Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 12:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Misguided and cowardly murderers. It was clearly an ambush, for the express purpose of killing police.

What's your point again?
    My point here is that Obama has fed into the current situation.

When Ferguson was investigated and the police were not found to be at fault, then Obama should have nixed all the anti-police sentiment and declared them innocent.

Instead, he cowered behind the groups he depends upon for votes and continued to patronize their feelings of anti-police hate.

In short, Obama would rather have the votes than the police alive in Dallas.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    anti-police hate
    THANKS A LOT, OBAMA!!!

Also, my piece of toast got burned earlier today.

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA!!!!!!

It's "anti-police sentiments", or "police hate".... "anti-police hate" is a Double Negative.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:185 edits
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    THANKS A LOT, OBAMA!!!

Also, my piece of toast got burned earlier today.

THANKS A LOT, OBAMA!!!!!!

It's "anti-police sentiments", or "police hate".... "anti-police hate" is a Double Negative.
    But I thought Obama was the leader of the country, or are you saying we should be a rudderless country without him leading the way on such important social issues?

(Pst, now is the time to thank Obama again)

Like it or not the nation is looking to him, especially being an African American.

But perhaps the thought of appearing like an Uncle Tom is too much for him.
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:28
    I think everyone knows the truth.
    1. Cops shouldn't hunt down people.
    2. People shouldn't ever shoot cops.
    3. Cops shouldn't lie to protect bad cops.
    4. People shouldn't do acts that put cops lives in danger.
    5. Not every time someone is shot is it an unjustified murder.
    6. Cops should not be blamed for things that are not that fault.
    7. We should take care to make sure that certain people do not guns.

People tend to like to emphasize certain of the categories and de-emphasize others. ones.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:38
    Originally posted by quackquack
    I think everyone knows the truth.
    1. Cops shouldn't hunt down people.
    2. People shouldn't ever shoot cops.
    3. Cops shouldn't lie to protect bad cops.
    4. People shouldn't do acts that put cops lives in danger.
    5. Not every time someone is shot is it an unjustified murder.
    6. Cops should not be blamed for things that are not that fault.
    7. We sh ...[text shortened]... s.

People tend to like to emphasize certain of the categories and de-emphasize others. ones.
    Just think, all you have to do is ban guns for citizens and the police and then all will be right with the world. 😵
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:38
    So you deny that the vast majority of terrorism in the world come from Islamic groups?
    The vast majority of terrorism occurs because of people having access to firearms.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:40
    Originally posted by kmax87
    The vast majority of terrorism occurs because of people having access to firearms.
    So ban fire arms in the Middle East?

First we need to legalize pot in the Middle East. They need to mellow a bit before gladly surrendering their fire arms like they do in the pot infested West.
  8. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:42
    Just think, all you have to do is ban guns for citizens and the police and then all will be right with the world. 😵
    I never said that. But you can't possibly believe that it's a good idea to give a gun to someone who will use it to murder others.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:44
    I never said that. But you can't possibly believe that it's a good idea to give a gun to someone who will use it to murder others.
    I think the far left would be pleased as punch if they started using bombs instead.
  10. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 13:49
    I think the far left would be pleased as punch if they started using bombs instead.
    Would you give bombs to all citizens so they could protect themselves?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 14:24
    Would you give bombs to all citizens so they could protect themselves?
    Bombs are illegal silly.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 14:58
    ... especially being an African American.

But perhaps the thought of appearing like an Uncle Tom is too much for him.
    Whenever I speak to you I always end up wondering why I would even bother.

You and your fellow Americans really do deserve the ever more approaching abyss you're heading into.

I hope Trump will be your next president. It's time for that hellhole you call a country to truly implode before anything sensible can happen.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 17:17
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Whenever I speak to you I always end up wondering why I would even bother.

You and your fellow Americans really do deserve the ever more approaching abyss you're heading into.

I hope Trump will be your next president. It's time for that hellhole you call a country to truly implode before anything sensible can happen.
    America is definitely going to self-destruct in another generation or two at most, it's happening already.
    The melting-pot theory of it being an advantage only works when the various groups are racially homogenous. It does NOT work when they are racially different, it leads to friction animosity and huge social problems.
    People of different races self-associate for a reason, they are comfortable among people that look and think like them.
    Except for blacks, who move in amongst whites every chance they get because they know they are safer around whites than around their own kind.
    Then they complain about whites being racist until the neighborhood turns mostly black and they don't feel safe anymore and move again into another white neighborhood.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 18:301 edit
    My point here is that Obama has fed into the current situation.

When Ferguson was investigated and the police were not found to be at fault, then Obama should have nixed all the anti-police sentiment and declared them innocent.

Instead, he cowered behind the groups he depends upon for votes and continued to patronize their feelings of anti-police hate.

In short, Obama would rather have the votes than the police alive in Dallas.
    The police were found "not to be at fault" in Ferguson? Better read this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/the-12-key-highlights-from-the-dojs-scathing-ferguson-report/?utm_term=.69dc0848baf8

The last sentence is exactly what we'd expect from a partisan shill like yourself.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    08 Jul '16 19:472 edits
    Originally posted by whodey to GreatKingRat
    So the populace should have their guns taken but not the police?
    But I thought both the police and civilians murder with guns and that taking guns away solved all our problems.
    Who's watching George Zimmerman's back? Whodey?
    (George Zimmerman was acquitted after shooting and killing Trayvon Martin.)