Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 03 Sep '17 12:48 / 1 edit
    We've all seen the neo-Nazi types waving their Nazi flags with Confederate symbols on them and labeled right wing, but what you probably did not realize is, the left did the same type of thing with the Occupy Wall Street protests, yet did not get the same condemnation. In this video we see OCWS types Jew bashing with signs of "Zionist Jew Bankers Go Home"


    . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2A3ErgnKsw


    Why is it that the Neo-Nazi Socialist types seem to own both sides of the political spectrum? Could it be that the political spectrum we were fed our entire lives, with Stalin on one end and Hitler on the other, is a fabricated falsehood?
  2. 03 Sep '17 13:17
    Originally posted by @whodey
    We've all seen the neo-Nazi types waving their Nazi flags with Confederate symbols on them and labeled right wing, but what you probably did not realize is, the left did the same type of thing with the Occupy Wall Street protests, yet did not get the same condemnation. In this video we see OCWS types Jew bashing with signs of "Zionist Jew Bankers Go Home"
    ...[text shortened]... fed our entire lives, with Stalin on one end and Hitler on the other, is a fabricated falsehood?
    Because leftists believe the core issue is left vs right and not right vs wrong.

    To people on the left political leaning defines morality.
  3. 04 Sep '17 11:55
    But the neo-Nazi groups seem poised to both support the Dims and oppose them.

    Yet the Nazi groups are only associated with the GOP, at least, according to the DNC press.
  4. 04 Sep '17 14:34
    Originally posted by @whodey
    But the neo-Nazi groups seem poised to both support the Dims and oppose them.

    Yet the Nazi groups are only associated with the GOP, at least, according to the DNC press.
    Nazi groups are associated with the GOP because the overwhelming majority of them voted GOP, no matter how much this fact inconveniences you.
  5. 04 Sep '17 15:11
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Nazi groups are associated with the GOP because the overwhelming majority of them voted GOP, no matter how much this fact inconveniences you.
    Nazis support the GOP because the recognize that the GOP is a Progressive/Collectivist entity for big government. They just want to use them to obtain centralize power like any cookie cutter tyrant in world history.

    The left are also a Progressive/Collectivist entity for big government that want's centralized power.

    So what is the difference between the two? Well they both seem to hate Jews, but one seems to not hate blacks while the other hates whites.

    Nice.
  6. 04 Sep '17 15:25
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Nazis support the GOP because the recognize that the GOP is a Progressive/Collectivist entity for big government. They just want to use them to obtain centralize power like any cookie cutter tyrant in world history.

    The left are also a Progressive/Collectivist entity for big government that want's centralized power.

    So what is the difference between ...[text shortened]... both seem to hate Jews, but one seems to not hate blacks while the other hates whites.

    Nice.
    Nazis support the GOP because their leader is a racist, just like them. Nazis who support Donald Trump and the GOP because they are "progressive" exist only in your bizarre fantasy world.
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    04 Sep '17 15:54
    Originally posted by @whodey
    We've all seen the neo-Nazi types waving their Nazi flags with Confederate symbols on them and labeled right wing, but what you probably did not realize is, the left did the same type of thing with the Occupy Wall Street protests, yet did not get the same condemnation. In this video we see OCWS types Jew bashing with signs of "Zionist Jew Bankers Go Home"
    ...[text shortened]... fed our entire lives, with Stalin on one end and Hitler on the other, is a fabricated falsehood?
    So, I suffered Mark Levin's pro-capitalist rant you posted...

    Where exactly did you see left-wing antisemtic slogans?

    I think you are full of faeces.
  8. 04 Sep '17 17:28
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Nazis support the GOP because their leader is a racist, just like them. Nazis who support Donald Trump and the GOP because they are "progressive" exist only in your bizarre fantasy world.
    And Trump is racist why?

    Oh, that's right, one of his employees in 1973 turned black tenants away, my bad.

    So was it a "Progressive" thing to do by not voting to repeal Obamacare once again?
  9. 04 Sep '17 17:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    So, I suffered Mark Levin's pro-capitalist rant you posted...

    Where exactly did you see left-wing antisemtic slogans?

    I think you are full of faeces.
    Zionist Jews go home?

    I'm sorry, you probably think that is PC and do it on a daily basis.
  10. 04 Sep '17 17:32
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And Trump is racist why?

    Oh, that's right, one of his employees in 1973 turned black tenants away, my bad.

    So was it a "Progressive" thing to do by not voting to repeal Obamacare once again?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+trump+racist
  11. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    04 Sep '17 17:46
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Zionist Jews go home?

    I'm sorry, you probably think that is PC and do it on a daily basis.
    Where? I didn't see that anywhere.
  12. 04 Sep '17 17:49 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+trump+racist
    Well two can play at this game.

    I'll tell you what, if you say Hillary is a racist as well for these accusations we will agree to agree.

    https://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-examples-of-hillary-clintons-racism-the-media-chooses-to-ignore


    As for Obama? What did he do to actually help blacks? I assume you don't think he is a racist as well cuz he looks like a darky. Either that, or he is an Uncle Tom. You be the judge.
  13. 04 Sep '17 19:08
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well two can play at this game.

    I'll tell you what, if you say Hillary is a racist as well for these accusations we will agree to agree.

    https://downtrend.com/71superb/top-ten-examples-of-hillary-clintons-racism-the-media-chooses-to-ignore


    As for Obama? What did he do to actually help blacks? I assume you don't think he is a racist as well cuz he looks like a darky. Either that, or he is an Uncle Tom. You be the judge.
    Did Clinton or Obama get taken to court for discrimination? Did they call neo-Nazis "good people", re-tweet their racist memes? Did they call a group of foreigners "rapists"? Did they appear on neo-Nazi and racist strongholds like Infowars and the_Donald? Did they cheer triumphantly after each jihadist terrorist attack while downplaying terrorist attacks by "white" people (much like yourself)?

    No, they didn't, did they?

    I know reality can be a bitter pill to swallow, whodey, but here it is: Donald Trump is a racist, so are most of his core voters, and so are you.
  14. 04 Sep '17 22:28
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Did Clinton or Obama get taken to court for discrimination? Did they call neo-Nazis "good people", re-tweet their racist memes? Did they call a group of foreigners "rapists"? Did they appear on neo-Nazi and racist strongholds like Infowars and the_Donald? Did they cheer triumphantly after each jihadist terrorist attack while downplaying terrorist attac ...[text shortened]... hodey, but here it is: Donald Trump is a racist, so are most of his core voters, and so are you.
    Where did he call neo Nazis good people?

    Quote please.

    When did he call foreigners rapists?

    Quote please.

    Donald was also accused by people like you of banning all Muslims from the US, which was also a lie.
  15. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    05 Sep '17 00:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Where did he call neo Nazis good people?

    Quote please.

    When did he call foreigners rapists?

    Quote please.

    Donald was also accused by people like you of banning all Muslims from the US, which was also a lie.
    Like Fox News, you are a shameless apologist accomplice.

    These proofs are easily documented. I'm only sorry that I don't have the time right now because I'm at work.