Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    28 Oct '12 04:17 / 1 edit
    Holy smoke!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0615345069/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347388461&sr=8-1&keywords=larry+sinclair

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up/
  2. 28 Oct '12 09:32
    Yes, probably. He's also a muslim, Kenyan, a Marxist and he was behind 9/11.

With Obama performing as poorly as he has, why do people need to come up with this sort of stuff?
  3. 28 Oct '12 09:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra

With Obama performing as poorly as he has, why do people need to come up with this sort of stuff?
    They either have a "minority" sense of humour, which sometimes stumbles upon the majority's funny bone, or they are stark raving mad, possibly both.

P.s Not long before the US election, and us non yanks might find the occasional debate here, amongst the comparisons between one fiscally conservative political party and another.
  4. 28 Oct '12 12:11 / 1 edit
    Speaking of gay bathhouses, it has always struck me odd how the nanny state wishes to monitor how big our sodas are, how much salt we are ingesting, if our children should eat happy meals, if smoking should be done in public etc etc, all due to health concerns, however, when it comes to the spread of AIDS among gay men, nothing is done.

I think you are wasting your time here with Obama. Even if it were proved his supporters would not care.
  5. 28 Oct '12 12:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    Speaking of gay bathhouses, it has always struck me odd how the nanny state wishes to monitor how big our sodas are, how much salt we are ingesting, if our children should eat happy meals, if smoking should be done in public etc etc, all due to health concerns, however, when it comes to the spread of AIDS among gay men, nothing is done.

I think you are wasting your time here with Obama. Even if it were proved his supporters would not care.
    In fact it would be a feather in his hat! Not a bad political move for him.
  6. 28 Oct '12 12:58

why should they, criteria for office is not dependent on whether you visited certain
    gymnasiums is it? In fact all such assertions appear to me to reflect the weakness of
    the oppositions arguments that they need to resort to this level of accusation and it
    reflects rather badly upon their own credibility. Is this really the best alternative you
    have to offer? defamation of character?
  7. 28 Oct '12 13:06

What makes you think "nothing" is done to battle the HIV-epidemic? What do you think should be done to more effectively combat the spread of HIV?
  8. 28 Oct '12 13:08 / 2 edits
    What makes you think "nothing" is done to battle the HIV-epidemic? What do you think should be done to more effectively combat the spread of HIV?
    The gay population in the US only accounts for about 5% or so of the population. However, they account for well over half of AIDS cases in the US.

So you tell me. What should be done about this if anything? Should the nanny state restrict them in some way like they do people wanting to drind a large soda?
  9. 28 Oct '12 13:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

why should they, criteria for office is not dependent on whether you visited certain
    gymnasiums is it? In fact all such assertions appear to me to reflect the weakness of
    the oppositions arguments that they need to resort to this level of ...[text shortened]... credibility. Is this really the best alternative you
    have to offer? defamation of character?
    So you agree with me. Great!!

Some social conservatives have difficulty voting for people who commit adultery and have gay sex etc as where those on the left just don't care.
  10. 28 Oct '12 13:13
    The gay population in the US only accounts for about 5% or so of the population. However, they account for well over half of AIDS cases in the US.

So you tell me. What should be done about this if anything? Should the nanny state restrict them in some way like they do people wanting to drind a large soda?
    Well, the government ought to educate people about the dangers of HIV, and educate teenagers on the use of contraceptives. It should also provide clean needles to drug addicts, which is an effective way to tackle the spread of HIV among drug addicts.

As for the size of sodas, I don't see what that has to do with anything and no I don't support the government restricting the size of sodas. By the way, you didn't answer my question - what should the government do or not do to tackle the spread of HIV?
  11. 28 Oct '12 13:18 / 1 edit

ooops wrong post
  12. 28 Oct '12 13:18
    So you agree with me. Great!!

Some social conservatives have difficulty voting for people who commit adultery and have gay sex etc as where those on the left just don't care.
    A return to British rule is the only thing that will save America, it is clear you cannot be
    trusted to govern yourselves.
  13. 28 Oct '12 14:01 / 1 edit
    Well, the government ought to educate people about the dangers of HIV, and educate teenagers on the use of contraceptives. It should also provide clean needles to drug addicts, which is an effective way to tackle the spread of HIV among drug addicts.

As for the size of sodas, I don't see what that has to do with anything and no I don't support the go ...[text shortened]... n't answer my question - what should the government do or not do to tackle the spread of HIV?
    Why outlaw sodas? Why not just "educate" people about drinking sodas?

Why outlaw pot but not cigarettes? Why not just "educate" people on smoking in general?

I could go on but why? The nanny state is a hypocritical whore depending on what is politically correct and expedient.
  14. 28 Oct '12 14:03 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    A return to British rule is the only thing that will save America, it is clear you cannot be
    trusted to govern yourselves.
    Very well. I will dictate the terms of our surrender in an "Declaration of Dependence." That should go over well with Obama supporters. Then again, that would nix Obamacare. Sorry, can't do that jack!!
  15. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    28 Oct '12 14:15

Just to poke people...