Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Jun '19 20:31
    @duchess64 said
    The hateful lying troll Shavixmir disregards the reality that everyone who works in
    law enforcement or the criminal justice system knows that the existence of laws
    against rape helps deter rape--which Shavixmir apparently fanatically denies.
    Everyone Durchess?

Taking poetic liberty are we?
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Jun '19 21:061 edit
    @duchess64 said
    Let the record show that the bigoted fool Wajoma apparently claims to agree with
    Shavixmir that the existence of laws against crime has no effect on reducing crime.
    The hateful bigoted troll D64 often complains about people putting their things in her mouth, but doesn't mind putting her things in other peoples mouths.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    06 Jun '19 22:33
    @shavixmir said
    Everyone Durchess?
    Taking poetic liberty are we?
    Can Shavixmir name anyone who works in law enforcement or the criminal justice system
    who would support decriminalizing rape or, more generally, abolishing all criminal laws?
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Jun '19 22:47
    @duchess64 said
    Let the record show that the bigoted fool Wajoma apparently claims to agree with
    Shavixmir that the existence of laws against crime has no effect on reducing crime.
    Let the record show, basic logic, if it's not a crime then crime is reduced. If nothing is a crime then there is no crime.

D64 logic 🙄
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Jun '19 22:58
    @duchess64 said
    The hateful lying troll Shavixmir disregards the reality that everyone who works in
    law enforcement or the criminal justice system knows that the existence of laws
    against rape helps deter rape--which Shavixmir apparently fanatically denies.
    Let the record show the hateful troll D64 likes to pick on my typos and playful grammar but does not hold herself to the same standard.
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 03:531 edit
    @duchess64 said
    Can Shavixmir name anyone who works in law enforcement or the criminal justice system
    who would support decriminalizing rape or, more generally, abolishing all criminal laws?
    Nope. Nor do I know anyone in the criminal justice system or police who’s in favour of legalizing drugs, using less camera’s or who thinks profiling shouldn’t be used on children.

Legalizing rape will not lower the amount of rapes happening and people who rape should be punished.
    To suggest that I want rape legalized is absurd and twisting the argument away from the point in hand: legalizing it will not increase the amount of men raping.

Nothing in that argument suggests that legalizing it will drop the amount of rapes.
    Indeed, the premise of my argument is that an x-amount of men rape and that the law doesn’t really influence that amount of men.
    Same as abuse, etc. People who smack their wives are going to smack them whether it’s legal or not.

Legalizing it will not increase abuse. Or rape.
    It won’t lower it either. Let’s call it Dharma.

And if you rape anyone or abuse your wife... you get punished.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 04:17
    @shavixmir said
    Nope. Nor do I know anyone in the criminal justice system or police who’s in favour of legalizing drugs, using less camera’s or who thinks profiling shouldn’t be used on children.

Legalizing rape will not lower the amount of rapes happening and people who rape should be punished.
    To suggest that I want rape legalized is absurd and twisting the argument away from the poi ...[text shortened]... r it either. Let’s call it Dharma.

And if you rape anyone or abuse your wife... you get punished.
    "Legalizing rape will not lower the amount of rapes happening …"
    --Shavixmir

Without conceding any error, Shavixmir does a sudden 180 degree turn from his earlier
    insistence that legalizing rape would NOT signficantly increase the number of rapes.
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 04:232 edits
    @duchess64 said
    "Legalizing rape will not lower the amount of rapes happening …"
    --Shavixmir

Without conceding any error, Shavixmir does a sudden 180 degree turn from his earlier
    insistence that legalizing rape would NOT signficantly increase the number of rapes.
    Look at your argument Dutchess. It’s floundering like a rape victim in a bloody basement.

Just because legalizing rape will not increase rape, doesn’t mean that legalizing it will decrease rape.

And you can whine all you want, but my argument was, and is, that laws on this matter will not significantly influence behaviour.

Edit:
    And feel free to dispute my argument, but don’t turn things around and make yourself look stoopid.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    07 Jun '19 19:40
    @duchess64 said
    In an attempt to dumb this down enough for the hateful lying racist sexist stupid troll D64:

The vast majority of people do not need laws to know that rape and murder is wrong, and they simply do not have any inclination to rape and murder.

Of those that do rape and murder the laws have not worked right, otherwise they wouldn't be rapists and murderers.

This leaves a third group which I believe (possibly in agreeance with shav) is actually very small, those that would like to rape and murder but don't because of the law.

So don't go putting your things in my mouth please.
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    22 Jun '19 12:45
    @duchess64 said
    Marissa Korbel (a rape victim) has written an honest explanation about
    why many women respond to being threatened by rape or actually raped
    in ways that may confuse people (mostly men) who don't understand women's psychology.
    "Why women are nice to men who rape them"

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a19158567/what-is-rape/

"Sometimes You Make Your Rap ...[text shortened]... no woman deserves to be raped.
    And no woman deserves an absence of sympathy after she's been raped.
    The first time that Marissa Korbel was raped, she was a 16 year old girl
    and the man was 40 years old.

Having been very innocent, she rationalized it. Was she supposed
    to feel flattered that an experienced man had appreciated and renjoyed
    her as a young woman, no longer just a girl?
  11. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 08:361 edit
    @eladar said
    If you do not leave right now, I will call the police. Seems easy enough.

Oh but wait maybe women are not smart enough to come up with this one.
    Blast from a stun gun,, seems appropriate? Even better if your girl has a concealed carry permit, shoot the rat bastard? A few questions and she's on her way home, having done a great service to society. Oh I forget some of you are living in gun free zones..