Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 13:38
    He wanted to become the symbol of the victim of racism and oppression.

Instead, he'll forever be a symbol of celebrity privilege and cronyism.

Well done.
  2. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 13:52
    @sh76 said

Well done.
    Yep, sounds just like your false god Dump!
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 14:06
    @sh76 said

Well done.
    Probably, but perhaps you can explain why he was not prosecuted for it. I remember seeing on the news some police guy saying the evidence against him was overwhelming. That made me scratch my head. If the evidence was overwhelming why wasn't he prosecuted for it? Was that guy exaggerating?
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 14:09
    @sh76 said

Well done.
    More jumping to conclusions with insufficient facts.

Do you really think such a D-list actor was given preferential treatment because of his "celebrity" status? Or might the dropping of 16 felony charges indicate serious problems with the proof in the case?

Which seems more likely?
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 14:182 edits
    @no1marauder said

Do you really think such a D-list actor was given preferential treatment because of his "celebrity" status? Or might the dropping of 16 felony charges indicate serious problems with the proof in the case?

Which seems more likely?
    He may not have been a major celebrity before (I'd never heard of him before this, tbh), but he sure is now.

Everybody in the world knows the guy's guilty. I can't believe the prosecutors couldn't extract a better deal than 10 grand and community service if they were being aggressive about it.

The guy cynically used racism and people's raw emotions to advance his own career. He lied to police and consumed public resources. I'm not saying he should be put in prison for years, but his crime was worth more than a little community service.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 14:22
    @kingdavid403 said
    Yep, sounds just like your false god Dump!
    GFY

I've ripped Trump plenty these boards and am on record a million times as being against him in most contexts.

If you're too lazy to read my posts before putting ridiculous positions in my mouth, then at least have the decency to STFU.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 14:29
    @sh76 said
    He may not have been a major celebrity before (I'd never heard of him before this, tbh), but he sure is now.

Everybody in the world knows the guy's guilty. I can't believe the prosecutors couldn't extract a better deal than 10 grand and community service if they were being aggressive about it.

The guy cynically used racism and people's raw emotions to advance his own caree ...[text shortened]... he should be put in prison for years, but his crime was worth more than a little community service.
    "Everbody knows".

No, they don't.
  8. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 14:39
    @no1marauder said
    "Everbody knows".

No, they don't.
    Everybody only knows things that you advocate.
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 14:39
    thank gawd for the internet and the ability, for everyone, to not only write a scathing op-ed for all to read,
    but,
    also for the ability for all to write a scathing op-ed that no one will read...
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 16:391 edit
    @no1marauder said

Which seems more likely?
    he is a major character on an immensely popular. The show centers around two main characters, a husband and wife music mogul. Smollet plays theit son, and is the next most important character. This is the reason for the show's title, "Empire", a family owned dynasty. Smillet earned critical acclaim for playing an openly gay character. He was an up-and-coming star. My wife watches this show constantly.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 18:171 edit
    @no1marauder said
    "Everbody knows".

No, they don't.
    LMAO!

Are you really a GOP plant like AOC?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 18:20
    @metal-brain said
    Probably, but perhaps you can explain why he was not prosecuted for it. I remember seeing on the news some police guy saying the evidence against him was overwhelming. That made me scratch my head. If the evidence was overwhelming why wasn't he prosecuted for it? Was that guy exaggerating?
    The courts originally tried to seal the records, but they have been forced open.

https://www.infowars.com/chicago-police-release-sealed-jussie-smollett-case-files/

Since Jussie has given up trying to bring those horrible MAGA hat lovers to justice, it looks like we will have to find out exactly who did this.

My guess is that it is the same person that murdered OJ's wife.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 18:242 edits
    For the record, I did mention before all of this happened how profitable it had become to become famously anti-Trump. The money that poured into Ford's account is testament to this.

And even though the whole nation knows he is guilty, except marauder it seems, the jury is still out on whether he will get rich off all of this anyway. Knowing the level of corruption and hate within the Progressive world, he probably will.

But for the record, Jussie was willing to spread false hate, possibly riots and let people die. He cost the city of Chicago more than the $10,000 Jussie was made to pay for his "guilt" he does not even admit to, and the untold loss of life due to police being so preoccupied with the case. But more than that, he has made the Chicago justice system a complete mockery. The one party partisan town is so corrupt I don't see why anyone would want to go there.
  14. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 19:482 edits
    @sh76 said
    GFY

I've ripped Trump plenty these boards and am on record a million times as being against him in most contexts.

If you're too lazy to read my posts before putting ridiculous positions in my mouth, then at least have the decency to STFU.
    I don't care whom you,ve ripped in these forums and do not care. Like I'm suppose to go back and read all your posts. I do know you are right leaning and think that an egg with a sperm-cell in it is a full-grown baby. That's enough for me to know that you're a trumptard worthless fool. So if you don't like that, then maybe you should sit down and shut the F up yourself loser boy if you cannot handle it, Trumptard.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 20:00
    @kingdavid403 said
    I don't care whom you,ve ripped in these forums and do not care. Like I'm suppose to go back and read all your posts. I do know you are right leaning and think that an egg with a sperm-cell in it is a full-grown baby. That's enough for me to know that you're a trumptard worthless fool. So if you don't like that, then maybe you should sit down and shut the F up yourself loser boy if you cannot handle it, Trumptard.
    You are living proof for the law of entropy.