good business model?
  5. 29 Sep '17 19:40 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    To be fair, so did men.
    Well according to Michelle, men are not part of the equation.

Dims need to divide and conquer.

It's a wonder why she did not race bait as well.
  6. 29 Sep '17 19:41
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    But if the paycheck says Playboy, Inc., at the top left, it's just a good business model?
    Now, now.

Hugh Heffner is the picture perfect Progressive model for society. He empowered women by exploiting their sexuality, with their consent of course.

Then he campaigned for Hillary and gave her money after she visited his little brothel.
  7. 29 Sep '17 19:51
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well according to Michelle, men are not part of the equation.

Dims need to divide and conquer.

It's a wonder why she did not race bait as well.
    When did Michelle Obama say "men are not part of the equation"?
  8. 29 Sep '17 19:53 / 1 edit
    When did Michelle Obama say "men are not part of the equation"?
    She didn't. She said women voted against themselves.

How do you interpret that? Why only single out women?
  9. 29 Sep '17 19:58
    She didn't. She said women voted against themselves.

How do you interpret that? Why only single out women?
    My guess would be that Michelle Obama is surprised that women vote for someone who is a rapist, cheater, harasser, abuser of underage prostitutes, etc. That might tell you something about the degree of respect these voters have for themselves, if they think this is acceptable behaviour.
  10. Standard member vivify
    rain
    29 Sep '17 20:09
    Michelle Obama is surprised that women vote for someone who is a rapist
    Child rapist.
  11. 29 Sep '17 20:28 / 1 edit
    My guess would be that Michelle Obama is surprised that women vote for someone who is a rapist, cheater, harasser, abuser of underage prostitutes, etc. That might tell you something about the degree of respect these voters have for themselves, if they think this is acceptable behaviour.
    Was she just as surprised when Bill Clinton became President?

My guess is no.

Michelle Obama cares about as much for women as the NAACP cares about a whitey who gets shot by a black police officer.

She is just another partisan hack liar.
  12. 29 Sep '17 20:44
    Was she just as surprised when Bill Clinton became President?

My guess is no.

Michelle Obama cares about as much for women as the NAACP cares about a whitey who gets shot by a black police officer.

She is just another partisan hack liar.
    As far as I know, Bill Clinton's dubious links to Epstein weren't public knowledge in 1992 or 1996.
  13. 29 Sep '17 20:47 / 2 edits
    In fact, most women voted for Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, in the 2016 US Presidential election.
    Most *white women*, however, voted for Donald Trump.
    (And Suzianne, a white woman, likes to act as though White Feminism does not exist.)

https://qz.com/833003/election-2016-all-women-voted-overwhelmingly-for-clinton-except-the-white-ones/

"American women voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, except the white ones."

"The majority of non-college educated white women (64% ) voted for Trump, while 35% backed Clinton."
    "45% of college-educated white women voted for Trump."

"In the end, it’s his white base that most benefited Trump. His most enthusiastic supporters
    were white men across the board, with 54% of college educated white men and
    72% non-college educated white men backing him."

I hope that American television shows more 'Whites for Trump' signs at his campaign rallies.
    American television prefers to focus upon a lonely black holding a 'Blacks for Trump' sign.
  14. 29 Sep '17 20:51
    As far as I know, Bill Clinton's dubious links to Epstein weren't public knowledge in 1992 or 1996.
    It was not public knowledge but I bet the Washington insiders knew all about it, kinda like they know about Creepy Joe Biden, the man Obama chose as VP.

YouTube : creepyjoebiden
  15. 29 Sep '17 20:54
    It was not public knowledge but I bet the Washington insiders knew all about it, kinda like they know about Creepy Joe Biden, the man Obama chose as VP.

[youtubecreepyjoebiden]M7rdb16k9JE[/youtube]
    That Donald Trump was a rapist who admitted to sexual assault and walked into teenage girls' changing rooms was public knowledge, however.