Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    11617
    18 May '18 19:331 edit
    Trump will, of course, say how terrible it is, blame mental health, do nothing about gun control. (Hand out machine guns to school janitors).

    😞
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    18 May '18 19:36
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Trump will, of course, say how terrible it is, blame mental health, do nothing about gun control. (Hand out machine guns to school janitors).

    😞
    Why would he focus on mental illness, that's just crazy!

    Why if that gun had not talked that kid into going into school to shoot up the place, I'm convinced that the gun would have found a way to sprout arms and legs and done it his own self.

    Speaking of which, I've always wondered. What organizations, other than the NRA and Planned Parenthood, seek arms for people?
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57022
    18 May '18 19:42
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I see nothing wrong with Israel defending themselves.
    Yes. So you agree that it’s the people pulling triggers which are doing the killing?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    18 May '18 19:42
    I hear the kid used a shot gun.

    I thought Dims liked shot guns.

    YouTube
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    139033
    18 May '18 19:44
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Why would he focus on mental illness, that's just crazy!

    Why if that gun had not talked that kid into going into school to shoot up the place, I'm convinced that the gun would have found a way to sprout arms and legs and done it his own self.

    Speaking of which, I've always wondered. What organizations, other than the NRA and Planned Parenthood, seek arms for people?
    The worst part of the general idiotic postings in this forum by certain individuals is that they think they are actually saying something intelligent.

    Go on now .... pat yourself on the back. 😴
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    18 May '18 20:461 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    The worst part of the general idiotic postings in this forum by certain individuals is that they think they are actually saying something intelligent.

    Go on now .... pat yourself on the back. 😴
    Oh, I forgot, there is no such things as males and females, taxation solves all our problems, and only white devil racism is terrible, which they all are.


    All you had to do was shout me down. 😞
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81736
    18 May '18 21:33
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Yes. So you agree that it’s the people pulling triggers which are doing the killing?
    Oh yes...AND...IEDS ...suicide belts, pipe bombs, vehicles and of course guns.

    Only one of those is used to DEFEND yourself...care to venture a guess?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    18 May '18 21:43
    Who here has guns?

    If guns kill people, then are yours a bunch of slackers?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    18 May '18 21:44
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Oh yes...AND...IEDS ...suicide belts, pipe bombs, vehicles and of course guns.

    Only one of those is used to DEFEND yourself...care to venture a guess?
    The left loves all of those ways to die EXCEPT guns.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45668
    18 May '18 21:47
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The left loves all of those ways to die EXCEPT guns.
    Pick one piece of nonsense and debate it rather than spewing forth numerous unjustifiable rants.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    18 May '18 21:493 edits
    Wait....one more.

    With the child shooter having his name and face plastered with 24/7 news coverage for all to see, I just want to thank the media. For you see, in the shadows lies the next child shooter who wants to be just as famous, if not more so. Without their help, and the help of the state by not securing schools like they do other government buildings, none of this would be possible.

    Well done.

    Incidentally, all school shooters should get the death penalty.

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-south-carolina-school-shooter-20180303-story.html
  12. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    18 May '18 23:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Wait....one more.

    With the child shooter having his name and face plastered with 24/7 news coverage for all to see, I just want to thank the media. For you see, in the shadows lies the next child shooter who wants to be just as famous, if not more so. Without their help, and the help of the state by not securing schools like they do other government bui ...[text shortened]... p://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-south-carolina-school-shooter-20180303-story.html
    "With the *child shooter* having his name and face plastered with 24/7 news coverage for all to see..."
    --Whodey

    Dimitrios Pagourtzis is 17 years old, not quite an adult legally, but hardly a mere 'child'.

    If he were a 17 year old Muslim, the Islamophobic troll Whodey would not make any attempt
    to excuse his alleged crimes on account of his age. Indeed, Whodey would be busy
    as usual attempting to demonize all Muslims and Islam.

    Every experienced reader should know how differently Whodey would write if
    Dimitrios Pagourtzis were named 'Muhammad' (or some variant).
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81736
    19 May '18 00:09
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "With the *child shooter* having his name and face plastered with 24/7 news coverage for all to see..."
    --Whodey

    Dimitrios Pagourtzis is 17 years old, not quite an adult legally, but hardly a mere 'child'.

    If he were a 17 year old Muslim, the Islamophobic troll Whodey would not make any attempt
    to excuse his alleged crimes on account of his age. ...[text shortened]... differently Whodey would write if
    Dimitrios Pagourtzis were named 'Muhammad' (or some variant).
    whodey did not 'excuse' any crimes. he just present whay may be a REASON
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45668
    19 May '18 00:49
    Originally posted by @whodey

    Incidentally, all school shooters should get the death penalty.

    Debate it.
    Start a thread.
    Stay on topic.
    Present your reasons backed up by facts.
    Await a response.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    20 May '18 10:24
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Drumpf will, of course, say how terrible it is, blame mental health, do nothing about gun control. (Hand out machine guns to school janitors).

    😞
    This is what he said. Word for word

    "School shooting in Texas. Early reports not looking good. God bless all!"
Back to Top