Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    21 Feb '17 23:21
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm

    I have read stories that said many police are about to just quit.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    21 Feb '17 23:38
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/swedish-cop-posts-epic-facebook-rant-immigrant-crime-ignites-nationwide-firestorm

    I have read stories that said many police are about to just quit.
    Oh dear, reading the fake news again are we?

    Everyone knows that immigration has been a smooth transition in Europe without a care in the world.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Feb '17 00:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    Oh dear, reading the fake news again are we?

    Everyone knows that immigration has been a smooth transition in Europe without a care in the world.
    I wonder if the Swede's facebook page is considered fake news.
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    22 Feb '17 00:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I wonder if the Swede's facebook page is considered fake news.
    I wonder if you appreciate that Sweden has its fascists and neo-Nazis with their own brand of hate to promote? The fact that you can find one on Facebook is not too surprising. More surprising is your inability to be critical of such a source.

    e.g. https://libcom.org/news/rise-swedish-fascism-30052014
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Feb '17 00:49
    How do you know he is a Fascist?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Feb '17 00:562 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How do you know he is a Fascist?
    https://sputniknews.com/art_living/201609121045224004-sweden-police-problems/


    Did the link say 30 no go zones where police are not safe?

    200 more police needed but 3 police resign everyday?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Feb '17 01:12
    Originally posted by Eladar
    https://sputniknews.com/art_living/201609121045224004-sweden-police-problems/


    Did the link say 30 no go zones where police are not safe?

    200 more police needed but 3 police resign everyday?
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/763096/Sweden-MPs-demand-billion-pound-investment-police-growing-crisis

    A billion pounds to beef up police force to combat out of control crime?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Feb '17 01:33
    Seems like this stuff in Sveden never ends

    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8619/sweden-asylum-seekers-violence
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    22 Feb '17 03:182 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Seems like this stuff in Sveden never ends

    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8619/sweden-asylum-seekers-violence
    The lefties don't like you bursting their globalist bubble with news of demoralised police officers, they tend to dismiss it with the predictable 'he must be a racist, he must be a fascist', you know the type of thing, nothing to do with violent crime.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Feb '17 03:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The lefties don't like you bursting their globalist bubble with news of demoralised police officers, they tend to dismiss it with the predictable 'he must be a racist, he must be a fascist', you know the type of thing, nothing to do with violent crime.
    Funny how the lady in the story said that if anyone spoke out, they would automatically be labelled a fascist. They react just like Finn.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56240
    22 Feb '17 04:42
    There are no no-go areas in Sweden for the police.

    There are a number of designated areas of concentrates poverty and socio-economical problems where the police work in specialized gear and teams.

    Much like areas in LA.
  12. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    22 Feb '17 09:13
    Wow, so Sweden isn't a Pleasantville utopia with zero crime where everyone sings and dances all day. Clearly socialism doesn't work and allowing refugees entry is a disaster!

    Oh wait, Sweden still is extremely safe and has very low crime rates which have not gone up significantly since hundreds of thousands of refugees came to Sweden. But don't let reality impede your progress towards a Muslim holocaust. Stay strong!
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    22 Feb '17 09:251 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Wow, so Sweden isn't a Pleasantville utopia with zero crime where everyone sings and dances all day. Clearly socialism doesn't work and allowing refugees entry is a disaster!

    Oh wait, Sweden still is extremely safe and has very low crime rates which have not gone up significantly since hundreds of thousands of refugees came to Sweden. But don't let reality impede your progress towards a Muslim holocaust. Stay strong!
    "very low crime rates which have not gone up significantly since hundreds of thousands of refugees came to Sweden"
    in fact, crime rate in sweeden has been steadily going down. not that he will care. this is a thread using one man's opinion as proof for his insane theory about an entire nation. facts hold no sway here
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    22 Feb '17 09:46
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Seems like this stuff in Sveden never ends

    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8619/sweden-asylum-seekers-violence
    Choose your sources and the supply will indeed never end.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    22 Feb '17 10:521 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    There are no no-go areas in Sweden for the police.

    There are a number of designated areas of concentrates poverty and socio-economical problems where the police work in specialized gear and teams.

    Much like areas in LA.
    I knew police didn't go into the high rise Chicago hell holes, but I didn't know LA had no go zones.

    No go zones for tourists, but not police in LA.
Back to Top