1. puñO y letRa
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 00:48
    Well, recently a member of my family wants to create an account (with a different email of mine, of course) and enjoy of this site like so many others. The fact is I have the fear if I could be banned -section 3(a)- if we would stay here at the same time with the same internet conexion/IP adress, or maybe if we play a game between ours. I have readed the terms of service, but it doesn't clarify my dude.
    Is that allowed?

Thanks.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 00:54
    This is not a problem.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 01:17
    Originally posted by aGoRessivE
    Well, recently a member of my family wants to create an account (with a different email of mine, of course) and enjoy of this site like so many others. The fact is I have the fear if I could be banned -section 3(a)- if we would stay here at the same time with the same internet conexion/IP adress, or maybe if we play a game between ours. I have readed the terms of service, but it doesn't clarify my dude.
    Is that allowed?

Thanks.
    Consider one of you using RHP and the other using Time For Chess or one of the other options. That way you won't be logged in as the other, fooling with each other's games or posting in the forums.

If you are on separate computers, disregard my suggestion.

P-
  4. puñO y letRa
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 01:38
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Consider one of you using RHP and the other using Time For Chess or one of the other options. That way you won't be logged in as the other, fooling with each other's games or posting in the forums.

If you are on separate computers, disregard my suggestion.

P-
    Thanks for the responses. Similar to the thread, in that case I almost can create a new different account (but I couldn't play against my other account), no? or this entry in section 3(a)?

Ps: out of curiosity, it doesn't means I'm going to create an account (but it would be perfect if I'm allowed to play with two accounts). I only want to have information, because my father's account maybe can confuse to admins. I hope to subscribe at the beggining of the next year 🙂
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 05:37
    Thanks for the responses. Similar to the thread, in that case I almost can create a new different account (but I couldn't play against my other account), no? or this entry in section 3(a)?

Ps: out of curiosity, it doesn't means I'm going to create an account (but it would be perfect if I'm allowed to play with two accounts). I only want to have informa ...[text shortened]... count maybe can confuse to admins. I hope to subscribe at the beggining of the next year 🙂
    You can only have one account. If there are other people on your same computer, they can also have one. Do not make an extra user name for yourself, one per person.

If you are going to play a person on your same computer, take it easy. If your rating gets inflated from playing that one user other users are going to start sending feedback.

If you're playing someone in your house and finishing several games a day and your rating is going up from that extra user at your house it's a warning flag to users that either you alone or someone in your house is helping the other get a better rating.

P-
  6. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 17:39
    Is that allowed?

Thanks.
    A simpler solution.

Go to a hardware store.

Buy:-

2.5 mtrs 10 mm dowel.
    1 * 10 mm Pl wood or MDF etc..
    1 * Saw.
    1 * Penknife.
    3 * Paint brush.
    1* black/ brown wood stain.(optional)
    1* white gloss
    1* black gloss
    1* terps
    1 * ruler
    1 * pencil
    1 * medium vice
    1* lathe.
    1* set of lathe chisels
    a bit of glue.

Method:-

whittle 32 chess pieces and stain or paint them to your desire.

Sketch out 64 similar size squares on the 500 square board.

Paint the board to match a chess board.

Play any members of your family on this board.

Bingo.
  7. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    04 Dec '07 21:56
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    Bingo.
    Get serious!

That is NOT how to play bingo!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree