Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    24 May '17 22:15
    Looks like the Yanks intelligence service (if that is not an oxymoron) have now at least twice disclosed to American media details of the British investigation into the Manchester bombing.

    Apparently, at a time when the police hoped to work discreetly on their information, with prospects of arrests and a possible terrorist gang to be tracked down, they found journalists crowding around the home of the bomber on the basis of U.S. revelations of his identity.

    Now we have American papers publishing pictures of the crime scene, the type of bloodthirsty obscenity which British papers do not usually choose to publish, that can only have come from the police investigation.

    "If we gave up information that has interfered in any way with their investigation because it tipped off people in Britain – perhaps associates of this person that we identified as the bomber – then that's a real problem and they have every right to be furious."
    Read more at http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/grim-pictures-from-manchester-bomb-scene-have-been-published-in-the-us/story-30352881-detail/story.html#sTQT9scHyL9uhVwP.99
  2. 24 May '17 22:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Looks like the Yanks intelligence service (if that is not an oxymoron) have now at least twice disclosed to American media details of the British investigation into the Manchester bombing.

    Apparently, at a time when the police hoped to work discreetly on their information, with prospects of arrests and a possible terrorist gang to be tracked down, they ...[text shortened]... er-bomb-scene-have-been-published-in-the-us/story-30352881-detail/story.html#sTQT9scHyL9uhVwP.99
    That's nothing.

    The press in the states run out an publish any confidential government information leaked in government so long as it hurts Donald Trump.

    They are a great bunch, aren't they?

    What can you say, the press core are vermin
  3. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    24 May '17 22:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's nothing.

    The press in the states run out an publish any confidential government information leaked in government so long as it hurts Donald Trump.

    They are a great bunch, aren't they?

    What can you say, the press core are vermin
    The Press are in the business of disseminating information to the masses.

    The Intelligence services are not.

    It is US Intelligence that British authorities are justifiably p...'ed off with
  4. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    25 May '17 04:21
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Looks like the Yanks intelligence service (if that is not an oxymoron) have now at least twice disclosed to American media details of the British investigation into the Manchester bombing.

    Apparently, at a time when the police hoped to work discreetly on their information, with prospects of arrests and a possible terrorist gang to be tracked down, they ...[text shortened]... er-bomb-scene-have-been-published-in-the-us/story-30352881-detail/story.html#sTQT9scHyL9uhVwP.99
    Looks like the Yanks intelligence service (if that is not an oxymoron)...

    Yes, I'll admit, sometimes it is an oxymoron, but I doubt the American media intended to damage the British investigation. You can thank America's tabloid mentality for this, and the media that fuels it.
  5. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    25 May '17 07:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's nothing.

    The press in the states run out an publish any confidential government information leaked in government so long as it hurts Donald Trump.

    They are a great bunch, aren't they?

    What can you say, the press core are vermin
    Oh whodey...
    The press is bringing any story which brings people to buy the paper.

    President Trump is not the first, each and every president had things out that he had rather avoided.

    Here we talk about people having been killed and the investigation hindered because some Americans couldn't be trusted.

    Nothing to do with Trump unless he order the bombing or the release of the information.
  6. 25 May '17 10:35
    The real problem here is the fact that you let Islamic terrorists immigrate into your country.

    Who would know that if you let anyone in from a war zone, that those people might be the ones creating the war?

    Idiot policy ro invite violent people into your country to wage war on you. Then blame others like the US is just the icing on the cake.

    Morons deserve what they get.
  7. 25 May '17 11:13
    Originally posted by mchill
    Yes, I'll admit, sometimes it is an oxymoron, but I doubt the American media intended to damage the British investigation.
    It is not the media that is to blame. It is the leaky intelligence services. I personally think secrecy is overrated and intelligence services should be more open, but in this case I can see that they should have kept their mouths shut. I can't see any reason for releasing the information to the press other than someone getting a kickback.
  8. 25 May '17 11:17
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The real problem here is the fact that you let Islamic terrorists immigrate into your country.

    Who would know that if you let anyone in from a war zone, that those people might be the ones creating the war?

    Idiot policy ro invite violent people into your country to wage war on you. Then blame others like the US is just the icing on the cake.

    Morons deserve what they get.
    You should move your Stormfront bookmark a bit further away from the RedHotPawn one.
  9. 25 May '17 12:04
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The Press are in the business of disseminating information to the masses.

    The Intelligence services are not.

    It is US Intelligence that British authorities are justifiably p...'ed off with
    You have a point, but they are still vermin.

    The US has an intelligence problem. It is no longer an intelligence agency, but an agency of gossip. The only question becomes, is there an organized effort of some sort or are these leaks simply "random"?

    This is what happens when you grow government like the US has. Eventually it will grow so big it is more detrimental than useful.
  10. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    25 May '17 12:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The Press are in the business of disseminating information to the masses.

    The Intelligence services are not.

    It is US Intelligence that British authorities are justifiably p...'ed off with
    The MSM is in the business of acting as a mouthpiece for the elite.
    Our only hope is for independent researches to tell what is really going on.
  11. 25 May '17 12:30
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    You should move your Stormfront bookmark a bit further away from the RedHotPawn one.
    What do you know?

    Personal attack and attempt ti belittle someone who speaks an inconvenient truth. Typical establishment tactic. Don't listen to that guy, he isn't a cool kid.


    Just one more example of peopke being offered up as sacrifices to Allah courtesy of bad immigration policy.
  12. Standard member vivify
    rain
    25 May '17 13:00
    Ratings matter more in the U.S. than ethics.
  13. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    25 May '17 13:39
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The real problem here is the fact that you let Islamic terrorists immigrate into your country.

    Who would know that if you let anyone in from a war zone, that those people might be the ones creating the war?

    Idiot policy ro invite violent people into your country to wage war on you. Then blame others like the US is just the icing on the cake.

    Morons deserve what they get.
    The suspected bomber was born in the UK. His parents immigrated from Libya long before it was a "war zone".

    Your "inconvenient truth" lacks the quality of being true.
  14. 25 May '17 16:37
    Originally posted by Eladar
    What do you know?

    Personal attack and attempt ti belittle someone who speaks an inconvenient truth. Typical establishment tactic. Don't listen to that guy, he isn't a cool kid.


    Just one more example of peopke being offered up as sacrifices to Allah courtesy of bad immigration policy.
    If you don't like being (implicitly) called a racist, there is a very easy solution: don't be one.