RHP ‘post-it’ notes

RHP ‘post-it’ notes

General

Moves
10 Oct 22

The fridge in the RHP kitchen is covered in ‘post-it’ notes…

What do they say?

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

"Hi everyone,

Never forget, when the world is looking down, failure is staring you in the face, you've been tangled up in knots, exposed, humiliated, and you find yourself with nothing to say ~ NEVER forget ~ you can always talk about other people's chess ratings."

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

"Note to all,

In the event of tactical nuclear weapons being deployed in central Europe, please use the On Vacation feature judiciously and take all outstanding moves before applying it."

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

"Listen up all,

I have NOT hidden my money in the chair at the window end of the kitchen table. So do NOT look there."

F

Moves
10 Oct 22
1 edit

"Please don't use anonymous thumbs down as a kind of 'retribution' against posters you don't like because I have publically defended anonymous thumbs down by insisting that that is not what they're used for.

yours, Ponderable"

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

"Hello, friends,

There will be a very short meeting - no longer than 60 seconds - in the rec room at midnight GMT for members of the RHP TikTok fan club."

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

To whom it may concern,

dear person who has been stealing my cheese from the communal fridge night after night, the piece of camembert you stole last night had been rubbed around the rim of the toilet bowl in the communal toilets next to the RHP kitchen.

Just so you know."

[True story: an inter-American spat during my university days]]

Moves
10 Oct 22

Having recently come into some money, I'm currently considering an RHP subscription but in an unrelated manner. Would anyone like to buy a chair?

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

"Hey,

There is a chair AND a quantity of money missing from the kitchen.

Please return, at the very least, the money, a.s.a.p."

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

"Hiya,

I have mislaid my smartphone. If you find it please DO NOT LOOK AT MY PHOTOS AND MY VIDEO COLLECTION and just return it to me.

Thanks in advance
FMF"

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
10 Oct 22

@fmf said
"Please don't use anonymous thumbs down as a kind of 'retribution' against posters you don't like because I have publically defended anonymous thumbs down by insisting that that is not what they're used for.

yours, Ponderable"
Pleaseconsider to contact people instead of "calling them out" in public.

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

@ponderable said
Is this an RHP 'post-it' note?

F

Moves
10 Oct 22

@ponderable said
"Ponderable,

No. I'm, not interested in private chats with you anymore.

And to everyone else, I am putting this post-it note on the RHP fridge because what happens in public should be dealt with in public.

Cheers

FMF"

Gothenburg

Moves
10 Oct 22

A book was taken from me yesterday. Please return it after reading with the bookmark on the right page. Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.