Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 31 Oct '17 21:46 / 1 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-city-officers-responding-reports-shots-fired-lower-194603578--abc-news-topstories.html

    This time in New York City.

    Ban all rental vans!
  2. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    31 Oct '17 22:01
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-city-officers-responding-reports-shots-fired-lower-194603578--abc-news-topstories.html

    This time in New York City.

    Ban all rental vans!
    I just wish there were websites and devices apps which brought us the news as swiftly as you.
  3. 31 Oct '17 22:05
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I just wish there were websites and devices apps which brought us the news as swiftly as you.
    The Whodey App is available and only $19.99.

    Order now and I'll include your own copy of the Quran for dummies.
  4. Subscriber joe shmo
    Strange Egg
    31 Oct '17 22:29 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-city-officers-responding-reports-shots-fired-lower-194603578--abc-news-topstories.html

    This time in New York City.

    Ban all rental vans!
    Personal conveyance vehicles aren’t even protected by the constitution, and yet they haven’t been outlawed yet?

    Hypothetical to all the liberal a$$ hats: All firearms are banned. Suppose all terrorisic attacks moving forward are carried out in this manner. What legislation do you propose to mitigate them?
  5. 01 Nov '17 00:00
    Originally posted by @joe-shmo
    Personal conveyance vehicles aren’t even protected by the constitution, and yet they haven’t been outlawed yet?

    Hypothetical to all the liberal a$$ hats: All firearms are banned. Suppose all terrorisic attacks moving forward are carried out in this manner. What legislation do you propose to mitigate them?
    Maybe just regulate the trucks, no truck should be able to go faster than 5 miles per hour.
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    01 Nov '17 00:08
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Maybe just regulate the trucks, no truck should be able to go faster than 5 miles per hour.
    Driverless cars.....and with the guns, microchip everyone and micro chip every gun, such that any human becomes a deligitimate target for a gun so chipped.....
  7. 01 Nov '17 00:48
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Driverless cars.....and with the guns, microchip everyone and micro chip every gun, such that any human becomes a deligitimate target for a gun so chipped.....
    The whole chip my arse Mr. Anti-Christ will be here soon enough spanky.

    Simmer down.
  8. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Coma Killa
    01 Nov '17 02:14
    Can anyone believe there were nearly 500 people injured and over 50 shot by one gunman in Las Vegas from a 32nd story window?

    A bit sus if you ask me
  9. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    01 Nov '17 03:08
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Maybe just regulate the trucks, no truck should be able to go faster than 5 miles per hour.
    I see your anti-terrorism ideas are as sharp as your Scottish history.
  10. 01 Nov '17 03:35
    YouTube : Islam

    Pretty much sums it up.
  11. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    01 Nov '17 05:50
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Can anyone believe there were nearly 500 people injured and over 50 shot by one gunman in Las Vegas from a 32nd story window?

    A bit sus if you ask me
    Why do you say this?
  12. 01 Nov '17 08:03
    Originally posted by @joe-shmo
    Suppose all terrorisic attacks moving forward are carried out in this manner. What legislation do you propose to mitigate them?
    - Introduce anti-poverty measures.
    - Improve education.
    - Reduce military spending and foreign military interventionism.
    - Introduce a well-funded, independent public broadcaster, prevent agglomeration of media corporations.
    - Implement electoral reform; introduce a multi-party system with proportional representation.
  13. 01 Nov '17 09:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why do you say this?
    Because he is implying that all people are the same, no differences, and all religions are the same.

    However, with Islamic countries leading the world in terrorism, I would beg to differ.

    Islam is the pit bull of religions. Sure, most pit bulls are just fine dogs, and their owners swear by them. However, if you hear of a dog attack, 9 times out of 10 it is a pit bull, which is why some communities don't want them around.
  14. 01 Nov '17 10:06 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    - Introduce anti-poverty measures.
    - Improve education.
    - Reduce military spending and foreign military interventionism.
    - Introduce a well-funded, independent public broadcaster, prevent agglomeration of media corporations.
    - Implement electoral reform; introduce a multi-party system with proportional representation.
    Poverty and a lack of education and foreign involvement does not equal world wide terrorism, or usually not.

    With Islam though, that is not the case.

    Their religious example was a warlord who told his followers to smite infidels or those who oppress you, not to mention his archaic view of women..

    So the question begs, who's an infidel or who is oppressing you?

    You be the judge.

    I started a thread a while back, Islam and mental illness is a deadly combination. Unfortunately, all societies have mentally ill people and always will have

    Speaking of education, I am reminded of a Muslim at Ohio State who was given a free ride through college. I think he came from Somalia. Most Americans would have loved to have that opportunity. The Muslim then decided to mow down as many people with his car and then try and stab them.

    I reckon an education at Ohio State does not count as being part of the solution.
  15. 01 Nov '17 10:11
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    - Introduce anti-poverty measures.
    - Improve education.
    - Reduce military spending and foreign military interventionism.
    - Introduce a well-funded, independent public broadcaster, prevent agglomeration of media corporations.
    - Implement electoral reform; introduce a multi-party system with proportional representation.
    Wait just a darn second, I thought terrorism was caused by climate change.

    Apparently, only Muslim countries are effected by it.