Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 03 Aug '17 09:30
    I'm finding hard not to really like this guy. Is he doing as good a job as it seems?
  2. 03 Aug '17 09:34
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  3. 03 Aug '17 09:42
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Is that like a palindrome and hypocrisy rolled into one? I see what you did there Dutchy.
  4. 03 Aug '17 10:10
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    Is that like a palindrome and hypocrisy rolled into one? I see what you did there Dutchy.
    As it happens, it is neither a palindrome nor hypocrisy.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    03 Aug '17 11:20
    I'm finding hard not to really like this guy. Is he doing as good a job as it seems?
    Yes. He's doing as good a job as it seems.
  6. 03 Aug '17 12:18
    I hope he's gone off this torture and death penalty stuff by now.
  7. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    03 Aug '17 12:55
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Why would a troll or an alter ego subscribe? That's what I'm wondering.
  8. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    03 Aug '17 14:52 / 2 edits
    You becha. All those folks out there in the land of the inbred child, moonshine and the shot gun are feeling the pride!
  9. 03 Aug '17 20:27
    Originally posted by @mchill
    You becha. All those folks out there in the land of the inbred child, moonshine and the shot gun are feeling the pride!
    You may wish you had a gun one day when they come in to rape, rob you and ravage your family. If you have a family.
  10. 03 Aug '17 20:41
    What do you like about Trump?
  11. 03 Aug '17 21:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @kquinn909 to Mchill
    You may wish you had a gun one day when they come in to rape, rob you and ravage your family. If you have a family.
    Who exactly does Kquinn909 perceive as 'they'?

"A common theme [of white nationalists] was the supposed propensity of non-whites to crimes like rape."
    --Jason Wilson (reporting for the 'Guardian' on a conference of American white nationalists)

"I know how all you white supremacist racists like to stick together."
    --Suzianne (to Eladar)
  12. 03 Aug '17 21:12
    Originally posted by @duchess64

"I know how all you white supremacist racists like to stick together."
    --Suzianne (to Eladar)[/b]
    Apparently name callers stick together. Quoting a name caller does not legitimize their inappropriate behavior.
  13. 03 Aug '17 21:24 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    Apparently name callers stick together. Quoting a name caller does not legitimize their inappropriate behavior.
    Here's more context to what Suzianne wrote:
    "And that's [Eladar is racist] is according to everyone in this forum... well, except maybe the racists.
    I know how all you white supremacist racists like to stick together."
    --Suzianne (to Eladar)

Suzianne's far from being the only writer who has noticed the general alliance of racist writers here.
    For instance, Finnegan has been eloquent in describing and denouncing it.

So Quackquack show his apparent eagerness to deny that Eladar's a racist.
    Quackquack himself has a long record of racism, for which he has been criticized by
    diverse writers (including No1Marauder, who's far from being any friend of mine).
    Quackquack prefers to ignore all evidence of Eladar's racism as well as his own racism.

Here's some of what Jamie Utt (a white man) wrote about white people:
    "Yet it seems that we’ve come to a place where the single worst thing that we can be called,
    the single insult that most enrages us, is suggestion that we might actually be racist.
    But what troubles me most in all of this is that we are so invested in proving that people of Color
    are “more racist” than we are or that we’re not racist, we are more upset by allegations that
    we might be racist than about the very real ways that racism plays out in the society around us.
    we are far more outraged by allegations of our own racism than by the everyday racism
    that destroys people’s lives."
    --Jamie Utt
  14. 03 Aug '17 22:13
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    What do you like about Trump?
    There's going to be a jury to determine just how grand he is, I hear.
  15. 03 Aug '17 22:16 / 1 edit
    If Christopher Albon were a woman, she could really show how much she likes
    Donald Trump being on top when he grabs her ...