Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 May '17 13:55
    Give or take a couple of hours.

Pretty much every one of us who were old enough to be cognizant of what has happening on that fateful day in January of 1986 when the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded in the air above the Atlantic Ocean 73 seconds after lift off remember where we were when the news came out.
    It was a pretty big deal, right?

What you might not know is that two of those seven passengers had identical twins.
    What are the odds, right?
    What you also might now know is that six of the seven who NASA claimed to be on board when it exploded are alive and well today.

Please thumb down responsibly.
  2. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    12 May '17 14:29 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH

Pretty much every one of us who were old enough to be cognizant of what has happening on that fateful day in January of 1986 when the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded in the air above the Atlantic Ocean 73 seconds after lift off remember where we were when the news came out.

What you ...[text shortened]... exploded are alive and well today.

Yet again proving yourself a traitor. It's a wonder you haven't had suits at your door. That is not only repugnant but disgusting. Why don't you send letters attesting to that to the families of the astronauts? See where THAT gets you.

This post puts it way past being offended.
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 May '17 14:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yet again proving yourself a traitor. It's a wonder you haven't had suits at your door. That is not only repugnant but disgusting. Why don't you send letters attesting to that to the families of the astronauts? See where THAT gets you.

This post puts it way past being offended.
    Just for giggles, sonhouse, type in the following into your search window on YouTube:

Challenger pilots still alive

and see what that yields.
    Make sure you use incognito mode, though: you don't want suits showing up at your door just for mild curiosity.
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    12 May '17 14:56
    Just for giggles, sonhouse, type in the following into your search window on YouTube:

[b]Challenger pilots still alive

and see what that yields.
    Make sure you use incognito mode, though: you don't want suits showing up at your door just for mild curiosity.[/b]
    No thanks. I don't go in for fake news that may add virus attacks besides giving bullshyte fake news. You are one disgusting human.
  5. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 May '17 16:14 / 2 edits
    No thanks. I don't go in for fake news that may add virus attacks besides giving bullshyte fake news. You are one disgusting human.
    Smart guy like you can't figure out how to keep your computer virus-free?
    Huh.
    Weirder still: I have watched a handful of those videos and haven't heard even an attempt at answering the charge, let alone a compelling one.
    Six of the seven using the same names, looking identical to the same people only thirty years removed... alive and kicking.

Prolly just a wild ass cosmic coincidence, huh.

EDIT: Darn it!
    We missed the anniversary time of 11:39!
    Let's all have a moment of science for those poor trailblazing bastards, shall we?
    Erm, I meant silence...
  6. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    12 May '17 17:24
    Smart guy like you can't figure out how to keep your computer virus-free?
    Huh.
    Weirder still: I have watched a handful of those videos and haven't heard even an attempt at answering the charge, let alone a compelling one.
    Six of the seven using the same names, looking identical to the same people only thirty years removed... alive and kicking.

Prolly ...[text shortened]... oment of science for those poor trailblazing bastards, shall we?
    Erm, I meant silence...
    Go to hell and burn traitor.
  7. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 May '17 20:58
    Go to hell and burn traitor.
    So you got nothing, eh?
  8. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    12 May '17 22:44
    Challenger pilots still alive
    Aren't they shacked up with Elvis?
  9. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    12 May '17 22:56
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Aren't they shacked up with Elvis?
    Most have semi-prestigious positions, although one is a lowly clerk for the alcohol board for one of the islands in Hawaii.

Beats getting blowed up on a space ship after 73 seconds of amazing thrust, I guess.
    Or running a laundromat with Elvis in Detroit.
  10. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    13 May '17 02:28

What a tool.
  11. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    13 May '17 09:00

As with every other of your kooky conspiracy theories, you appear again to be lacking the same crucial ingredient ~ Any mere semblance of credible evidence.
  12. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    13 May '17 09:25
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    As with every other of your kooky conspiracy theories, you appear again to be lacking the same crucial ingredient ~ Any mere semblance of credible evidence.
    I get it, I get it: exact resemblance to the six people, using the same names as the six people cannot possibly constitute anything remotely close to a mere semblance of credible evidence.

What was I thinking?
  13. Subscriber Proper Knob
    Cornovii
    13 May '17 10:21 / 1 edit
    I get it, I get it: exact resemblance to the six people, using the same names as the six people cannot possibly constitute anything remotely close to a mere semblance of credible evidence.

What was I thinking?
    Where's your evidence that this is the case? To head you off at the pass, 'i read it on a blog' doesn't really cut it.
  14. 13 May '17 10:29
    Yet again proving yourself a traitor. It's a wonder you haven't had suits at your door.
    Much as I disapprove of Freakys madness, I think you too are going a bit far. Calling someone a traitor because he is delusional seems to me to be incorrect. Further, I find it ridiculous that 'suits' would, or should be paid to visit insane asylums.
  15. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    13 May '17 11:03
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Where's your evidence that this is the case? To head you off at the pass, 'i read it on a blog' doesn't really cut it.
    Dealer's choice: while I can't speak for every presentation by all people on the topic, a simple search with the words noted above will yield more than enough to whet the whistle.